Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitdig (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

We accept ETH only.

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

yes, the member is the final authority to decide if he wants to invest in certain startup or not.

Quite an interesting idea to combine the benefits of crowd funding and maintain a suitable ecosystem that ensures that new ventures have the adequate economic maintenance to grow and thrive.

What really stands out is the convergence of the two worlds of- business financing (previously done through venture capitalist firms) and the crypto community that is focused around the overall crypto markets and backed by important and innovative ideas.

It truly does harness the wisdom of the crypto community!

This is about bringing Venture Capital to the blockchain and it will be like investigating in a trustless manner. As an investor, you will be displayed with a carefully refined list of startups in which you can invest with guarantee of high return.

It's first of its kind and will be a big success definitely.

The large amount of discounts prescribed by Presale Ventures is unheard of. 60% investment discounts is quite a significant discount. Considering that VC's are after equity, such a large discount will mostly be unfeasible in any other setting other than what Presale Ventures is developing.

Plus, it will be good to see the benefits of blockchain technology integrated into this entire scheme. The efficiency, security and overall decentralised nature will be such an advantage previous financing models will be unable to match.
I agree! The idea of the project is great. But a 60% discount for startup companies is a big deal. 60% is feasible? Is there a yardstick to choose which startup companies are supported and who is responsible?

bitdig (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

There is a different level of defence for investors on our platform, we are planning to implement payments to startup in parts, based on roadmap, we are also checking the possibility to have an insurance for investments into startups that have expert rating over a certain level. So, in general, yes, we expect close to zero possibility of losing money, due to "bad actors", investing on our platform.

In addition to the project offering this bonus of 60% in ICOS, will there also be a guarantee of investment in these ICOs? If there is a problem, will the investor be reimbursed?

Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:18:47 PM

We accept ETH only.

hello,  do you plan to to increase choice of cryptocurrencies by which I can buy your tokens?  will be much useful
minhchien03

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Username: minhhung1963
Twitter Username: phamhaiit1989
Retweet Url: https://twitter.com/KanadeCoin/status/995620419716591616
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:00:16 PM

Who already bought the tokens? At what price was the purchase?
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

We accept ETH only.

hello,  do you plan to to increase choice of cryptocurrencies by which I can buy your tokens?  will be much useful
Really, it would be worthwhile if we could invest with a large selection of cryptocurrency to add strength to investors
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

If we look carefully at roadmap planning on this project, then probably most will be interested in this project, because it looks very promising. And the most convincing is the project is held by teams that look very professional.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

Roadmap is looking good....

Final version release will be out in Q2 2018, is this appropriate and still on target? Regardless, the important part is that EVENT tokens will be released also in that time period.... So looking good if this all plays out so far.
ceferov

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:58:29 PM

I don't find this project a useful thing sorry. Only looks like a project which tries to make a new idea to collect a good amount on ICO. First idea is money then project. I like first project then money works

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Asya77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

good evening,  can I make a blog post about your company in Russian on golos. io or medium for your content creation campaign?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:37:51 AM

I don't find this project a useful thing sorry. Only looks like a project which tries to make a new idea to collect a good amount on ICO. First idea is money then project. I like first project then money works

What I'm worried about - a specific project wants to launch their pre-ico thru this project, of course they will shell out money first because they need to pay this platform. What will happen if that project is not successful? Are they going to refund also their initial payment other than the refund from investors?
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:42:53 AM

What I'm worried about - a specific project wants to launch their pre-ico thru this project, of course they will shell out money first because they need to pay this platform. What will happen if that project is not successful? Are they going to refund also their initial payment other than the refund from investors?

It’s not really feasible for a new project to pay and get funded. Unless they make the fees for listing very low. Else this project may not go as far as we imaging.
Tr4x3x

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

So, what is this project about ? Where can I get more informations about it ? Thanks
Emilie.W.

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

So, what is this project about ? Where can I get more informations about it ? Thanks

Hello, We are PreSale Ventures a decentralized Pre-ICO Funding Platform.

We provide investors with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

It also provides the best startups with a chance to secure funding before their offering, ensuring a smooth start.

Head over to our user-friendly website, become our Members and Get exclusive early-stage access to legitimate Blockchain funded projects: https://presale.ventures/

Enjoy up to 60% discounts on the future ICO tokens issued by qualified startups. And make smart choices to get your freedom through profit.

Our function is to provide our Members with the opportunity to collaborate in investing in currencies before their initial currency offering. This creates opportunities for our members to get ahead of the crowd and invest in quality tokens at a substantial discount.

Basically what we will do after we complete our Public Precale are the following:
(1) analyze the numerous startups complexly and represent you those startups that are the most prominent (that means that as the result of our multiple hybrid screening methodology our experts will chose the most prominent startups);

(2) Those startups will be represented on our platform;

(3) Our Members will chose those startups they would like to invest and receive the discounted startups' tokens

But also you have the opportunity to glance at our company's growth and become our investor in the future Smiley
Emilie.W.

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

Is airdrop campaign still valid?

Hello, if you are talking about our BOUNTY program, then, Yes.
We allocated up to $1,000,000 USD To Our Bounty program and it runs until the total allocated amount of EVENT tokens is exhausted.

Head over here:
https://bonus.presale.ventures

Kind Regards,
Presale.Ventures
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

It’s not really feasible for a new project to pay and get funded. Unless they make the fees for listing very low. Else this project may not go as far as we imaging.

That's what I have doubt here. I think they are accepting projects which already have money. For me, one can translate in the context of someone helping rich people but ignoring the poor ones. Something is wrong with this picture.
deeltje

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

Will you guys be doing in house testing, or a beta of the platform before launch?
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

What is the point of application blokchain in your project?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Hi dev, Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: