Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will all the countries make cryptocurrency legal?  (Read 2538 times)
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:13 AM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal
if everyone is using crypto I think a small country or a country that has not legalized crypto will start trying to legalize it so they can transact in some countries.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

I still have a dough on taking risk in cryptocurrency as still there are countries who are not making it legal to trade. so is there any chance for those countries to make it legal

Most probably not all counties will make cryptos as legal currency but most of the countries already accept cryptos as an addition to local currency as far as i know. No need to be hesitant in investing in crypto mate not unless you are belong in a country that banned or made crypto’s illegal.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

all countries have the opportunity to legalize bitcoin and altcoin for use as an investment tool or trading tool. but it takes the process and time to organize it all. bitcoin is very influential on the progress of the economy in a country and bitcoin is in great demand all the circles so that dibuthkan appropriate rules to legalize it
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

..yes,,probably there are countries that will make bitcoin transaction legal..many says that bitcoin is illegal..but in what way??..i don't think that bitcoin is illegal..actually,,bitcoin really gives a big help to anyone who got involve in it..but the way how they use it makes it illegal..if we will use bitcoin in good way,,then many contries will make it legal..
Providing benefits to some groups does not mean the government will easily choose the option to legalize it. one of the reasons why the government still forbids crypto because they think that negative influence will outweigh its positive influence. the government has actually calculated it in detail
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:55:22 AM

I think bitcoin is use to legal in other country especially japan,singapore,germany and other economic country because cryptocurrency can give there boost there economy level like rising an ico program, mining industry and a exchanger but suddenly other country they strictly cryptocurrency because they afraid of it.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:11:05 AM

I think it will take very long time for all countries make cryptocurrency legal. But some of them make it legal first and they will be very lucky of advantage of blockchain technology

It should happen soon and yes i am sure many countries' moves are on it. We do hear either one or more news on adaptation of bitcoin and blockchain as well. These are the steps leading towards bitcoin and other crypto currencies success.
if the next few years more and more countries that legalize bitcoin I think all countries will follow suit and make bitcoin as a legitimate transaction tool in all countries.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Monikadhiman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

I think, and hopefully, most countries will accept crypto and regulate them. Some of them will refuse them. Some countries allow cryptocurrency, they accept technology inside cryptocurrency to improve their business and services.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:21:31 AM

You should think that these countries that are against Bitcoin are very few compared to the countries that supporting it and most of these countries that are against are countries that having a weak economies unlike those who are suppprting like China, UK, USA, Japan, Germany and etc are strong countries in talking of economy and military. You should see the logic and should not wasting your time of not joining crypto as bullish trend is coming very soon.
Yeah because a country with a strong economy will not see bitcoin as a threat, they know how to cope and work together with bitcoin so that it can benefit together, not by ban, it will hurt both sides, maybe in the next few years, some the country will begin to realize it
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

This can be done in future but not now,  because many countries have no faith in cryptocurrency. Government afraid if they accept bitcoin people use that for illegal purpose. It takes long time to understand the whole concept about cryptocurrency. If one country accepts cryptocurrency and running successfully means automatically the other cointries are ready to accept as legal.

In a certain sense there should be a chain. But corruption is flowing in some countries. Governments do not all have common views with their citizens. It turns out porridge.

Few countries will never make it legal as they may not have the mechanism to get the rid from the scam happenings. Thus directly they will ban it so that they do not have to worry on those part. Also some may introduce their own coin and want people to use that coin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Cryptocurrency has been legalized in some countries. They have accepted Bitcoin. And cryptocurrency has not been legalized in the continent of Asia. They arranged to punish those who use cryptocurrency.I do not think cryptocurrency will be legal in all countries.
this will be a very worried thing to say bad news and good news what is bad news is more and more crypto competition so that the coin will be more down the price because the user will spread to some other coins and good news is crypto become more popular in the world.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:34 PM

I think not all country will make cryptocurrency legal. As we see there are some countries that ban cryptocurrency in their place. So it is impossible to happen.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Bitcoins matter it's varies from country to country.Some countries are changing regulatory implications. Many of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin illegal.Most of them countries have varies differing regulatory implications.While some countries have allowed it's use & trade,others have banned or restricted it. Various government of the country have classified bitcoin differently. I think this is the major hurdle which is to be short out accordingly in future.Task is not easy but hope so in coming days all issues will be short out.
satana_igor666

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Crypto currency is gaining popularity in countries.  This is expected, the future behind the crypto currency.
gosha18

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Oh sure.  All countries must accept crypto currency, because this is the best currency for all.
Girlsbit

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

And it seems to me very difficult to agree on one currency in the regulation between countries.  Everyone will pull the blanket over.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Yes all the countries will accept cryptocurrency as legal but not immediately it will some time to accept. Now itself many countries accepted cryptocurrency as legal. Because the the future of money will be the cryptocurrency only. If one countries economic growth will be developed means automatically it will have a great chance to other countries accept as legal. Hope in future the cryptocurrency will takes in all place.

Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:49:36 PM

We all hope for that someday when global leaders unite for this cryptocurrency implementation. Its not that hard given that the cryptocurrency is so significant and useful not only for the people but also the government. Hopefully in 5-10 years more.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:08:41 PM

I think the questions you should have consider is does your own country accept cryptocurrency e.g bitcoin? Do we really need all the countries to accept cryptocurrency  before you can invest into it? and so on. With time many countries in the world would make it legal for transaction.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I am hoping maybe in the future all countries will make cryptocurrency legal. Even those countries who ban bitcoin at the present. So that there will be more people that will enter cryptocurrency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
The best one

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

I think to make all countries make legal cryptocurrancy. It needs a long and difficult process. Besides that some countries do not still believe about cryptocurrency. Because they are still afraid for the people cryptocurrency can perform illegal transactions, which are used as payment  tools etc. So it is  reason that  they are accessing cryptocurrency, until they can control cryptocurrency. For example some countries is using cryptocurrency, Some countries receive  cryptocurrency to improve their business and services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: