Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities for crypto  (Read 3104 times)
txfidk

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

no one will tell you what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency, because different countries decide on legalization or Vice versa. and how different governments will control the cryptocurrency.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
I don't think crypto will be legalized anytime soon, we will be waiting for a very long time before that happens and we should be patient about it. Some countries has already banned bitcoin but there are also threats that it will be banned by other more countries. It will stay decentralize for sure since its system is already enough to manage everyone's transaction.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

There’s a lot of opportunities  for the cryptocurrency industry because they are one of the trusted company which make their business more in demand and through their great performances.
Alexmasterbtc

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

The government Committee, formed by the regulators of Saudi Arabia, issued a statement in which he recalled the illegality of cryptocurrency trading on the territory of the state. According to a statement released on Sunday, the standing Committee considers cryptocurrency trading unacceptable due to "negative consequences and high risks for traders, as they operate outside of state supervision.It's hard to say what will happen in a year.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

To be honest, it seems to me that now the actions that can be taken with crypto-currencies or with blockchain as a whole can do anything, up to the point that now it is possible to re-structure the financial system of the state.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

I think it will be banned soon if things like ico scams become every day job for other peoples,i think if ico regulations will not become in every project then somthing bad happens 100%.Goverment dont like crypto becose they lose big money,and terorism become much powerful becose bad things they can do with crypto..

TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:14:49 AM

I think there will be more countries that will allow it to be a payment method, coin will be gradually more popular. I'm really looking forward to that.
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

I think that crypto currency has a great future. And with the increase in demand and investment. Over time, many countries will have to give good.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

I think the future is bright for cryptos. More countries will pass laws and regulations for these and more and more money will flow into this sector.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Many countries have become accustomed to controlling the cash flows of their citizens, and a crypto currency may prevent it from doing so. That's why many people are slandering crypto currency, although the members of the government themselves are involved in this!
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:55 PM

The cryptocurrency is magical to me, and everything is fantastic. It's amazing, it can bring us the future we want. Its future is also unknown. So I am full of confidence in it.
In my opinion, its future will certainly be recognized by everyone. And get the support of the country.
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

I think the possibilities of cryptocurrency is always in the good side because they are also in demand business and aside from that they are also trusted company to the public in this business.
I agree with your opinion because crypto a business in digital currency is very broad and is trusted by the company to the public, so I think that in the future it will not be banned while not harming others because I think crypto really helps us in an easy investment for everyone. if the government is banned, I think it is something that is an obstacle because I think it is a valuable asset for its country.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Legalization is certain, and cryptocurrency is like a necessity in our lives, and it will be known and recognized by more people. Once it has legalized, there are many benefits, and the state can at least control it to make it safer.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

I think the majority of countries have different authorities so that in the future there will be countries that begin to ban bitcoin and also receive it well.From there we as traders must be ready to accept all the reality after the government starts making regulations about crypto.

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future of all transactions in the future because more country are going to accept crypto as they secondary currency. Bitcoin and the rest is going to legalized.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

There have been several attempts of ban, but they all failed. They have also tried other means to crash cryptocurrency, but to futility. Instead, crypto keeps growing and waxing stronger.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:05 PM

What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I envisage that in the nearest future, there will be more adoption of cryptocurrencies all over the world and more government of nations in the world will also legalize crypto as a means of payment.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

I think it is very difficult to make accurate predictions for as long as 1 year, so we can only speculate and have faith that the news are good enough to start the engines again, I think China will unban the cryptos and follow some kind of regularization, if we are lucky it will be like Sweden, where the cryptos can cohabit with the banks, that would be the ideal scenario and I think the most realistic we can expect, because the madness that crypto replaced the whole financial system is a bit absurd.

Bitcoin to the moon
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Hi there,

Frankly speaking, some might ban it to protect their citizens unless they are regulated. There were many people who lost their money via scam ICO's. Imagine a group of people collects millions of dollars without complying with regulations (since there is not any). There is no guarantee that they are accountable. Therefore, governments ultimately will regulate crypto space but banning no. Cryptocurrency is preparing for another massive bull run. Might be end of the year or beginning of next year.

Kind regards,

Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

For sure I can say only one thing, that we cannot predict and know that definitely. So there are many options for cryptocurrency to develop, and there are many factors to affect its vector, we will see it eventually.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: