Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10609 times)
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode in one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

That I do not believe in such predictions, so that it will be halved by something extra-ordinary. And judging by the market and the move to stabilize this should not happen, even from the beginning of the year there has not been such a fall.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

This is purely a sort of nonsense blah blah blah. Why don't you try to support your speculation with a good analysis and reasoning? There is nothing we can get out of this post actually. And for now, I don't see any big reason at all, even a small one, why Ethereum's price will suddenly go back to $400. Ethereum is already more than $850 right now and, on the contrary, I believe it is still growing higher. It has already been through the dumping season.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:26 AM

Why would it drop to 400 without a single reason? Vitalik works hard to develop ethereum and there are many things suggested be implemented in near future. It sounds like fud to me as ethereum is even cheaper than what it should be with that much successful icos on its chain.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:43:19 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 06:55:48 AM by SnapStefan

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

This is purely a sort of nonsense blah blah blah. Why don't you try to support your speculation with a good analysis and reasoning? There is nothing we can get out of this post actually. And for now, I don't see any big reason at all, even a small one, why Ethereum's price will suddenly go back to $400. Ethereum is already more than $850 right now and, on the contrary, I believe it is still growing higher. It has already been through the dumping season.

Why are you so sure of what you're saying? I support my "speculation" following the fact that Ethereum has brought me a loss of over $7000 USD, and this in just 4 months! And when I read these news do not believe? And yet I still believe in Ethereum potential, but that does not mean that there is no falling possibility that I have presented here as a result of rumors from other sources.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:45:58 AM

as much as i think ETh will get dumped hard but i do not think it will get dumped down 50% for the time being. maybe eventually in the future (like the end of 2018) price can drop that low thanks to the huge supply of it and the declining demand but it certainly won't be fast and easy because there are still a lot of die hard bag holders who bought above $1k and a lot of pumper whales who are milking ETH for now.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

I think it's hard but it's not impossible that it can happen. if you think about investing well, the value of ETH may happen but not in the near future, the current price is reasonable, if the public request on the ETH is high enough it can just jump to the highest point.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

a lot would buy ETH if it goes below $500. there are just people waiting for it to happen. if they thought bitcoin will be a good investment in the future, they are also thinking of ETH as one of the best investment. but i don't think it will really go that low, it has strong support already.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Actually people buy coin to safe their wealth and the safest cryptocurrency is only bitcoin. Some people are also buy coin for investment and there are many projects that share their profit of business to their token/coin holders. Ethereum is get the spotlight because of its smart contract. I think eth price will not fall easily.

SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:21:16 AM

lol
before you really believe the news you have read, you should try to examine the truth of the news. you should examine and analyze the effects and other effects on eth development.
I do not think like that, because I believe the eth has more potential than the altcoin that has spread.

The truth is I lost over $7000 in Ethereum, and this in just 4 months! What kind of analysis do you want me to examine when I read such news about ethereum? Wasn't there enough for this the real loss that I have with ethereum?

YD_Crypto

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Ethereum never back to $400. Go to Ethereum $ 4000, but it will not be worth $ 400. That's my opinion.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:32:17 AM

Do you think these rumors are real?
I doubt that the price will drop to 400 dollars. But in the last few weeks the etherium has shown a very negative trend. Perhaps this is due to speculative actions and soon we will see the rise of this coin.

Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

ethereum is very strong cryptocurrency and we see many upcoming coins use it's platform so i don't think so eth price down and eth price hit $400.we know  eth development team is very active.we hope ethereum will be hit $3000 in near future.but no one knows what will happened in future.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

These are the rumors coming from NEO side. There will be always competition between NEO and ETH.
Just remember the actions of BCH fans last year. It will be same to strengthen NEO.
So this means there will be no decrease in ETH but a good increase on NEO this year
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Well for me this a good news time to hold a very large of bag of Ethereum if it's around $400 because I really believe on this coin on their technology, teams and community. I know in the future this coin are on the coins will be used in our world.

screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:07:13 AM

ethereum is very strong cryptocurrency and we see many upcoming coins use it's platform so i don't think so eth price down and eth price hit $400.we know  eth development team is very active.we hope ethereum will be hit $3000 in near future.but no one knows what will happened in future.
Ethereum may have emerged to be the dominant platform for the development of decentralized applications (dapps). However, issues concerning its scalability are starting to prompt developers to consider alternative platforms.After the ethereum is developing the price can not fall to 400$.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

In the short term, I think it will be impossible, because everyone is waiting for a spring bullish trend.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:39 AM

This is crypto market anything can be happened at any moment but ETH has become trusted coin and got a lot of support from community at least its not going to happen because its triggered by good development team and lot of more improvements regarding scalibility,high speed transactions are already underway.ETH will sustain because its project is going in a well planned way.Its price is stable now and going up and expected to reach at $2k in the end of 2018.If BTC crash to zero then its possible that ETH would also come down may be below $400.Dont believe in a hearsay due to increase in ETH price many people are spreading rumors like this,so that people start selling their ETH investment and its price fall down and many big whales start purchasing at very low rate.These are basically tactics which are being triggered into market by well planned thinking.Dont you worry at all and hold your investment.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

With the kind of market cap Ethereum is enjoying. its hard to see it take such a dip. It may loe value for some reason, just like other cryptos but i don't see it going that low anytime soon
marcau
Copper Member

Activity: 67

Blockchain enthusiast, English-French Translator

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

Strange opinion and analysis. Ethereum is currently at 800+, going back down to 400 will require an overall market cap crash and I don't see this happening now, we already has a huge crash in January through February.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

I do not think that it will fall back to 400 dollars, the market is resumed. Most likely, it will stay at this level for another six months and then it will grow further. I think this year the capitalization of cryptocurrencies has to be doubled
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: