Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think it is best to invest in BITCOIN now?  (Read 1099 times)
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |

Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?

Actually no one can predict it perfectly ! but i think this the right time to invest on bitcoin ! i read an article where i doscovered btc gonna $30k within this year!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Bitcoin has already penetrated the price of $ 20,000 so it is possible to return to the price is very large, Bitcoin price is currently down is a chance to be utilized, buy at the  now price is recommend..

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

Ye, now is a good time to buy bitcoin, although it's starting to go up but in small scale, so I guess it's not too late. so hurry up for investment before bitcoin prices really recover, and you lose the opportunity to make a big profit.

yokai21

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

it's better to invest bitcoin now because its low price and 50% of the price last year it dropped now so if you invest a lot of bitcoin and the bitcoin price will rise and return to its original price it would be double that you invested money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

What I have read from CNBC, Bitcoin exchange is up by  $11,433.3896 +403.40 (+3.66%)  | 6:35:11 PM EST   |
Some of the analysts say that by June, it can hit $20,000 and by the end of the year will be $30,000. Do think this will actually happen? Because based on what I am seeing from the Bitcoin Exchange, it is really going up already. Do you think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin now for investment?
Sure, I kinda agree with your analysts from CNBC because the bitcoin still has so much potential and a big role in the cryptocurrency market. The bitcoin has become the father of all cryptocurrencies where the majority of the coins/tokens are exchanged with bitcoin for people to buy something. many coins/tokens out there are basically useless unless you convert them bitcoin and them you can use them of course, because of that I think bitcoin will reach $20,000 by June and maybe up to $60,000 by December.  

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Bitcoin's price is not too high for now and it's a good time to invest money to bitcoin. Buying bitcoin at the state like this is really recommended as it will definitely result a huge profit when bitcoin reach 20,000 USD. But, in your speculations, I really wish for bitcoin to reach 30,000 USD although at the end of the year but, that thoughts of yours are very unpredictable. We can't assure if bitcoin will really make it to that price. But I still hope for bitcoin to rise atleast 20,000 USD before this year ends.

Let's just see what will happen.

404 Not Found
budiartha

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Ye, now is a good time to buy bitcoin, although it's starting to go up but in small scale, so I guess it's not too late. so hurry up for investment before bitcoin prices really recover, and you lose the opportunity to make a big profit.

Yes, i absolutely agree with you. After the bitcoin price down between  $8.500 - $9.500, i think now is the best time to buy it back cause the price momentum will pull it back to monthly highest price arround $ 14,000 to 19,500. And if it breaks the highest price then it will be flying to the moon. So don’t missed it.  Smiley
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

You are never too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has brightest future to scale up. As long as demand on it high, don't worry. We are on the right track. I even read news about a man selling his house for bitcoin.

I am also confident bitcoin will hit $30,000 by the end of this year. Keep HODL!!!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Investing in bitcoin is never too late. I think it is best you invest in bitcoin now these days dat the value is low. So that in some months time or at the end of the year when it's value hits climax you get your rewards and earnings.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice now cause the value is dipped. If you have more money then buy more bitcoins then hold and invest up to coming months and you get more profit on it.

Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

yes, i think so. because if we will think about the situation, bitcoin attracts more people when its price increased and many people go and panic sell when it keeps on decreasing.  so some people, take that opportunity to buy coins when the price is still low. and i thunk that's just right since bitcoin really is volatile. it has no constant value.
Yes I also agree it’s very best and safe to invest in bitcoin because you will always get your profit on time and it will never give you lose not only common person but rich people are also investing in bitcoin its mean bitcoin is safe for investment but if you still think that bitcoin is not best for investment so I can tell you there are a lot of some more ways to earn bitcoin and you can earn easily without any investment.
mithun303

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Yes, This is the proper time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is low. Many people use in bitcoin how to invest in crypto site. Day by day increase investor in crypto market. Bitcoin are scarce and useful.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

if in my opinion now our chance to collect as much coin while the price of coin is still cheap.
even my family who have successfully joined in bitcoin give me the capital for me to invest and collect as much coin.
The opportunity to get as much bitcoin as you can is always there the relative advantage right now is that the price is not as expensive as it was in December still is a lot more difficult to get bitcoin now than when it had a price of just a few hundred dollars however we all know that bitcoin has the potential to become extremely valuable in the future so we must not let go of the opportunity of getting bitcoin now because later it could be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

it's smarter to contribute bitcoin now since its low cost and half of the value a year ago it dropped now so on the off chance that you contribute a great deal of bitcoin and the bitcoin cost will rise and come back to its unique value it would be twofold that you contributed cash.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

truly, I suspect as much. since in the event that we will consider the circumstance, bitcoin draws in more individuals when its cost expanded and numerous individuals go and freeze offer when it continues diminishing. so a few people, accept that open door to purchase coins when the cost is still low. furthermore, I thud that is perfect since bitcoin truly is unstable. it has no consistent esteem.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I think its the perfect time to invest in Bitcoins, the prices are low and people are panicking into selling.this gives you a chance to buy at a low price, hold and later sell at a higher price when the market has fully recovered

newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

The level between $10,000 to $10,300 strong resistance, last breakdown the investors unable to buy below 9500 level prices immediately recover. Goldman Sachs: Bitcoin 'Has Potential' To Drop Below February Low Of $5,922. I choose to wait for my expectation levels that are a bit low than these current levels.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

With bitcoin’s super low value, i think now is the best time to invest in it. Though we can actually invest in it anytime, but it is much better to take advantage of its low value and hodl it for long term investment. Bitcoin value is currently goong around $9k to $10k and that is absolutely low compared to its value last year so better make the most out of it.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:08:53 AM

Since bitcoin price isn't at high price, we can take these opportunity of buying some.  But we can't predict exactly when it goes back wildly in the market.  As we have notice that it become stabilize at price raging from $9k and almost touching $11k.  Though we know FUDs are just getting over but it looks like price won't move much farther from its huge dip.

I strongly agree to you. There's a price drop happening right now and also think it is the best time of buying some Bitcoin and hoard it while it is still at lower form state of value. I think it will be back in a couple of years we all just have to wait for its price hike. You can do trading while the price is stable at the low value. With this you can have profit while you are waiting for the value to rise. With trading you can have mid to low profit which is reasonable and should be done while waiting.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

yes that's right you should invest now
the current coin price is falling, in my opinion this time is a chance to collect as many coins as possible in the hope of the next few months bitcoin prices go up ..
every investment has a risk, decision is yours.
you should be wise in investing.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

I think it is the right time to buy some bitcoins. While it is in around $9k USD. We all know bitcoin's volatility and It could go boom at any unexpected time just like last year. First quarter of year is the the best time investing some coins they say.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: