Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:59:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10609 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

I don't actually see eth reaching $400 because eth keeps growing. It's only a rumor, why believe it?  eth is next to btc and most ico's platforms are based in eth's platform, I don't really see it going down to $400.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

I do not think so, ETH is stable in this prices and I am waiting to see 1000$ again but i will sell it on 4000$ and if i have money i buy it.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

If that will happen then the Chart of crypto is healthy coz you know the word itself crypto its extremely volatile. So hold!
serguvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Even Ethereum has big bad news, I don't think its pricee will go as low as $400. I believe that ETH will reach $1500 as soon as the market is in bull run!
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

Even Ethereum has big bad news, I don't think its pricee will go as low as $400. I believe that ETH will reach $1500 as soon as the market is in bull run!

I think whatever the situation will be a major benefit to any present or future ETH investor, because one day the price will explode at the similar price of Bitcoin.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

NO, i wont believe ETH will drop that fast even in the future. ETH is a very powerful Altcoins just after bitcoin, and rightnow, the market is on the rising trend and no bad news can effect the market price now, there wont be no easy for any one to effect the market that bad, but if it does happens, it may not drop that much or just a few.
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

I really believe and I like ETH, but this market can be anything, so time will show what will happen, growth or fall
Dmcuibap

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

I very belive About ETH price will $1000 in next month. ETH is the future for any Start-up project. Price each ETH cant lower than $600. You can wait until  ETH fork to another chain and will see Ethereum real price $400 again.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

What news are telling you that soon Ethereum will cost $ 400? I believe that this is a provocation. In order to now many have sold ether cheaper than it actually is.

Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

Give a link to this news? I do not think that this news is somehow justified, most likely just someone's guesses. I do not know what's going to happen in the market to ETH lost another 50% of its value, it looks fantastic too.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

I don't see the possibility of such a thing happening unless we get bad news, but it's a possibility. The lower the probability, the more likely it comes to reality. The only thing I don't agree is the organic link between Bitcoin and Ethereum. One of the least affected by effects of Bitcoin's dip was Ethereum. As Ethereum's system and the team develop themselves, I think that this organic link will decrease significantly.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

In my opinion, it does not fall down to 400, of course, the correction can fall but not to such a mark, but if this happens then then will move up only
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:48:54 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 06:17:32 AM by Midsign

In this industry, I think nothing is impossible in this space .

You must learn how to invest responsibly. For the possibility, the chances a slim that Etherum would get back to 400$ because of the demand for etherum.

But anyways, try and invest responsibly.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

It's called FUD and you had start being panic. You should be responsible in dealing with news and should provide here a link of that news. Anyways, it's just a FUD trying to distract the minds of the weak inventors. Whatever it is I still don't believe that ethereum will return to 400 USD.
alxarroyoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

the problem is that no one really know what will happen except for the growth we see over the years. try not to invest anything you can't lose. i do believe in ether as well and i really doubt it will drop to $400.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

Rumor based trading or investing is very dangerous thing to do in cryptocurrency. Trading using technical analysis is exact science; there are no rooms for gossips. Resistance line right now is 980 USD while the support line is 790 USD, and this will be the trading range for at least one week.

And based on fibo there are no signs of going down lower than the support line. Trade volume is also evident. What I will suggest to you is your decision should be based on science, try to study after all it is free on YouTube to learn technical analysis.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Vitaliy BUTERIN himself will not be able to give you an exact answer. But if the ether still rolls so low, then I will gladly buy it at such a good price. But now I do not see the prerequisites for the coin to fall to this level.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

I think the ETH will not go down that far, the most the ETH price drops according to me at the price of $ 650.
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

This may well be true. In fact, there was no correction on the ETH. There was a correction in the corridor of the general fall of all currencies, so I can quite believe that the price may fall and then go into growth and go out to 2k.

JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

This is definitely a FUD, it is made by useless shit people who are envy of Ethereum Holders thus they want to spread FUD in order for others to be afraid and sell their ETH. But, fear not eth holders Ethereum has a huge potential in the future so keep holding it and it will lead you to greater heights!

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: