Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How's My Portfolio?  (Read 1000 times)
Dleavey81 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Since you consider that decision as a gambling I assume you make no research on that before you invest because if you do, I bet you own something good great coin that can support to your losses. Your capital is good but the distribution is not that convincing.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:14:49 PM

Ok so I've invested around $3600 in the following and would like to know people's views on whether I've made a wise decision and what sort of profit/loss I could expect.

I want to earn as much as I can and as such have gone high risk high reward. If I lose it all, so what....this is gambling essentially. I plan on holding for at least a year

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

With this approach of I don't care, max returns max risk, I would drop VeChain, great project but as for sat value return I wouldn't call it a huge return coin.
TheKey I have no idea why you've picked this one?

Oyster is a good balance of return to risk, CPChain probably fits your needs of high risk with high returns

How long do you plan to hold on your gamble?
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a very high risk investment strategy. But.. If just one of those coins explodes, it will probably cover any losses you may end up taking. It's like you said, high risk high reward. It may very well work out for you if you hold for more than one year. No one can really tell you.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

I think what you do is very risky, you should do research first before making a choice. unless you are absolutely willing to lose your funds. but I see VeChain is an interesting coin.

Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Although you’re thinking that cryptocurrency is gambling is some might be little off or red flag, I give you a benefit of the doubt that you know what you’re really doing. Among the four only TKY is a little bit questionable. If you give little background of the four coins we maybe give you good review of your coins. My suggestion is try to add BTC for at least 30% in your portfolio. Since BTC is still relevant to trading or investment in crypto.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

It is a risky thing but you did a wise decision not to just settle in just one coin. If all of it will boom in short amount of time probably you'll earn 2x or 3x from what you've just invested.

Long term holding is nice but hoping that you'd have a goal on every coins too on how much will you sell it, so that even if you don't hold that for a long term you've accomplish it.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

VeChain (VEN) 0.00042301 BTC (7.90%)
Oyster (PRL) 0.00011138 BTC (5.43%)
CPChain (CPC) 0,00002043 BTC (-1.67%)
THEKEY (TKY) 0,00000215 BTC (-1,76%)
in these four coins there are two coins you can potentially hold for as long as you want, VeChain and Oyster

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

That really is the new altcoin for me. I do not think that's the potential altcoins in the future. It's best to follow the trend. NEO is one of the very typical altcoin. There was a lot of news about NEO, their technology system was improved and their technology was very suitable for the time being. So many investors bought NEO and invested in the altcon ONT (based on NEO) to make more profit. With a small amount of capital, you should invest in NEO to make more profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

It is good portfolio for short term investment because this is not a promising investment in long term so you hold this year it will raise constantly in market you can continue else you should exchange the other altcoins. Because number of projects and failed in Crypto market. So we must plan some precautions of crypto investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
janpec1000

Activity: 179

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

Why don't you have any of popular and top altcoins? like BTC, ETH, LTC , Monero and etc
I find you Portfolio is very risky..if it's gambling  for you, then you don't need any suggestion)

aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

vechain and thekey looks good,

M4nUnit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

Risky but the reward will be big in case of success!

Oyster is a strong coin IMO!

I always go for 40% (approximately) of stable coins like Ethereum, Monero, NEO.

And 60% of low marketcap or risky coins.

Good luck for your cryptojourney  Wink
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

vechain : good choice you bough big portion on that coin if you can stake it just stake it so you can gain from staking.
another your portofolio i dont know. why dont you devirsify to token ? there are some good token like : crypterium, repux,denaro,savedroid.
for coin which has its own blockchain you can buy these :
1. litecoin : new update can reduce fee 1/10 from normal fees
2. NEO : still under value if we calculate it base on coin in circullation
3. waves : new update make it faster for micro transaction waves is good
4. vertcoin : segwit activated and halving happen last year and probably will increase in value in one / two years

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

This is a gamble, all coins are not well known, hopefully, you have done the homework before investing in these coins.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

I like Oyster and TheKey positions in your portfolio, but you need much more diversification (10-15 positions at least). Also you dont have any base cryptocurrencies at all

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:12:29 AM

Coins you went to invest aren't that high risk ones. Vechain is one of the best developing coins in the market. Thekey ico is potentially good. Oyster pearl was getting hyped since 2 months or something.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

VeChain (VEN) 35%
Oyster Pearl (PRL) 30%
CPChain (CPC) 20%
TheKey (TKY) 15%

I can only judge by the first two positions and there is a small hope that one of them can go up and cover all your spending on investment, and the rest I just do not even know, but I think that you chose them for a reason.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:18:33 AM

Frankly speaking I am not familiar with your choices. If you are gambling, I am sure you have done your research, I have no doubt you will enjoy it, weather to win or lose. On the other hand, if you think about long term investment, you better buy Bitcoin and forget about it for 3 years and see what happens then. If you chose the last one, I think you have a better chance of winning. This is not financial advise nor gambling advice. It is just my own opinion hehehe
sebbi

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

Its good choices, pick the ones you believe in. BTC could be a strong "safe" choice for the upcoming months as well. CPC and The Key, Iot and identity... good choices for the future and huge reward potential, your guess is as good as anyone. PRL could take off as well with some good news so good luck to you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: