Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10608 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:59 PM

Nothing is impossible, all may happen. But I think it would be quite difficult price ethereum (ETH) to return to $ 400, because the value of ethereum is quite stable, and follow the rising bitcoin value.

Yes the price of ethereum cannot go back to $400 if you see the market are in red line right now because of what happen to binance bit still the price of ethereum are around $700 this is a good sign that ethereum are doing great but if OP prediction will happen I will buy more ethereum righ now its hard to achieve that amount in my opinion.
There would really be no assurance into this very unpredictable market which means anything can happen in a particular time and any coin can really reach out unexpected low price range again.Going back to $400 or -50% on current price of ETH isn't really hard to go back but It would be only possible if there would be sudden news towards some issues that will really make it down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

nobody can predict price... but I think it's possibile if the bear market will continue.. but than all BIG crypto coins will rise again for sure...expecially eth because there are more and more project that involves this currency
Right, no one can predict the price so ethereum might reach to $400. We really dont know yet but their is always a possibility it can happen. Eth is good investment but for now since price is unstable I hope it will not go down to the price of $400.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Nothing is for sure in crypto, but I don't believe Ethereum will drop to 400$. I think there was an attack on Ethereum with some bad rumours and some people are trying to create panic.

metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Ethereum is the strongest altcoin now, and could be bigger than Bitcoin in the future because the fundamental is very good, so in my opinion is hard for the price to going back to $400. The price will stay around $700 to $1000 in a few month and then will going up again.
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:53:30 AM

where did you get the news that eth will return to $400 ? I hope it will not happen, because I still keep some eth from the price of $850 Cry
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:59:03 AM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

No one knows for sure and exactly! You want to invest, be responsible for your decision!
Thanks

Short answer and strict. However you are right since all of our decision is from our thought then you have to be responsible with your choice.
Nobody can force you to choose something since you need to check what you think good for you.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

Right now all the crypto currency price is down, I think it's price rise again very soon.
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Do you have any source links? Or maybe some charts to analyze.
It's a bad news for me if Ethereum will drop to $400. I have a lot of bags of ETH right now.

Zanetti83

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:08:28 AM

I think ETH is good for long term investment.
While we expecting the massive growth, it is normal for the value to have up and down.
Not sure if it will decline to $400, I don't think so, but, yeah, it will be normal to see ETH value bumping before stabilizing
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

A lot of experts told that it should be $1000
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

just a deep, in the past we had seen worse thing occur to crypto, BTC is an example. Market will be green soon.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

your experience is same with me, your thinking is same with me, I think Ethreum price will come back down to $ 400. I actually feel sad to see my assets are losing due to the decline in etherum prices, but this is common in the world of crypto experience the price up and down it has become a risk we are investing here
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

If bitcoin deepens and drop to 3,000$ then that's possible. We're in a bearish market right now with lot's of uncertainty. FUDS are out globally with the threat of mt gox more sell off , binance hack , and more. Expect the worst but crypto currency will live, hodl tight or sell to cut more future losses.
Ryannnnnnn

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:36:07 AM

Don't get too worried. Although Ethereum is less likely to show down fall in the price chart, it is not for very long.  2018 is going to be a roller coaster ride for Ethereum price chart, But definitely you’ll notice a substantial increase in the value of Ether. As there is a huge demand for Ether across the globe, in the long run the price will eventually keep increasing. The best of Ethereum is not a just a cryptocurrency, but a technology which features smart contracts and more. So,  always be optimistic.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

I think ETH is good for long term investment.
While we expecting the massive growth, it is normal for the value to have up and down.
Not sure if it will decline to $400, I don't think so, but, yeah, it will be normal to see ETH value bumping before stabilizing
I think ethereum may not decrease to that extent that is 400$, once it was reached 2000$, but now it is in the range of 600-800& from the last few days. Ethereum is the next coin people choose to invest after bitcoin, so it may improve in its price in the coming days.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:52:00 AM

I agree 100% with you. $400 would not surprise me one bit. I think that the hype of late 2017 was pretty absurd and based on a lot of speculation and get-rich-quick types. All of this technology is still in its infancy and has miles and miles to go...

Undecided Undecided Undecided Lips sealed

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

It is not impossible. Cryptospace is a world of possibilities. With the current state of the crypto market and the persistent prevailing downward trend I think is possible for ETH to kiss back $400 any time going forward. It is normal in the coin market.
sic_null

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:15 AM

I hope it does so I can buy some more. When you're in this for the long term that pricing is just a gift for later on .

Nobody knows though so whatever "news" you read was just speculation.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Its a bad time to us holders to see ethereum goes back again but this will be a perfect time to buy back a lot since the price is going down due to the news of bitcoin which government are trying to minimize it and it affects the price of the altcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: