Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spectraal Token [SPECT] - now tradeable on https://deltadex.eu  (Read 21007 times)
marc20359

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Straight forward, not the typical. ICO Blabla bullshit. Let the speculation begin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@dolore1

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

participating this project, and hoping they success there plan
Biggy24

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

I just hope Spectraal Devs are gonna give us an amazing project ....  Success... I like the Concept...
Let's see how it goes
lenstark09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Its good to know that this project targets the newbies like me. I think this has a future in cryptocurrency. Looking forward to your success dev! This is interesting.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:55:36 PM

OUR NEW MICROBLOG IS COMING. IF TWITTER WILL BAN ALL CRYPTOS FROM THEIR PLATTFORM IN 2 WEEKS WE HAVE ANOTHER MICRO:

https://gab.ai/spectraaltoken

ALL COMING AIRDROPS, INFOS, EXCHANGER, SIDEKICKS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THERE. FOLLOW US.
MICROBLOG WITHOUT CENSORS FREE FOR ALL
IF TWITTER WILL BAN ALL CRYPTOS FROM THEIR PLATTFORM IN 2 WEEKS
Does it mean that the tweet airdrop we are participating in this time is not count? I think that since we took part, I think it should count.
JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

The future token is here, and soon this token will be on fire ! goodluck see you all in the future  Cool Cool Cool
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Wow nice project i love the concept of this coin . i love the team i love everything. this coin have an airdrop ! check it out.

joanna.a

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

I will join now! Cheesy
Rockfavour

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

Good project. This shall be one of the best coins in future. Keep track of the focus.
joanna.a

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:15:14 PM

SPECTRAL TOKEN

Spectral and Alliander have launched a groundbreaking new blockchain-based energy sharing token at De Ceuvel in Amsterdam. Named the ‘Jouliette’, the new token aims to  empower individuals and communities to easily manage and share their locally produced renewable energy.

On the 15th of September, Spectral teamed up with Alliander to launch a new blockchain-based energy sharing token at De Ceuvel, an urban incubator for cleantech concepts in Amsterdam. The goal of the token is to analyze whether blockchain technology can be used to create greater social value and to support a bottom-up movement in the transition towards a more distributed, robust and transparent economy, harvesting 100% renewable energy supply. The new token, the ‘Jouliette’ -named after the Joule unit of measurement for energy- aims to empower owners of photovoltaic installations to sell the energy that they generate on a peer-to-peer basis, making it the first initiative of its kind in the Netherlands.

What makes this unique ecosystem possible at De Ceuvel is the fact that the site features a private (renewable energy-based) smart-grid. This enables the community to exchange renewable energy (independent of the national electricity grid) produced by their photovoltaic (PV) panels, without any restrictions, and therefore avoid existing market barriers. With the Jouliette platform, the De Ceuvel community can easily manage their own micro-economy, and unlike purely speculative currencies, the Jouliette tokens are backed up by physical energy production. Beyond just enabling energy exchange, the community will be exploring further applications for the Jouliette, such as using it to trade for goods at the De Ceuvel Cafe, to facilitate a local time-banking system, and to integrate other intra-community services, such as a car-sharing program.

Philip Gladek, CEO, Spectral, said: “The Jouliette and its associated broader applications represents an important step forward towards realizing a local, circular, resource-based economy. We’re excited to launch it at De Ceuvel, which has become a globally visible showcase for sustainable urban development and a hub for cleantech innovation. In the coming months, the De Ceuvel community will be experimenting with the Jouliette in practice, and engaging in a number of user experience design sessions to take the platform to the next level, together with the system developers. We are looking forward to taking this idea forward and helping it scale up across the wider Buiksloterham community and beyond, to realise its full potential.”

Pallas Agterberg, Strategy Director, Alliander, said: “In general society looks at big solutions when it comes to the transition towards a renewable energy system, like underground CO2 storage and big offshore wind farms. That makes the energy transition intangible, expensive and out of reach for many people. We want a cost neutral acceleration in the renewable transition, and perhaps even one with a cost reduction. But then we need a decentralized model which facilitates greater local interaction and incentivizes direct peer to peer exchange of renewable energy. We look forward to exploring how concepts like the Jouliette can help lead the transition we need to see.”
Aarman178

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

The SPECTRAL token is going to be a great token..Because the project is very interesting.The roadmap is very clear.The team members are hard working. It will be a great crypto in coming year.
msdong (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:01:34 PM by msdong

SPECTRAL TOKEN

Spectral and Alliander have launched a groundbreaking new blockchain-based energy sharing token at De Ceuvel in Amsterdam. Named the ‘Jouliette’, the new token aims to  empower individuals and communities to easily manage and share their locally produced renewable energy.

On the 15th of September, Spectral teamed up with Alliander to launch a new blockchain-based energy sharing token at De Ceuvel, an urban incubator for cleantech concepts in Amsterdam. The goal of the token is to analyze whether blockchain technology can be used to create greater social value and to support a bottom-up movement in the transition towards a more distributed, robust and transparent economy, harvesting 100% renewable energy supply. The new token, the ‘Jouliette’ -named after the Joule unit of measurement for energy- aims to empower owners of photovoltaic installations to sell the energy that they generate on a peer-to-peer basis, making it the first initiative of its kind in the Netherlands.

What makes this unique ecosystem possible at De Ceuvel is the fact that the site features a private (renewable energy-based) smart-grid. This enables the community to exchange renewable energy (independent of the national electricity grid) produced by their photovoltaic (PV) panels, without any restrictions, and therefore avoid existing market barriers. With the Jouliette platform, the De Ceuvel community can easily manage their own micro-economy, and unlike purely speculative currencies, the Jouliette tokens are backed up by physical energy production. Beyond just enabling energy exchange, the community will be exploring further applications for the Jouliette, such as using it to trade for goods at the De Ceuvel Cafe, to facilitate a local time-banking system, and to integrate other intra-community services, such as a car-sharing program.

Philip Gladek, CEO, Spectral, said: “The Jouliette and its associated broader applications represents an important step forward towards realizing a local, circular, resource-based economy. We’re excited to launch it at De Ceuvel, which has become a globally visible showcase for sustainable urban development and a hub for cleantech innovation. In the coming months, the De Ceuvel community will be experimenting with the Jouliette in practice, and engaging in a number of user experience design sessions to take the platform to the next level, together with the system developers. We are looking forward to taking this idea forward and helping it scale up across the wider Buiksloterham community and beyond, to realise its full potential.”

Pallas Agterberg, Strategy Director, Alliander, said: “In general society looks at big solutions when it comes to the transition towards a renewable energy system, like underground CO2 storage and big offshore wind farms. That makes the energy transition intangible, expensive and out of reach for many people. We want a cost neutral acceleration in the renewable transition, and perhaps even one with a cost reduction. But then we need a decentralized model which facilitates greater local interaction and incentivizes direct peer to peer exchange of renewable energy. We look forward to exploring how concepts like the Jouliette can help lead the transition we need to see.”
:-)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

I've already filled out the Google form before, and it's not too late for me to come back to the BTT post. I'd like to know where I can check participants and the stakes.

mrchicken166

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:40:33 AM

Spectraal Token Official Website

Spectraal Coin (SPECT) is a new cryptocurrency available to the community.
Social Airdrop Community Token.
Next Days we start a Huge Airdrop (Infos only on our Twitter).

We didnt launch an ICO and the only way to get it is via AIRDROP and later on Exchanges. News and Updates only on our Official Twitter

Spectraal Token (ERC20) was created only for Speculation/Trading on Exchanges. We think that the most of the Cryptoinvestors (small and medium Investors) only interested for Speculations/Trading on Exchanges.

Only 10% - 20%. of Investors are interested about the Project behind a Coin or ICO and we all know that 80% and more Projects didnt need a TOKEN/COIN for payments. Take a look at Dodgecoin born just for Fun.

Spectraal Token
ERC 20
Wallet : MYW, MM or other ERC20 Wallets
Symbol: SPECT
Max Supply: 300 m - 500 m

https://twitter.com/spectraaltoken

huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:55 AM

Your Twitter update is very fast, the content is always up-to-date, and I am very happy to be able to participate in your airdrop. I will stay focused.
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Hi DEV i would love to invest in this project heavily but giving that there isn't any crowdsale or ICO I guess that's limit to the actual amount we can get at a cheaper rate , anyways I know your going to give this project your maximum effort. Hope so at least.

pm me in telegram gary
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

SPECTRAAL NEWS. WE ARE LISTED ON THIS EXCHANGER:

https://mercatox.com/?referrer=300127

HAPPY TRADING :-)
msdong (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Twitter: No Ads for ICOs, Exchanges and Wallets anymore
As Sky News reports, the Twitter short message service will soon stop advertising for cryptocurrencies, ICOs, most exchanges and wallets. Twitter wants to implement the new rules in the next two weeks
[/b]
OUR NEW CENSORFREE TWITTER CLONE:
https://gab.ai/spectraaltoken
emnsta

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

I want to know if Spect Token is Legit because I bought at Mercatox

Just Call my Name and I'll be there...
dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Spectraal Token is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add SPECT tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: