Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10609 times)
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

I don't think there is any way Ethereum will get down to 400 short of a complete collapse with all major governments turning against and actively trying to kill the blockchain tech.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

I don't think there is any way Ethereum will get down to 400 short of a complete collapse with all major governments turning against and actively trying to kill the blockchain tech.
I think that this will not happen. An ethertum at the price of 400 dollars? No) This will never happen again) This is the same as to expect that bitcoin will cost 2000)

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

Will,that all means that your prediction is same like ours,thats still hoping and believing that ethereum altcoins can leads us to prosperity or can fly us to the moon,while at the same time there also a hesitation that  maybe the price value will become bubble and blown away,but as far as i always monitored now the ethereum price is always maintain its stability and there so much no big impact of dropping each value unlike other altcoins,so we hope that this remaining months of this year will leads us to rocketing all our investment in cryptocurrency same as last year.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

ethereum may be about $ 400 in the future unless there is a coin to replace it, currently its price is still good and i am keeping it
$400 is a nice price to trade at though I would invest when the coin is over $1,000.00.  I will only want to trade it because it's worth a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:11:20 AM

Well nothing is impossible in crypto market, it could drop to $400 and it could go up to $4000. But whichever the outcome, we will accept it with faith but we will always hope for the bullish days.
EricJones

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:21:08 AM

It could happen, it could not happen.Like I have come to notice with cryptocurrencies is you can never predict their movements so invest wisely and do research lots of it before investing. good luck
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

well
u can speculate, everyone can speculate ,
but the real , we dont know about the future.
on this time . every coins/tokens goin down.
maybe some regulations make it happen.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:48:54 AM

Sir,you are not sure of what you are saying. You go left and right without taking any one direction. Ethereum blockchain is one of the most stable blockchains after bitcoin and it will continue to grow as the years go by. The Ethereum blockchain is one the amazing things that has happened to mankind's financial life with all the applicable concepts going along with it. The Ethereum blockchain has changed the whole world business environment and it's going to do more. Just relax and see what's going to happen in the next few years. You will be amaze.

SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Sir,you are not sure of what you are saying. You go left and right without taking any one direction. Ethereum blockchain is one of the most stable blockchains after bitcoin and it will continue to grow as the years go by. The Ethereum blockchain is one the amazing things that has happened to mankind's financial life with all the applicable concepts going along with it. The Ethereum blockchain has changed the whole world business environment and it's going to do more. Just relax and see what's going to happen in the next few years. You will be amaze.

Time will speak for us.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Ethereum is still growing. Its area of using is widening with the time. I invested some hundreds dollars into Ethereum yet. This currency is very good. This is really a worthwhile thing. So buy ETH coins.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I don't think that eth will reach that price again, hopefully eth doesn't fall that bad. I have a high faith in ethereum, they will bounce back not for long.
Alex6562

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Based on today's realities, I would not be surprised that this is how it will be. Although the Efirium and a
fairly persistent coin, even she can not stand such a prescription
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

I think such news is allowed by those people who did not have time to buy cheap and now spread rumors, so that you can buy as cheaply as possible, because they understand that this market will grow.
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:48:21 PM

I do not believe that this project will fall so low, and if it falls in an artificial way, then it would be possible for certain people to buy coins at cheap prices.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

We might see Ethereum to 400$ again is true and we might see this price maybe this year who knows. I mean even bitcoin can go down to 5k then for sure ethereum will go down to 400$ that's inevitable.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
13ex07

Activity: 322

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

We might see Ethereum to 400$ again is true and we might see this price maybe this year who knows. I mean even bitcoin can go down to 5k then for sure ethereum will go down to 400$ that's inevitable.

What it would occur, capitalization of the market by 3-4 times has to fall. It will be powerful accident. And ETH will be not the main victim.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:23:53 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 05:34:18 PM by AVAMONEY

When you talking about the speculation, there is none will knowing about what happen tomorrow or later. Ethereum, has been stable in market with price $800 for sometimes, it will hard to pull it down back to $400, yes we having crash in market now, but for long-term investment, Ethereum are on of the valuable coins so far.
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:51 PM

Top 20 coins are mostly moving together with the market, if bitcoin get hit, ethereum will follow. Going back to 400$ level will be probably a market thing not a ethereum thing.

babay_ko

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Everything is possible in the crypto world, but I think that the price of ether is much higher. Nobody knows exactly what will happen.

invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:36:17 PM

What you are talking about is pure speculation. But what if that happens like so many times in the past? We've seen Bitcoin took huge slumps in the past but it rose over all the FUD, rumors to bitch slap anti-cryptocurrency rejectionists like Chinese government or Jamie Dimon all the time! Stay away from all these negative rumors while also preparing yourself to support crypto even more when the market starts to go down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: