Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany recognized the bitcoin  (Read 3218 times)
Gadhoh

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

I think germany think of it a million times before they recognized bitcoin . It is not that easy to recognize bitcoin . But lucky to those whoare investors in bitcoin from germany because it consider as advantage for them .
it is good news if it is true the possibility of Germany if it has acknowledged the existence of bitcoin other than Japanese superpower and other countries that indeed melelkan bitcoin or even germans do benefit from its citizens so they legalize bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

Good news! I believe that cryptocurrencies can change the economic condition of the mass of people for the better and change the world domination of a small handful of people due to the uniform distribution of world money!

I think Hope Bitcoin prices will soar because of this amazing news. The good news of having a double bonanza like tax free for Bitcoin is another feather in the crown for lovers of Bitcoin especially German citizens.
This is good news for all cryptocurrency lovers, this step by Germany is one that is welcome. I believe everyone will follow Germany in accepting Bitcoin after Japan and Canada.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

The Ministry of Finance of Germany signed the Decree on recognition of bitcoin  legal tender.  The document specifies that purchases made for cryptocoins, are not taxed!What do you think about it?

This is incorrect. They have made using bitcoin legal.

But it is NOT "legal tender". Legal tender means that retailers HAVE to accept it, and only the euro is legal tender in Germany. Retailers can refuse to accept bitcoin which means it is not legal tender.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

This is a great signal for the bitcoin and all the altcoin. It won't be enought to give the bitcoin a shot this year, but it means that bitcoin and acceptation of the bitcoin is going in the right direction!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

This is a great signal for the bitcoin and all the altcoin. It won't be enought to give the bitcoin a shot this year, but it means that bitcoin and acceptation of the bitcoin is going in the right direction!

I think the same. I as a german have also been very happy when I read this news. It has Bitcoin established in germany and clarified many unclear questions. Since then, more people in my environment dare to deal with Bitcoin. This news was very important for Bitcoin in germany. Smiley
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

That is really good news and we need so much good news. It is likely that Germany will be the starting point for Bitcoin virtual currency networks. I hope they can control it and put it in the right direction. Not many countries do this. We need more time and technology to develop it better.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:18:44 PM

very good when some countries start admitting bitcoin and do not forbid people to use crypto as transaction and investment, but the government also does not levy taxes, that's very good.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

It would be a good news to all bitcoin supporter. We are in the mid-way my friend! We will across the moon again and sit to our luxurious chair. All we need is patience and determination to achieve your goal.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Hearing that some countries started to recognize bitcoin,it was one of the great news that bitcoiners could ever hear.Adoption is very important to bitcoin community,this would help bitcoin to.grow more,and become widely known in the entire world.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

This is a great news and I really appreciate the tax free crypto trading in their country to encourage their people. The best part is accepting Bitcoin and also without tax is a astonishing thing a country can do and that too for the welfare of the people. Definitely Germany's economy will grow to the next level I believe. Lets watch its growth.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 11:58:41 PM by NavI_027

As what I've understand regarding this news, Germany already legalize bitcoin in their country because they believe that banning of it must be done on a worldwide scale. Furthermore, their government could be able to get benefited by means of collecting tax on commercial profits made through bitcoin transactions. So this is gonna be a win-to-win for German citizens and their government Smiley (link:  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-regulations-germany/any-rule-on-bitcoin-must-be-global-germanys-central-bank-says-idUSKBN1F420E) (Willing to be corrected if I'm wrong).
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:56 PM

Wow...  I think this is awesome, and also, that this event will bring many changes into their economy, because you can now avoid paying taxes by buying things for Bitcoin.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

For the Germans this is a great event. Germany and countries that take bitcoin as a legitimate payment unit give an opportunity for citizens of their countries to freely engage in investment.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

an advancement for its special bitcoin in a german country ... congratulations ..... germany
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

I am not too excited by the fact  that German government recognized BITCOIN but i am very glad that they did and that tax exemption is given to its users
This is indeed a good encomion for other nations, kudos my dear german nation.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

It's great that Germany gave the crypto-currencies the status of an acceptable means of payment, similar to fiat money, it is likely to play into the hands of the Crypto-currency. Perhaps this will give more confidence among the population and market participants
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

Interesting update and hoping that more countries will recognized this much more advance technology. Germany is a very well-developed nation and what makes it great is that they are now recognizing bitcoin. They definitely fully understand about the advantages of this technology which is really useful in terms of its transaction and speed of processing.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

German banks are more optimistic in the bitcoin and crypto related products even they designed products for remittances using bitcoin it is the positive move for the cryptocurrency industry
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

if now Germany has acknowledged bitcoin, hopefully my country also experienced something like that. because for me bitcoin support in the economic field has a positive impact.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

That's great news. Any official recognition of bitcoin is good news for everyone who has tokens. I hope bitcoin will be legalized in most countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: