Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade with alt ?  (Read 651 times)
ray37

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Why alt coins are good for trade ? why not bitcoin ? 

you trade altcoin to earn more btc. you maybe trade btc/usdt to earn money. but if btc's price up, when you trade altcoin, you earn more btc, and you have more money too. 2 in 1. awesome   Wink
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:27 PM

I think current situation is volatile so all the  cryptocurrencies are up and down are possible so Bitcoin is not a comfortable for trading. But many altcoins are available in the market they will make better profit. Some peoples are only trading current market most of the peoples are invest in long term investment because trading is a risky investment.

trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I think you do not know the crypto trade.
Crypto trading involves bitcoin and altcoin, surely this makes it very diverse to search for and earn every profit.

Most of the business is thought to be altcoin, but altcoin is the tool of the shark to lose you BTC. Business is really knowing when to keep Altcoin, BTC or USDT.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

Altcoins tend to be more volatile that Bitcoin since the volume is much lower if compared. But don't get me wrong, btc is also good for trade because it has a much more huge market which means that it would be less risky than altcoins due to the fact that price manipulation would be hard.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gamebitcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

Alt coins are best for short term investment, so that is why most of the people invest in alt.
But i also suggest that not every alt coins is best to invest or bad. You should do your research while starting investment in alt coins.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

I think trading with alt coins is more appealing to users when it comes to trading because of its cheaper price. As investors, we all know that this cheap expenses and prices have a great impact on the preference of people. Also, other expenses involve have impact which alt can give alternatives.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

Not all I think. It depends on the altcoins. But in compare to btc, altcoin is chepaer.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Well, bitcoins are good for holding for a long term where as the the other small altcoins are good for short tern trading with a few exceptions such like Ethereum(which is similar to bitcoin as it is suitable for a long term investment). Some people choose altcoin trading because they think it might be more profitable for them. But if you don't have enough knowledge you might select the wrong coin and lose your money. So holding bitcoins is safer, but has lesser amount of profit in given time, whereas altcoin trading is riskier, but can give more profit in a short time.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

easy to understand is altcoin be more volatility than bitcoin. coin trade is a form of enrichment from buying and selling
trader often only bought and sold within a few days. It requires the right coins tend to range

Make me great again
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:07:02 PM

Because there are many underestimated altcoins
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Alts are at their low price now, so they are for holding until I guess 3rd quarter of the current year. Since I don't have yet the money for BTC, I acquire alts which can be traded at the proper time for me to get higher earnings. I always believe that alts are for short tem investment and with the right research you can have the good and alts to trade in due time.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I don't think only altcoin are good for trading even bitcoin is great for trading.And not alts are good,only the exceptional one like Ethereum,Ripple and few others which have done good in past are suitable for trading.People just go for alts trading because there are lot of coins which works on pump and dump scheme and they can get a good profit out of it but only smart ones are good at it and not every one.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:02:26 AM

Do most daytraders make more money trading altcoins vs btc?  I figure yes because the swings are much higher etc?
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

There are a few altcoins suitable for trading like Ethereum, Ripple and few others. Bitcoin is also good for trading. Only is that because as of now, trading alts is more popular abd widely used than trading bitcoins. But as what I have said earlier; bitcoin is still a viable coin for trading. Altcoins are as well, just choose the ones that give a  good price curve so you won't have to fear losses.

aaacourt

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

There are a bunch of really interesting projects behind these alts, also a good way to diversify your portfolio
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Most people do use altcoins to trade because altcoins have a very fast movement that can be profitable in the world of commerce, and the increase is doubled this one of the reasons many people choose altcoin
I must say that trading with any of the altcoin amongst all the altcoins which are there in the world of crypto currency is the best thing to do as it is altcoin which is being used by most of the traders for the sake of trading and that it has really helped number of traders in getting a huge earning as well. In addition to this, you can buy the altcoins at much lower rates as well as compared to that of buying of bitcoin.
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

Investment and trading in cryptocurrencies is about examining and scrutinizing the market to know the coin with potential benefits and worth investing. Whether altcoins or bitcoin, the most important thing is the ability to generate good returns from your investment.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

I believe that bitcoin is better suited for a long-term perspective and not for conventional trading. But everyone chooses where to invest and how to trade.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

I believe that bitcoin is better suited for a long-term perspective and not for conventional trading. But everyone chooses where to invest and how to trade.
Yes everyone can do their trading as long they have gained profit. In bitcoin when you invest and buy at cheap rate it can give you a nice profit. Much more if we hold it for long term so anyone can trade an alts or bitcoin.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:05:32 PM

Because alts has higher chance of gaining more income than Bitcoin when it comes to trading. It is faster in terms of price increase because alts can be easily hyped and manipulated to the market and at the same time it can be easily dumped. An altcoin can increase a 100% easily and when you trade it to bitcoin you'll have a better chance at earning more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: