Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN IS NOT BUBBLE!!  (Read 1444 times)
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

People always equate Bitcoin and any other crypto currency to the Tulip Mania. Which I don't think is the same. Tulip mania is a real bubble that has really bo other use. Crypto currencies however have blockchains to support the coin and could actually be used for electronic transactions. I'm rrally sure crypto currency will be bigfer next year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ideya

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

If it was some bubble, it would have collapsed by now. It has got many uses like as a currency and for investment.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

People always equate Bitcoin and any other crypto currency to the Tulip Mania. Which I don't think is the same. Tulip mania is a real bubble that has really bo other use. Crypto currencies however have blockchains to support the coin and could actually be used for electronic transactions. I'm really sure crypto currency will be bigfer next year.

Bitcoin already prove itself last year, even though the price falling now but still bitcoin are continue to recover, it is normal when the price decrease or increase the most important is you believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it will recover soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

The Price of Bitcoin and Altcoins are in control of whales (have huge amount of holdings).

They can dump and pump the price anytime.
We need more distribution so that the price will be stable.

I don't think so Bitcoin is a Bubble.
I agree with you, its nowhere close to a bubble.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Being a bubble does not mean that underlying idea or company is worthless (for example .com bubble), but just grossly overpriced. Since bitcoin generates no income on its own and have no underlying organisation (like countries for fiat) it technically speaking will always be speculative. And as speculative asset it will always be prone to bubblement. I think its good and healthy for bitcoin that there are people stopping it from uncontrolled growth. I don't believe bitcoin will burst but from technical point of view I understand calling it a bubble.
Yeah of course bitcoin is not bubble. Those who say like this do not know bitcoin well or they want to defame bitcoin, but their efforts will be in vain. Some people consider bitcoin a bubble because of the huge dip in the price. They disappointed and gave statement in anger because they have lost lot of money. But the facts are against this false news.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

Lets face it,  BTC is in trouble.  bTC's Bubble exploded at 19k.  Now we are heading downto  3k or lower.  After that another journey for BTC.

Market is Volatile , anything can happen at any given time with Bitcoin price value, it may goes up and down to the level we never anticipated, Yes, Bubble or not, it is the market movement, Yet, after the beating after beating, Bitcoin remains standing and stable may not be favorable price market value but still Bitcoin is alive. A lot of issue affects this down stream of the market price of Bitcoin, the issue on Regulation is the for front concerned which been banging and banging at the door of Bitcoin...end result the price market  reaction is on the down stream... anyway, i am still looking forward for Bitcoin to recover the present status and goes up again...
The main point is that many people lost their money due to fall in the price, still the price is volatile and may drop more and some afraid of more fall. Thus they announce bitcoin a bubble. I am very optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin and I believe that in the near future bitcoin will recover all deficits. Just need patience for some more time.
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:20:26 AM

Many people don't know bitcoin or blockchain technology. Although bitcoin's price is already high, it is not completely bubble, it has strong community support.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:37:07 AM

People always equate Bitcoin and any other crypto currency to the Tulip Mania. Which I don't think is the same. Tulip mania is a real bubble that has really bo other use. Crypto currencies however have blockchains to support the coin and could actually be used for electronic transactions. I'm really sure crypto currency will be bigfer next year.

Bitcoin already prove itself last year, even though the price falling now but still bitcoin are continue to recover, it is normal when the price decrease or increase the most important is you believe that bitcoin is not a bubble and it will recover soon.

Yeah It was tremendously In that time where bitcoin has reach the unexpected price $20,000. Now In my opinion If someone said that bitcoin Is bubble, why Its still exist? If these Is a real bubble Its already being vanish and replace another coin which might next potentially rise.
nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Some people compare it with that flower thing that went viral in past. No logical connection can be made between these two, bitcoin has real life applications.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

Yeah It was tremendously In that time where bitcoin has reach the unexpected price $20,000. Now In my opinion If someone said that bitcoin Is bubble, why Its still exist? If these Is a real bubble Its already being vanish and replace another coin which might next potentially rise.
I agree to that. If bitcoin is just a bubble then even it is just going up from a low price then the price just popped and bitcoin now is worthless but you can see that bitcoin still has value which is great because it means that people are still believing in bitcoin that it is not a bubble but a real and existing investment.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!
Well, that’s what they will all say, but I still think that they are right in a way. Bitcoin bubbles, but that’s as a result of the whales that are pumping it from behind and we don’t even know who they are. They can call it a bubble or whatever they wish to call it but one thing for sure is that Bitcoin continues to grow and anyone who wants to invest in it will do it despite what they are saying.

I don’t have time to listen to people on whatever they have to say, I gained my success through Bitcoin. So there is an opportunity, cause it is one of the biggest thing in the market today.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Bitcoin is indeed not a Bubble for those who already understand and follow it from the beginning. Bitcoin looks like a bubble for people who don't follow bitcoin from the start. Maybe today bitcoin is not yet too stable and there are still many shortcomings, but if people can be patient bitcoin will be something that will increase far.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Bitcoin is a volatile currency which means their is up and downs in its price and when its price down then many investors loss their money and consider bitcoin is a bubble. But i think bitcoin is not bubble. Their is another reason present because of this many people consider it is a bubble. In the year of 2017 bitcoin price increase surprising like a bubble swell but in 2018 their is steadily fall in its price which makes its a bubble in front of many people. I think its price will be increase and it is not a bubble.  Smiley
Its funny how other people said that bitcoin is a form of bubble that will pop in any moment, what they don't know is the fluctuating state of the market that varies the price any time which has downs and highs.
If bitcoin is a bubble, its price should be lower than a thousand of dollars after it reached a $20000 mark last year isn't ?

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:07:48 PM

Yes in fact it is being regulated specifically the most influential country in the world which is the USA (United States of America). So we should consider this the fact the bitcoin is now global. THus it is consider as one of the profitable business just like gold and silver investment. It is indeed one of a kind investment.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

if bitcoin is a bubble, bitcoin prices can not survive like this. bitcoin can be said to be a bubble if the drop in the price of bitcoin is very severe and causes bitcoin to have no value anymore
Onecrypto18

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

Thank you for this post. Bitcoin is actually not a bubble contrary to the believe and widespread by those haters who would never see anything good about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I hope they will all be proven wrong in future.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Recently, I am reading online media that many financial firm start interesting to invest their fund on cryptocurrency market. Its a sign that bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not a buble but its real investment and real bussiness.

I don't know why they say that it was bubble when bitcoin was always there, it always dump but it always recover.  I agree to you that it was not a bubble because your right that it was real investment because it is good to buy when the price dump.  The bubble was died easily but the bitcoin was not, it is not form of bubble because it is like stock market that there are investment on business.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Do not compare bitcoin with tulip bubbles dotcom ... bitcoin is really different created from the technology of the future blockchain.  Bitcoin is decentralized and not controlled by anyone.  Bitcoin together with blockchain creates transparency in transactions publicity.  something that no one else can do
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

Today, the Internet World is full of people who are called economists who say bitcoin is a "bubble." they seemed to spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt. They say that the bitcoin high price rally will be a disaster. however, it looks like they just hate cryptocurrency. many of these experts do not fully understand bitcoin.

Bitcoin is special. This is not a company that can lose profitability and fail. This is certainly not a speculative real estate scam that could collapse due to government and bank fraud. Bitcoin is something else. Its value does not increase due to market lies. This is increasing because it is a life-changing financial discovery. This increases as more people adopt it.

Bitcoin also grows as a result of basic economy. Its supply is limited to 21 million units and this certainly makes assets scarce.  If something is scarce and many people want it, then, its value will eventually increase.

So.. Bitcoin is not Bubble!!
I believe the bitcoin is exactly the bubble, you can see that the bitcoin price has risen sharply and reached $ 19800 at the end of 2017, but only days later bitcoin prices have dropped sharply and at some point touching $ 5800 mark. You can see that the market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply at any time. I itn that bitcoin price will fall to the $ 4000 mark at the end of 2018.
Chetan04

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:30:33 PM

Is the US dollar a bubble? No!  The US dollar is a currency!
Is the Euro a bubble? No! The Euro is a currency!
Is the Japanese Yen a bubble? No! The Yen a currency!
So what is Bitcoin? It’s a digital currency and it has an exchange rate price vs all other currencies!
This is NOT called a bubble, it’s called DEVALUATION!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: