Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: shdvb hacked?  (Read 15133 times)
MadGamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

This doesn't look like a post a highly trusted member would make: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061131.msg31523173#msg31523173

I checked his profile and the seclog, and he apparently changed his password on 1st March.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:27:45 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:46:12 AM by 13abyknight

Looks very likely so. DT members should be leaving a red trust once they see this until the account is back in the hands of the original owner, once he confirms it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3081

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

I tagged the account.  Need at least one more member to make it negative trust.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

Recent activity is suspicious, I have tagged him as well for the time being.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

Recent activity is suspicious, I have tagged him as well for the time being.

From what you can tell my account got hacked? I confrim with everything  IT IS NOT HACKED. PLZ REMOVE THE RED NEGATIVE

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

This doesn't look like a post a highly trusted member would make: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061131.msg31523173#msg31523173

I checked his profile and the seclog, and he apparently changed his password on 1st March.

Thanks for the heads up. I was about to trade with him and sent btc first coz before the negative trust and being hacked, the account had a positive trade history. You just saved my coins. Thank you.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

I tagged the account.  Need at least one more member to make it negative trust.

A -473 TRUST LEFT NEGATIVE ON MY ACCOUNT? Who gives you the confidence?

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

nothing happened on my account,i posted that because i want some small orders recentlly.

shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:39:06 AM

All of you guys should trust me without any issue. Thats a huge insult anyone could leave a negative trust on my trust and influence my business. GO away!

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

All of you guys should trust me without any issue. Thats a huge insult anyone could leave a negative trust on my trust and influence my business. GO away!

Can you sign a message from an old address used on this forum? Otherwise the red will stay. Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

I changed my password because i want safety.You can not just post here like this to attract negative feeds on my account.

Its all safe,i still own shdvb account,remove this asap. I just want to do some marketing on my account,nothing else.

shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

Can you sign a message from an old address used on this forum? Otherwise the red will stay. Roll Eyes

YOu dont have the right to speak here.Grab Mod in. My previous wallet are from many exchanges,lmafo!

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

I changed my password because i want safety.You can not just post here like this to attract negative feeds on my account.

Its all safe,i still own shdvb account,remove this asap. I just want to do some marketing on my account,nothing else.

Sign a message from an old staked address and you will be fine fella. If not the reds will stay

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

YOu dont have the right to speak here.Grab Mod in. My previous wallet are from many exchanges,lmafo!

I have the right to speak what I want when I want and with whoever I want. None of your business. Get a life dude and stop buying/hacking accounts on this forum trying to scam others.

Sign a message or more red trust is going to be bombarded on you. Mods will do nothing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dotcomwriter

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

Can you please do this so that we can proceed with the deal? If the account is not hacked, I will still go first as we had agreed on chat and whatsapp.

For quality cryptocurrency contents, kindly contact me. Thank you.
shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

Can you please do this so that we can proceed with the deal? If the account is not hacked, I will still go first as we had agreed on chat and whatsapp.

sign what? and which wallet? I used wallets a lot ,many from exchanges.

shdvb
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

I have the right to speak what I want when I want and with whoever I want. None of your business. Get a life dude and stop buying/hacking accounts on this forum trying to scam others.

Sign a message or more red trust is going to be bombarded on you. Mods will do nothing.

YOU stop this! At least you can not prove my account got hacked.All you said is fake at the moment.I have realised this forum could not do marketing for an account and easy jokes people takes it seriously. Culture shock!

One more thing,you guys are imaging people active on internet dont have a life in CHina? No,my life is colorful.I am not the guy you thought.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

I tagged the account.  Need at least one more member to make it negative trust.
Given the situation, more is needed.

Yeah; nobody buys these stories without a signed message.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

YOU stop this! At least you can not prove my account got hacked.All you said is fake at the moment.I have realised this forum could not do marketing for an account and easy jokes people takes it seriously. Culture shock!

And do you know that you can easily claim yourself as legit by signing a message from any wallet that you control? That would be a personal wallet and not an exchange wallet obviously. Otherwise enjoy your negative trust and go away from this forum instead of dragging this thread to "I hate you" thread. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=609392.msg6736487#msg6736487

The address in this post would be perfect

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████