Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How's My Portfolio?  (Read 1000 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

If your plan is to basically take a gamble then this portfolio makes sense.

I'd argue though that you shouldn't limit yourself to a 1 year holding period. What if it turned out to be a crypto winter and none of the coins, especially small caps, turn a profit successfully in this given period?

Basically, be prepared to hold for way more than 1 year. The competition between small cap tokens is extremely high. Your picks may not even ever make it big time.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Very risky move! Did you do some proper research before investing in these coins or did you just listen to some random guy on the internet who said that these 4 coins will explode soon ?
With this portfolio your profit can be very high or you could also loose everything.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

interesting coins, but i think you need to pay attention on more cheaper coins like kin, DTA, OCN, capp. I think that it will be a good idea to hold some btc for buying coin during btc growth. Sure pay attention on XEM its very cheap now and have big potential too.
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:12 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

surprisingly your portfolio is very good for a newbie. i don't know about cpchain but all other choices are great. you will make a lot of money if you hold these coins in long term. if you have some more money you should add more coins from this list. make your investment bigger.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

The folks says patience is a must. Here in crypto patient is a must to earn more than loses but sometimes what the investors do is not always in the wait but rather they see the weather if it is clear or not they according to what they saw they will form a decision to what will be the next things to do.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

I guess you like gambling, because to make a long-term investment I think you'll choose a more convincing coin like ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP or something else.
because I think the coin you choose is not good for the long term except for daily trading or short term maybe it can be tolerated.
but if one of your coins is successful, I think that will cover your losses in other investments. Wink
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I love how diversified your portfolio is. Oyster would probably give you the ROI and then some this year- but that’s just a speculation. I also have held PRLs since October of last year and Ive already made hefty returns from the bag I’ve let go. I still held on to some.
I dont tend to diversify much now, I only held on to big blockchains such as Bitcoin, eth, neo and then some PRLs
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

As is known to all, BTC and ETH are the best two cryptocurrencies in the world. so I would use 60% to buy them since the trading market is not good for investment in the world. 30% of them I would choose Lisks and NEO. The rest of 10% would choose high risk and potential coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sp1nalcord

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Your portfolio is great according to me. I would just remove one of the last 2 coins and include a solid coin like ETH/LTC/Monero/NEO.

VEN is great. It is good for long term hold and since people are collecting VEN for the nodes there would be less circulating supply so i expect a price rise. VeThor is also coming out soon. All other coins seems good just make sure to include a solid coin too and don't be dependent on the last 2 coins especially because VEN (soon to be VET ) and Oysters are certainly good choice. Cheesy
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

I don't understand why all the comments are really pessimistic. I read in the forum about those coins and how promising they were. I think VEN is a good choice, I want to get some CPC but I decided to get MAN instead. Not sure if I ll buy or not... Check some other coins, I would maybe get rid of PRL.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I think you should to buy some btc like 10-15% from you deposit and hold. Also you can pay attention on Sonm, ZEn, XEM , DASH - more stable coins and have a good price.  Your portfolio contains only risky coins this is like game
Rogerins

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:51:26 PM

What do you think about ZCL? Could be oversold?
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:03:02 PM

Because you entered with a small amount of money, there is a high probability that the money will be folded. I like the portfolio, but you can increase the amount of keys even more. Vechain is a very nice project, but I think it will be less than now because the market cap is higher than others.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

You have a great portfolio. I'd like to congratulate you. If you keep patient and hold your coins you will be a millionaire in 4-5 years for sure. You made right choice, how did you pick these coins? I guess you read forum a lot. We suggest these coins to every new user here.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
civiszero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

You need to diversify between other altcoins in order to minimize risk and maximize profit. ROI percentage is the key to success in this business and try to avoid high risky investments. Vechain is doing well this year and there is a lot of room on price chart for steady growth. Keep adding new high potential coin and tokens to your portfolio before mass adoption  Wink

That being said, depending on your funds i would limit myself to +- 5 coins initially and wait for the gainz
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

NCASH shot up crazy today! Sold some of my NCASH to collect/lock-in the ~130% gain today and put them into ONT!
I think ONT will be the next low MCAP coin with a superb team and partnerships behind it to give the same hyped returns really soon. ^~^

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:42:26 PM

the last two are shitcoins tbh
pradobo

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:53 PM

Well think about adding to your portfolio such a coin as NEO. At least 5-10 percent of the total bank. In the negative, you definitely will not leave.
I suggest to add eth, and neo for all your portfolio. These can be the biggest profit that you can have like in ethereum I think price can increase this year. In Prl also this coin is worth buying and holding for long term.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█