Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade with alt ?  (Read 651 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Why alt coins are good for trade ? why not bitcoin ? 

Altcoin is a large amount, which is why you can choose a few for investments that give you the potential to earn. Diversification allows you to make money on several coins, not just on bitcoins. It can give a pretty good profit with less money to invest.

Yes the investment is less and profit is high that's why people prefer to do trading with altcoins. with just $100 you can make $1000 in one month if you buy high potential altcoins but if you invest same $100 in Bitcoin it takes a lot of time to reach $1000. it depends on how much you ready to invest in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

I deal mainly with altcoins, since it is really more profitable than bitcoin. I think that the altcoins have more growth potential. The bitcoin is already too expensive and once a lot of times it will not grow. And many altcoins are inexpensive and therefore can well rise in price.

Yes, the return on altcoin is much bigger than bitcoin. There are a lot of coins that grow more than bitcoin. But since bitcoin is the most popular coins, people tend to pour their cash on the bitcoin market.

The only big issue with altcoins is that its easily manipulated by those pump-and-dump groups. But if you have the perfect timing to rode the waves then I'm sure that you can profits huge with the altcoin market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

Who said bitcoin is not good trade.  Huh

Bitcoin is best trade because we have more chance of hiking in the bitcoin. It has lesser factors which affects its up and down as compared to the alts. However, alts are such that they depend upon many factors and you have to be keen regarding its news update. Project development should be in line with white paper and roadmaps. Team must be very active so that we can see some developments regularly and then can see some hikes in the altcoin prices. Plus they have no surety that they will end legit always so thats big concern as well.

I believe if we compare advantages and disadvantages like this then bitcoin stands better chance of growing and trades can be made smoothly on it.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

In my opinion. altcoin is good for trading because the amount of coins is still a lot and the price is cheaper than bitcoin is very expensive to trade. to get altcoin is also easier than obtaining bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

Bitcoin is hard to profit in low time but altcoins can do easly profit in low time its reason for it i think
Tisubasha

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

because bitcoin itself is actually a digital asset and even the dollar, as dollar, singapur, euro, it is illegal for use in Indonesia bitcoin in Indonesia is not too well-known but bitcoin in my opinion can still be traded as a digital assets bitcoin article is one of the investment innovations for the community with the development of technology.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

in this post i hope to teach you some basics in crypto trading,first pay attention in btc and eth because the value of this two coins are already high so they already have value in market and also they trusted as a mode of payments digital currency here in crypto so the price still growing little by little by doing like that move so they good for investing here in crypto with no lose at all not like some altcoins

pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Altcoin prices are lower because they are demanded more.

Percent changes are much more. It's easier to make money on this.

It is necessary to specify. Yes it is easy to make money but it is easy to lose money.
upisdown

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Altcoins are good for trade because of their lower price levels and too many options to choose. But still, I prefer more to trade with BTC.

parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:00:55 AM

If you are asking for now then its because the price of bitcoin is very less and is not increasing that much as you should get the profit after investing this much big amount. Whereas in altcoins the price change is more than bitcoin and you can earn good profit with less investment.

Alone055

Activity: 1039
Merit: 200

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

A totally useless question, serving nothing to the forum or its members. I can't even figure out if how come people get to ask such stupid questions like "Why do you love Bitcoin?", "What will be the future of Bitcoin?". I mean come on! Are these really the things you want to know about this extremely large industry? Ask something good so that you and others reading the thread should learn something out of it.

zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Have altcoins volatility is many times more than bitcoin ,it's just for experienced traders .
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:59 AM

the first reason is capital, to trade bitcoin you need big capital.
and bitcoin is not suitable for short-term trading, more suitable for long-term investments.
the second reason, because trading altcoin only requires a small capital you can start it just by using a capital of $ 1000
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Bitcoin is good for trading and I think it's just a little bit of trading on bitcoin because they hold it.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:54 AM

Behind each altcoin is the idea and function (what it performs). The more problems altcoin solves, the more people know about it, and accordingly, the capitalization of the coin and its price increases. exceptions are projects where marketers work well,and the idea is so-so.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

At this moment so many altcoins already trade on any exchanger, with this condition we can choose some altcoins that can profitable for us. Trading altcoins make we can earn bitcoin with altcoin/BTC pairs. And then after we got some bitcoin we can sell with BTC/USD pair. It's mean in trades altcoin we have many chances to get profit, and trade bitcoin just can be profitable if it's traded with fiat
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:37:36 AM

altcoin is using blockchain technology, it is slightly different from bitcoin.
one of the example of altcoin is Ethereum. it use ERC20 token to crowdfunding ICO's.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

This is simply because they are more cheap and are more prone to x2, x3 and so on in price. Plus it does not take a lot of time to finish one transaction with them. Which is why most of the day traders out there prefer to use altcoins for fast trading. But for long terms, I think bitcoins has an edge for that. Because judging by how the prices have climbed up last year, there is no doubt that bitcoins can really be a good buy and sell coin that can guarantee massive profits if you know what you are doing.
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

the first reason being to trading altcoin, we only need a fee that is not so big, I think we can start trading altcoin with capital of $ 1000
and bitcoin unsuitable for bitcoin trade is a long-term investment.
qqwx
Copper Member

Activity: 439
Merit: 14

https://bit.ly/2ULYQsr-Bounty-Telegrm- @qqwx11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:12:53 PM

Because altcoin comes with new feature and gets some bonus. Such as fork bonus, value rise for new exchanger event.
Altcoin price can be up and down (as satoshi), but bitcoin is fixed 10 crore satoshi/1 bitcoin.
Altcoin is more profitable for trading.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: