Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:17:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose bounty?  (Read 10536 times)
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

To choose a good bounty all you have to do is to know the people involved in it if they can be trusted. Because they run the bounty you want to join.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:52 AM

Is hard to know which bounty campaign will give more reward, but personaly i  joined some bounty that has big community in their telegram official. And also from recommended of many my friends and from  some review of youtubers.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:11 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?

Yes of course reading whitepaper is the first thing, then join their group chats. Some bounties have good managers and takes time to answer questions. Most of the bounties that I have joined took time for them to update the spreadsheets, that's one thing I find a little annoying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

When Im joining bounty I prefer and base who is the bounty manager of the bounty. Off course they had a good and auccessful background in this field. So to protect the trust of community they will not accept project has a chance of being scam or not paying
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

I think it’s better involve in bitcointalk more search each and every project try to learn the objective and potential of project . Check the team and backers and any products . Social reach see the hype around project hype will masked lot of difference

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:33 AM

It like you choose some ICO to invest money, you need find all information. First is the team member, what them do it before, them have project or product before or experience in large corporations, then Adviser, the soft-cap and hard cap have so far or not
Advicerabi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

Experience is a very important way to choose a bounty project. And the first we can do for choose bounty is reading the whitepaper of a project is one of the factor that helps to determine if it's a legit project. And don't forget good bounty campaign managers are the best criteria for choosing good bounty campaigns to.
Qspace

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:18:49 AM

I just go through the forum and see the avatar of senior and hero member and follow them. That is the tip for the newbie that doesn't have enough experience in crypto.
itsmenobody1

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

learn information. read the white paper road map and see the actuality of the project. watch his team And you have faith
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:26:01 AM

One of the asset to know the good bounty campaign is reading. Knowing the whitepaper is not enough to conclude that one campaign is good. It is all about the active members who are responsible to response quickly to those participants who have a question.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Prioritize reading the concept and his team first in looking for bounty or investment in ico. afterwards observe from the whitepaper and find out who the manager is in bitcointalk. usually when the manager is trusted the level of success is also great
Ronni

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:30:42 AM

Choosing bounty is not that hard, you just need to carefully look at their information and background. Also, know if the manager is trusted and has no negative comments. Be a smart person, if you think that all of their information is being included in their bounty and there are enough facts to satisfy you, then it is a good bounty.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

to choose the gift we must know the intent and purpose of its made a campaign if the campaign is not clear her background you should not follow that campaign.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Myself I like to participate into bounties runned by Syllon. This guys can be trusted and the projects his picking are legit and they have a real chance to succed into ICO's and after ICO's. There are others things that I do before I pick a bounty like checking the team , project , roadmap and so on.

Sylon owes me a weeks worth of bounties...   Angry

That being said, he does seem to have a nose for good projects

But also agree that team, tech, financial reason are important to altcoins

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

We all know that there are a lot of bounty in the bounty section as we can see, but my question is how to choose good bounty campaign that we are able to  earn money? Many people mention, that the only way to determine whether the bounty is profitable or not  is by reading its white paper but may I ask to those expert here what is the other way to determine the profitable bounty?
Its not hard to choose a bounty. All you must need to do is to check its background and if it suits you or you want to be a part of that bounty campaign then you may join. For you to need it, you must need to read in advance in any bounty campaign for you to choose that right one that helps you to gain money. I just give you an advice to read and read for you to understand it all.

whether by reading it enough to know that it's a great project? If that's the way to look for a nice project and then what about knowing how to project a scam? are there similar or also a sign of the fact that the project was a scam?
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

It's really a decision to make. You have to first, browse bounties and check its background. Then, try to read rules to follow and think if it best suit your preferred work. You may also check the roadmap, how it is being presented in a reliable way as possible.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

I try to count number of tokens I can get for bounty and multiply it on ICO price. Thus, I know how much I can earn.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:01 AM

Choosing of Bounty is not a easy job. First of all check its background and read in advance about bounty campaign. If suits then start working on it.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

of course you must investigate it yourself. think of yourself as an investor, and satisfy yourself with the platform you're investigating. there's a lot of ways to do that. investigate their team, their platform, and also their partners.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:29:57 AM

Most of the time, it's hard for me to make a choice, because there are a lot of people involved in the popular ICO project's bounty thread, but the value of the bounty thread participation of the cool ICO project is not very high.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: