Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum TO $400 AGAIN  (Read 10609 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

Mostly cryptocurrency is downtrend Ethereum now feels it and it almost happened to hit exactly $400. The fall price of Ethereum is reinforced by the bitcoin price that also goes down so it is rather difficult for ETH to go back up.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:46:20 AM

Prices of altcoins no one knows. Its really hard to predict when it will rise and drop. Nobody recognizes what will happen to ethereum it will tumble down yet or not. The price of the etherium will not go down to $ 450.
But effect of all negative news is  taken into account by traders. And now everyone is just waiting for a convenient moment to start buying in a large volume. and if their start to buying eth again, the price is grow higher.

Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:03:45 AM

Yes, This is a daydream for me. I don't think ever that Ethereum would be fallen down like this turndown. From my perspective that, This recovery requires a lot of time and Ethereum market should be stable otherwise ICO or Bounty market will collapse because that platformm mainly uses Ethereum for the payment purpose.
JHED1221

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

No one knows what will happen, Dont give a trust on a rumors until you prove it to your self, What we can do now is to relax and wait fot the market to recover

5b0f36bf3df41
joburgtaxi

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:15:54 AM

I read some news that Ethereum will get back to 400 dollars.

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

So, as you can see, it wasn't just some rumors, it was rather a forecast that turned out to be more than real !! Smiley And this has already happened until 30 March 2018.

Do you want to release a new forecast for Ethereum for the next 2 months? Smiley I would gladly accept the challenge and say it will be under $200.

Hello SnapStefan, honestly I did not believe, that Ethereum  will back to 400 dollars. I am very surprised. Very interesting to know that will be in future

Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

ETH is currently below the $400 mark, yet the market has not shown any signs of stability just yet, we might not know where it will endd but we can only hope that it will start rising again soon, we cant be sure though
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

ETH one of the most important coins, it is father of altcoins - whats happend with it.. thousand people investing in ETH but price is falling whats wrong?
PPumpsTogether

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

yep that is happening right now, your expectation was absolutely true, and you were also right in the second part about the ethereum stays a good project.
Ethereum means a lot of projects in one project, there is many tokens projects in the ethereum blockchain as EOS,TRON,VeChain,Qtum...
this tokens are strong and keeps Ethereum blockchain more strong.
VernonRoshe

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

Do you think these rumors are real? I tend to think yes and I think this will happen soon.

To be well understood, I believe in Ethereum's potential (even though so far I have lost money investing in Ethereum, but I notice that it is still a good project and this will makes it to explode one day) and I still believe that by the end of 2018 it will have an increase of thousands of dollars, but at the same time I feel that it will drop much more than it is now before starting the growth again.

So, as you can see, it wasn't just some rumors, it was rather a forecast that turned out to be more than real !! Smiley And this has already happened until 30 March 2018.

Do you want to release a new forecast for Ethereum for the next 2 months? Smiley I would gladly accept the challenge and say it will be under $200.
While this situation is not worth the experience. When the price dropped to $ 500 per 1 Ethereum, I became calm. I no longer worry about, even if it will cost $ 100 or 300.200. He pereshshagnul certain brain frontier price reduction.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

It is happening now which is really unexpected but i hope ethereum will get back to $800 or better to $900. Many is hoping for it and I'm one of them 🤞🏻

marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:43 AM

eth crisis, yesterday had a price below $ 400. this makes everyone sad with surprising results, but at the end of last year, eth is rising dramatically, and many are in a hurry to buy and get eth. all of course will panic if eth price will decrease again, now we should only be patient to see eth price recovered.

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

400$ is a powerfull support area. I will keep buying from here cause its going to 800$ in a week.
This is really nice point to all in. Keep buyin guys

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Totally nuts I did not expect to see those prices again but makes the decision betweend buying a new car or buying Ethereum super easy for me. Thank you to CME or whoever is trying to make the blockchain market unpopular. The future move up will just be even more spectacular.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

The market price and Bitcoin is going down so all alt coins are affected, like Ethereum that hit 400 usd again. Its just normal, if you have ethereum, just hold it and wait until its value is rise and increasing again.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UD3R4mP.png

Hello SnapStefan, honestly I did not believe, that Ethereum  will back to 400 dollars. I am very surprised. Very interesting to know that will be in future

Yes, that's right. I noticed that a lot of people here didn't think this forecast, but I said it is OK to let you know about this Ethereum forecast. And please remember what I said before, the Ethereum dropping won't stop here !!!

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:11 PM

Totally nuts I did not expect to see those prices again but makes the decision betweend buying a new car or buying Ethereum super easy for me. Thank you to CME or whoever is trying to make the blockchain market unpopular. The future move up will just be even more spectacular.

Good for you if you can make this type of decisions so lightheartedly. As much as I love crypto and agree that Ethereum looks very undervalued at the moment, nobody really knows how low things may go in this bear market. Many great projects are below their ICO price and that could be the fate of many other projects. You have to keep in mind that even if Ethereum goes back to 100usd it is still +100x year to year. It seems unlikely that this is going to happen but you can't be to sure on the other hand either. After all, no one did see the crash coming as it is impossible to make any short time predictions in this market.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Could you imagine that 2 months ago? Me not personally and I am sure in 2-3 months people will be saying things like - I wish ETH be worth 300-400$ again. So take every chance now to buy more Wink

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Bosonnary

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

Yes, the price of ether may fall to 200, so be ready to buy at this price, but then a strong increase is possible.
SnapStefan (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/UD3R4mP.png

Could you imagine that 2 months ago? Me not personally and I am sure in 2-3 months people will be saying things like - I wish ETH be worth 300-400$ again. So take every chance now to buy more Wink

So it can be, but I expect to drop to close to $0 so I can invest again in it, even if this close to $0 will meant for me somewhere at $80 - $100 for an Ethereum.

arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

For the time being, it is evident none of the top cryptocurrencies will not long-term growth or stability. There is too much bearish pressure on all markets to make anything spectacular happen. For the Ethereum price, finding stability around $400 would be a major victory in its way. It seems that will not happen anytime soon, though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: