Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 Exchange (DEX)  (Read 1590 times)
erc20_exchange (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Will be you able to intrgrate with other providers other than metamask ? Metamask doesn’t support mobile it seems. So it would be great if you can add support to mobile supports like Trust wallet.

https://trustwalletapp.com

I've just tested Trust wallet on my iPhone: If you open the exchange in their embedded Dapp browser and login as Metamask, then exchange seem to be fully working with all transactions supported. Looks like a very good mobile solution for iOS users who like to trade from the phone! I've also contacted Trust Wallet guys, they will take a look from their end.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

Would like to ask, how many are now traded on this exchange and it feels that the transaction volume is not too much

There are 21 coins listed on the exchange right now and you are right volume is quite low, but we are just starting. I am expecting a big website update later this month or early next month and after that we will heavily grow number of coins available.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Will be you able to intrgrate with other providers other than metamask ? Metamask doesn’t support mobile it seems. So it would be great if you can add support to mobile supports like Trust wallet.

I've just tested Trust wallet on my iPhone: If you open the exchange in their embedded Dapp browser and login as Metamask, then exchange seem to be fully working with all transactions supported. Looks like a very good mobile solution for iOS users who like to trade from the phone! I've also contacted Trust Wallet guys, they will take a look from their end.

Sure it a awesome solution for iOS especially. Btw, below are my observations when tried with Trust wallet DApp browser

1. Sometimes the exchange page loads well but sometimes it not. Trust me I have very high speed Internet so I don’t think it’s Network
2. Sometimes the web loads but throws error that the exchange is not feeling well.
3.  But most of the times, I’m able to navigate thru order page.
4.  I tried to submit a buy order and a sell order for SST. I tried to set allowance, entered the fields and clicked OK, nothing happened. No message stating whether it’s successful or failure. Same happened when I filed buy order and sell order.

With these symptoms, is that a system bug? or trust walker not incorporate yet ? Or am I doing anything wrong ?

kriskarthik

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:42:50 AM

Update to my previous post: after couple of refreshes, I was able to do allowance and submit a sell order. There was a small buy order for which I submitted the sell order. But it didn’t execute ? Is that a default/sample buy order or something ?

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

Update to my previous post: after couple of refreshes, I was able to do allowance and submit a sell order. There was a small buy order for which I submitted the sell order. But it didn’t execute ? Is that a default/sample buy order or something ?

As I can see right now, it has been executed and reflected in a history/price changes. Probably, it was blockchain slowness, because all orders are executed with a speed of blockchain.
Here is a link with a trade for the reference: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb0d5c2e5791bd4582fab19af3b9747c30b3b135d32061d2cfa88ed0cd28c2c71
kriskarthik

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Yes, I can se that as well. It is a successful trade. I can see it in trade volume and in the trade history. Cheers!!

mcradys

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:09:42 AM

Is that good exchange?
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

Is that good exchange?

Everyone who tried to trade with little orders found that it is working fine so far (pls, see feedback from people in this thread).
vikmeup

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:39:43 AM

Hey! This is Viktor from Trust Wallet team! I would love to help you guys optimizing for mobile and make sure it is accessible to every Trust user.

Please follow up on this via Twitter or Telegram, shared my details in the DM.
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

Let's assume you are buying tokens using 1ETH and your order has been sitting in the order book for a while (you are maker). When your order is executed you'll be charged 0.05% of 1ETH which is 0.0005ETH.
kriskarthik

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

Hey, do you have plans to add your exchange stats to coinmarketcap portal ? I hope you have already submitted a request for the same.

erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Hey, do you have plans to add your exchange stats to coinmarketcap portal ? I hope you have already submitted a request for the same.

They require 1M usd in daily volume for submission and we are not there yet. As soon as we get there, we will get listed.
erc20_exchange (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: This week we are expecting a very big update on the exchange:
- First of all, plenty of bugs have been resolved (thanks to all of you for reporting them!)
- Out of the box support for Trezor! Just plug and play with your Trezor on the exchange.
- Redundant Tx signing message is removed for Trezor users
- Localization infrastructure which will allow to launch native translations very fast. Russian language is the first we are planning to add. Then FR/ES/IT. Tell us which language would you like to see supported as well?
- Significant improvements in performance
- Now exchange will show you overall market health by assessing what is happening on a node (e.g., very slow network because of many pending tx)
- Upgraded charting capabilities
kriskarthik

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

They require 1M usd in daily volume for submission and we are not there yet. As soon as we get there, we will get listed.

Thanks for the update and looking forward for the cool feature listed above. Btw, do you have a date for this roll out? Just curious Cheesy

wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

That looks decent, good luck!  we (too) are a decentralized exchange that recently released our product. You can check it out at https://exchange.wandx.co/
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

Great project seems like. Hope it success in future like Waves DEX got the place on decentralized exchanges top list. I not even tried your site with the demo account. Since I feel this initiation will rock the future.
I am very much interested to be a part of exchange site's support team executive. If you have a opening to work with your team in remote access. I am looking to get placed.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:37:47 AM by winspiral

I try to sell 10000 WSPU2
I have this message on metamask form

Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.

Could you help me?

it seems working now...
You should make a clear tutorial seeable from your site.

People can now buy or sell 10000 WSPU2 through this exchanger.

rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:20:03 AM

Why people should trust your small exchange? It is very hard to start the new exchanges, because people will rather send money to bigger and more trusted exchange...

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

Why people should trust your small exchange? It is very hard to start the new exchanges, because people will rather send money to bigger and more trusted exchange...

Because it is not given everyone to programme a big exchanger...
Little fish will grow...

The problem is not big or small...the problem is that so far not much people use it.

But (except it is not easy to understand) I hope it will be enough interesting for my WSPU2 holder to trade.

It is a way to sell the free WSPU2 token earned with my faucet for free...

Cemplakaleght

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce you to my DEX project: http://erc20.exchange . There is no ICO, presale, shill links or tokens associated with the project. The aim is to make user-friendly DEX for erc20 tokens. You can login with Metamask (if you want to make a trade) or you can enter as a guest (no Metamask needed). Web-site is very mobile-friendly, so you can browse markets from your phone easily.

For now, there is a single market opened -- test market based on ropsten. Consider this as your demo account where you can learn how to buy/sell and not being afraid to make a mistake. Give it a try! Also, you can add your own coin to the exchange via the website. For test network I'll be approving them all. For ETH/ETC/UBQ network they will be screened and then, most likely, added.

Later this month, I'll be opening ETC, ETH, UBQ markets. Nodes are up and running, just would like to make sure everything is working fine before I open real markets for trading. Also, team is actively working on support for Trezor. In my view, for a good DEX it is necessary to support trades from HW wallet to HW wallet and we are starting with Trezor with the next update of the exchange.

There may be a few things missing (most notably, some chart features), but we are full speed covering those in the next update with are working on right now. Any feedback is highly appreciated. Also, you can follow us on Twitter: @ERC20Exchange to know about the latest and greatest updates we are planning.

Lastly, we are planning to translate exchange to various languages. I'll update the post here once we start translations. Translations will be paid with ETC for those who would like to help us.

Thanks!

new exchanges, such as etherdelta, forkdelta, idex.
lack of such exchanges sometimes experience maintenance, and long recovered. hopefully this new exchange does not experience the same thing.
but for now I try to access can not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: