Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!!  (Read 1446 times)
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:27:49 AM

I wrote a big post once about the Bubble and the Ponzi scheme. Happen again. The us dollar has not been backed up by gold or other precious reserves for a long time. Almost all Fiat money has no real value in the equivalent of jewelry. Bitcoin also does not have, but this does not mean that they will not create a law that equates the price of 1 coin to a gram of gold, or a diamond, or a barl of oil. This is the economy of the countries in the future. This is the right vector of development.
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

Bitcoin was invented as a currency that will become an alternative for all Fiat. Perhaps the price of bitcoin has been artificially increased, but it is our fault. We drugged him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the real indicators. Perhaps now the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I don't see any signs of a bubble.
Initially, some people said that bitcoin was created for use by terrorist organizations around the world. But I also believe that bitcoin was created to replace the Fiat money
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Bitcoin was invented as a currency that will become an alternative for all Fiat. Perhaps the price of bitcoin has been artificially increased, but it is our fault. We drugged him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the real indicators. Perhaps now the volatility of bitcoin will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I don't see any signs of a bubble.
Initially, some people said that bitcoin was created for use by terrorist organizations around the world. But I also believe that bitcoin was created to replace the Fiat money

I think for me bitcoin is not a bubble because we know the price of bitcoin is increasing  but sometimes become low but that is nomal of pricing of bitcoin and we know in srarting price of bitcoin is low but we can see now the price of bitcoin is increasing and there a chance to  become reach the original price so that for me bitcoin is not a bubble but continues to increase.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

BItcoin is not bubble yes i agreed on that,but it was being pumped so many thought its a bubble .imagine how huge the price went when whales put their funds on this coin and suddenly after many had ride with the growth they withdraw all capitals reason why the value drops dip and many investors trapped on this fake pumped

But most of your stands is indeed and i believe on your point of views
Elmughni

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:26:36 PM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!

In my opinion, Bitcoin was created as a currency that would be an alternative to all Fiat. Maybe the price of bitcoin has increased artificially, but it is our fault. We sedated him with speculative capital. Now the price has returned to the actual indicator. Maybe now the bitcoin volatility will decrease and the price will grow slowly. I do not see any signs of bubbles. I think this is just a market correction. We will see Bitcoin will more stable soon.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Bitcoin, since its origin in 2009 has seen an enormous growth in the financial market. Being the first crypto to be decentralised, the coin holds a special place in the economy and also opens new horizons. Currently the coin has a market capital of $115 billion. Also, the coin is so widely accepted in the financial market for it to be considered in a financial bubble now.
Though being volatile, the coin's prices can see lows and high, the coin will continue to hold a place in the economy.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 03:57:54 PM by DeadCoin

Yes it is not a bubble, each and every day itss shows it growth, either it increase or decrease. Last year 2017 end  it showed its tremendous growth. Likewise this year also we can expect that much of price growth. But now the market is not good but hope it will recover soon. Just buy the bitcoin now and hold it for future. Surely by the end of this year it will show its massive growth.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Whatever they call it is their own business, I’ve made lots of money from Bitcoin so I don’t care what people call it. There are lots of people who are making money from Bitcoin, so all these economists can go ahead and say whatever they choose to say.

This is not the first time I’m hearing that Bitcoin is a bubble, I’ve heard it several times and it makes no changes at all, things will still be the same.
I admit that bitcoin is not bubble because thousands of people have invested in it and it is guaranteed that the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto. So it will hold the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Don’t worry about the authentication of bitcoin and go ahead if you want to invest in it.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

Whatever they call it is their own business, I’ve made lots of money from Bitcoin so I don’t care what people call it. There are lots of people who are making money from Bitcoin, so all these economists can go ahead and say whatever they choose to say.

This is not the first time I’m hearing that Bitcoin is a bubble, I’ve heard it several times and it makes no changes at all, things will still be the same.
I admit that bitcoin is not bubble because thousands of people have invested in it and it is guaranteed that the future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leading crypto. So it will hold the market and all other currencies will disappear from the market. Don’t worry about the authentication of bitcoin and go ahead if you want to invest in it.
the current price drop i think because the government has not legalized bitcoin, so many investors are not yet full power to support it. but if the government has legalized it then i am sure the price will increase high

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

I think all commodities if prices rise high bubble will surely happen, they are not wrong say bubble but they know bitcoin will not die

Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

Yes it is not a bubble, each and every day itss shows it growth, either it increase or decrease. Last year 2017 end  it showed its tremendous growth. Likewise this year also we can expect that much of price growth. But now the market is not good but hope it will recover soon. Just buy the bitcoin now and hold it for future. Surely by the end of this year it will show its massive growth.

If bitcoin a buble, i think bitcoin can not survive in 9 years. Beside that, right now many big investment start to invest in cryptocurrency. Goldman sachs is one biggest investment banks and start opening bitcoin trading desk for their customer. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is real investment with real market

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

From 2009 itself it would be in the market. If it is bubble it cannot survive for a such long time. It proves its growth in last year itself. Now this year also we can expect the same  , the ups and downs are nomally happens in the market.of it decreases continusouly then we cannot say it is a bubble.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

Okay, you might be right to say that Bitcoin itself is not a bubble.
On the other hand, we've clearly seen that the market was in some sort of speculative bubble, when we saw the prices rise to 20k and subsequently drop to under 10K

If you don't think that's a bubble, you're misguided.

Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

nice write-up you've Said it all,  u truly understand the concept behind bitcoin
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:16:27 PM

I do not believe that in General in the context of cryptocurrency is talking about the bubble. Bitcoin raspiaren, I invested in litecoin, and generally diversificarea portfolio. How much can you write about a bubble not a bubble. Everyone looks different. The technology that brings much use cannot be a bubble.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Of course, bitcoin is not a bubble. It has been going through a process that has been going through for 10 years. It's something that we've noticed that bitcoins do not fly and disappear like the bubble that some people say.

Gosh, next year we will celebrate the 10th Jubilee of Bitcoin! I wonder why some people still call it a bubble - it is nonsense. I suppose Bitcoin millionaires do not think so.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

Some say bitcoin is bubbles because they don't have any knowledges and lacked of education about the reality of bitcoin they are in the wrong side. They belittle the capasity of bitcoin without knowing it... that this could bring big benefits and makes millionaires to the ordenary peoples.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sniper23

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Call the firefighters, we are going to have lots of firefighting...
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Well I think everyone has different thinking some are thinking positive and some are negative, no need to be so curious about the investment of bitcoin, bitcoin is full of profit it is surly now a bubble but almost 85% of my country population is earning with bitcoin, so it is not a bubble bitcoin is our future for sure and future making tools as an investment as currency and trading as well.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Some say bitcoin is bubbles because they don't have any knowledges and lacked of education about the reality of bitcoin they are in the wrong side. They belittle the capasity of bitcoin without knowing it... that this could bring big benefits and makes millionaires to the ordenary peoples.

Yes they are just afraid of bitcoin that soon the price of bitcoin will get down but the reality is that bitcoin price is at rising zone soon bitcoin will rise more, so I think bitcoin is not a bubble but it is best tool to make your future bright, your own faith your own determination can get you earn good profit so believe in bitcoin don’t think that it is bubble and soon it will be burst, it is our future which will remain the same for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: