Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 12:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Monero a Good Investment?  (Read 8182 times)
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Is monero a good investment ?I strongly agree with this title, Monero is currently the 11 most popular crypto currency by Market Cap, Total Market Capitalization, of the current 1320 types of crypto currency. Monero price in early 2017 is only about $ 8.42, then during the year 2017 the highest price that can be achieved by Monero is $ 208. Percentage, during the period of 11 months ago, Monero has posted a growth of 2,600% or 26-fold from price beginning of year.dan now at the beginning of the year of 2018 right of this 3 month monero price reach $ 347, and already rising order enter into top 10 of all coins that exist today, if you want to in monero then do and do not prepare time you to think for a long time.

Thank you very much for this advice, crestella. I'll do that soon!
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:04:39 AM

This will be the year of the secure, private and untraceable currency. And Monero is the best one on the market. So, the answer is yes  Smiley

Since Monero was released and even before when it was in its early development the word anonymity already attracted a big number of investors towards it. I am personally holding a small amount of Monero because I believe in the future plans and goals that the developers had in mind to achieve. Its current price that has preceded the 300 dollars is very promising and the further growth is inevitable. All those that are investing in it won't regret later because its growth can only grow in the next couple of months; years.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

I read and heard many people investors saying its the actual future of the crypto because of its complete anonymity.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Thank you Tidsdilatation for your opinion! This will definitely help in my final decision about investing in Monero or not, because the opinion of other cryptocurrency investors is important to me.
Just don't listen to others too much Wink do your own research and argue with yourself before making any decision regarding crypto. It's easy getting caught in the moment!
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
Your research is spot on as it generates it's value from real world use, which is in this case as a currency in deepweb that aids in buying and selling there. I doubt if it will replace bitcoin though but nevertheless, it is a good investment as it will have a constant stream of demand coming from dark web. Before making your final decision, try to look on other coins with potential you might get more profit in them than monero.
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

Thank you Tidsdilatation for your opinion! This will definitely help in my final decision about investing in Monero or not, because the opinion of other cryptocurrency investors is important to me.
Just don't listen to others too much Wink do your own research and argue with yourself before making any decision regarding crypto. It's easy getting caught in the moment!

Thank you very much for your nice advice, Tidsdilatation. I will also take into account your friendly advice!
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:35:09 AM

As a Newbie opinion, I would say yes, Monero is indeed a good altcoin for investment considering it belongs to the top 10 ranking based on the coinmarketcap site. Secondly, I am also considering the history chart of monero coin where I seem to notice that most of the trend movement is on the upward trend meaning, this coin has been progressively increasing. Lastly, its technology features is that monero coin transactions cannot be linked to publish the address of the recipient which I believe one of it's features of becoming a good coin for investment.
Martin_Iden

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

I have already kept this coin in my portfolio for a long time and it continues to grow.
Think this is one of the most reliable coins for a long-term contribution, as the technology of this coin.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Monero is a kind of crypto which is also a  good investment , although its valuue is lower than bitcoin but it has also a different function as of bitcoin , it is use as privacy and decentralization process in digital market.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 07:58:55 AM by prabhu

Monero has Complete privacy and anonymity is a strong feature.Monero is probably one of the most widely used cryptocurrencies for actually buying and selling things. To Future monero is a good investment.
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

yeah, im think so too. there are a lot of the darknet markets r moving towards Monero, which gives it value. Also the privacy feature is value in itself. When govnerments come cracking down on btc, a lot of money will move into Monero. Of course, we cant know when it will happen, but Monero is a good investment if you HODL i think.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:22:09 PM

Yes, of course Monero is a good investment because
monero, this digital currency is so focused on privacy that transactions can not be viewed except with the permission of its users. The address of the sender, the address of the recipient, and the number of transactions "hidden" with RingCT technology,Selain itu, jumlah monero block bisa bervariasi sesuai dengan jumlah transaksi yang terjadi ...
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Dear bitcoin community,

I recently started researching in altcoin and I tried to figure out which other altcoin is more used in sending money online (I think a traded currency shows that the currency will resist in the future and will grow) and I came to the conclusion that Monero is that coin.

Why Monero? I think it's pretty simple, Monero because I saw that everyone from the dark web asks for payments in Monero, and this leads me to think that Monero would be a good investment now because from what I understand, even Bitcoin has first massively traded on the dark web, and Monero came as a more anonymous alternative to the dark web and so it replaced the bitcoin there.

So, as the title of this thread says: Is Monero a Good Investment?

I have presented my theory, but what do you think?

Please expose your opinion to help me in making the final decision whether to invest my money in Monero or not.

I deeply appreciate your contribution on this thread.
Yes, i think" XMR is the best coin to Privacy my info when used internet! But this coin need more works bring to more device!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Yes, Monero is a good investment for long term as it is gaining momentum and already gives good return in last six months. Many markets are adopting its technology and it will give more value to this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

I have always considered monero a good investment as long as you keep it just for value increase and not for the black markets. The code behind monero is real solid and I'm sure we haven't saw even the half of the potential of monero so yea you can start picking some.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

yes, I think you are right, after government government hit bitcoin not a few users move to monero.
Monero IMO can be a promising one, after I think the monero working system is also not much different from bitcoin.
Most likely also monero can follow in the footsteps of success. yes, the king's bitcoin of all coins.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Monero is one the invests that nobody should miss. So grab your coins while we are in a small dip and hold them for a longer time! Never go all in guys, so you can buy more if monero is going to dip more!
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

I think so, yes. Most of the darknet markets are moving towards Monero, which gives it value. Also the privacy feature is value in itself. When govnerments come cracking down on Bitcoin, alot of money will move into Monero. When this will happen we dont know, but Monero is a good investment if you HODL. In my opinion.
It depends on your financial condition. If you have a lot of idle money then you could take a risk regarding this investment. but don't you think that Monero will be the alternate currency of Bitcoin anymore. I think Bitcoin is the most profitable investment for the future purpose because of the acceptability around the world. So that Bitcoin would be the most profitable platform for sure. Monero also will be the profitable but a little bit risky.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Coin Monero (XMR) is a Private digital cash, Monero is a well-known alternative form of coin which is included in the top 10 digital currencies with the largest market cap.
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

I think that this is a good investment, but a long-term one. I myself think about investing in this coin and I think it's worth taking.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: