Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW ALT coin which is profitable  (Read 631 times)
Tsar Bomba

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:20:28 AM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

certainly a lot of choices and different

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not so

indeed it is a risk we should take but what we want is to minimize the risk

then how to be able to choose wisely and minimize any risks that may occur

If you are just into short term big time profit then all you have to do is find out whether a certain crypto projects has a huge amount of financial support. Surely if it does then you can expect that this project will give you a huge profit after ICO. But of course always consider the fact that when a project has a high profitability the risk(s) is also high.
But if you are into a long term profitability, you might look into the project's purpose and how does it solve a certain problem or challenge in our world. And also go deeper into understanding its concept of the future and how does the team systematically work on such plans; how imaginative, constructive, and creative are they?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:23:41 AM

of the many coins in circulation which you think is very profitable if the hold in a long time

I'm looking for a prospect coin that will jump high in price in the future but guess what it is

not long ago there was a coin that came out and the price was crawling up and up but it could not last long ago again dropped significantly

well, do not ever guess and do speculation without basic knowledge and research.
no altcoin is perfect, there is always a process and ups and downs of the market. this becomes part of the crypto market cycle. So, essentially you have to research and search from the number of altcoins that have been scattered.

Afrizky R (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Marine coin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. The sky is potentially the limit, one must however always have realistic expectations. A community backed crypto currency is the way to go. There is only room for a few such cryptocurrency. The early one will become the standard barrier. You ask well what about bitcoin. Bitcoin has a slower rate of transaction solutions on its block chain. Marine coin is much faster. When it comes to commerce you want fast, accurracy and security against hackers. Marine coin is building a community of twenty thousand 20000 people. The first twenty tousand will be allocated four hundred and fifty thousand coins (450000) to each. It it and under valued coin at the moment that why it best to get in on it now, because its FREE. https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in  chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6

[/quote]

Greatt
Thanks for your recommendation
Thats a good project
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

There are a lot of coins every day that make big promises, but unfortunately most of them are fraud, do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

While bitcoin storms, no alts will bring much profit. They will enter the market, but with such fluctuations, investors will come out of the alts either in fiat or bitcoin. Since the beginning of the year, the dominance of bitcoin has grown from 30% to 40%.

commanderbitcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not

To minimize the risk you need to investigate and research for this:

1. Credibility of the team behind the project

2. Concept of the Project- Is it really needed? Can the industry that they want to innovate survive without the technology they offer?

3.Is the concept achievable or realistic?

IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Take a look at the True coin. They have already partnered up with Amazon
https://truereply.com/
Just visited site, seems really good, so I will buy some their coins and we will look then, what it will be in some years after that.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

for the new altcoin I'm entrusting to NEO
I think NEO has potential for long term
the best of NEO, check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752393.msg31457344#msg31457344

if you want to take a new altcoin, check:
* developer or team behind it
* total supply
* features offered
* interest from investors (popularity)
* has a community

recent changes coin prices are so fast as out of control, "Don't Put Eggs in One Cart" I think this is the right sentence to answer your question
Invest in the crypto world, don't settle for one/two coins, I suggest to take more options
if you lose in coin "A", there is a chance it will be covered coin "B", or other coins
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:09:24 PM

There are so many it is hard to name a few coins which are going to be valuable assets. I think there is a possiblity EOS wil take off this year but it depends how it goes when the main net is released.

EnuMivo, a fork of it could also be well worth watching, thats just my opinion though!
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

While bitcoin storms, no alts will bring much profit. They will enter the market, but with such fluctuations, investors will come out of the alts either in fiat or bitcoin. Since the beginning of the year, the dominance of bitcoin has grown from 30% to 40%.

Why bro this worry about alts. I am also very much dependent on bitcoin but alts are one of the support for bitcoin to bump and dump in the market. If we does not have these coins in the market we may not find the bitcoin at this much high value.
I do not know you know see the bitcoin price fluctuation or not.
It almost goes down to 30 to 40 percent dump but you have mentioned it bumped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:46:46 AM

Altcoins to me are just good for the long term profit as a lot of them usually do not get sustained with their value except few and most of them are easily driven down by the huge rally on bitcoin, either bull or bear rally. However, for the sake of profit anyway which most of them can really give some mouthwatering profit in the long run, most of them are always a good catch but the truth is we cannot know which will be profitable and which will not, we are only holding and hoping to see if we get lucky holding the right ones.
Adil Amim

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Arcblock is yet another cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology but is giving the new turn to cryptocurrency. As it claims to provide a unique method which is not yet experienced by users. Promising features and security is one of the reasons that many people are looking forward to this cryptocurrency.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

At this moment there are no profitable coins in short-term. For long term I would buy some cheap coins with big project behind, like: TEL, UTN, nChash and so on. Still hope to see grow in 1/4 of 2018.
nyapasi

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

A major consideration when investing in cryptocurrencies is to determine it's purpose. A cryptocurrency that is not only for trading can survive and thrive. There are many currency like that today.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

Such questions entail similar answers that can not be fully justified and correctly justified, because many projects today are just the beginning of their activities, and you should give your own assessment of the project.
Yeah, you can only know a profitable coin when it becomes profitable as no one can tell what the future holds for any coin and the only thing we do is to find the strong ones, invest in them and hope for a better increase for them in the long run. The most important thing is to trust the coin you are holding based on what it offers and the product it has, since that is what would make it count as it gets demanded as a result of the solution the product offers.

There are lots of coins, but not all of them are promising and what most of them are good for is just their pump and dump. However, for those who are worth investing in, I always consider the coins that are providing solutions and not just some empty promises or master nodes. I believe that the ones with product will always last since they will be usable and useful to the community in the long run, hence the demand for them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

very unfortunate it happens when many hope it will soar but in fact not

To minimize the risk you need to investigate and research for this:

1. Credibility of the team behind the project

2. Concept of the Project- Is it really needed? Can the industry that they want to innovate survive without the technology they offer?

3.Is the concept achievable or realistic?

Those 3 things sum it up. As long as the devs are ready to keep working and providing even more solution with the one on ground, that would make the investors profit more as demand will keep increasing for the coin in question. I do not even invest in coins or tokens with no product anyway unless I see that the devs are worth banking on to get a product out there in the long run. Once the team is good, you can always be sure to have a worth altcoin which would give you huge profit.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I think TEL is unique.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

Arcblock is yet another cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology but is giving the new turn to cryptocurrency. As it claims to provide a unique method which is not yet experienced by users. Promising features and security is one of the reasons that many people are looking forward to this cryptocurrency.
but what's the point then to wait if you can participate in the purchase of investment in this project. I think that at the initial development of the project, it will be possible to buy these coins at more suitable low prices.
Logan.Amber913

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:40:00 PM

I always start with the team friend. For example, I've been looking at GN Compass (https://www.gncompass.com/en_US/) and first thing I go to is the team section then review the linkedin profiles. Hope that helps!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

There might be many new coins that can be profitable if you hold it for long term. Everyone has diff diff mindset to see the market. If you are looking for some suggestions. I can suggest you some new altcoins that you can consider for long term are DeepOnion, Aeron, B2b, Storm, Amm and PowerLedger even I am also holding these coins for long.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: