Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — Reconsidering The Monkey Capital Project. (News & Developments)  (Read 1305 times)
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

TLDR - “I took out a personal loan because I was fooled by someone who admitted they have bi polar disorder. Instead of learning my lesson I am encouraging more people to follow me into complete financial ruin. But hey what’s it’s matter it’s only money”

Did you even read any of the post? or just the title?

You are practically calling Roger Ver an idiot, you do know that?.

There is a very glass clear model/innovation that has been already delivered, things that are new and actually hold value, most always take its time. Said model has very little to do with anything in the past, but much more with the future.

Why people who hold ICO`s and such dont like and agree with the innovation is also glass clear, they will have to deal with much less funding then they got so far, but not less than they need, all this does is delete the people that personally enrich themself instead of working on the product/innovation they promise to deliver.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:07 AM

Time to start writing the formal apology.

As predicted your fearless leader bailed.

Where are those goods you were talking about?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

Time to start writing the formal apology.

As predicted your fearless leader bailed.

Where are those goods you were talking about?

Bailed?  Don’t get so excited, he takes long lunches.  Wink

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
scorchpc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Are you able to contact Daniel?

A few months ago I sent my COE for a swap to an address he provided in the Monkey Capital chat room, but I never received anything in return, and now that chat room is gone.

It was only 1.9 COE (was 2, but I lost 0.1 in fees moving in/out of Cryptopia), about $200, and I have pretty much written it off.

It amazes me that Daniel is still working on projects. I just saw the latest you mentioned here.

MEW
https://etherscan.io/address/0x235820ae833175459677b88cd818390f77746f07
zipzop21

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

You people must have Stockholm syndrome or be utterly delusional. You've been scammed, DMH is a scammer, and this is yet another iteration of the same dumb scam that has been going on for months.

If you have any sense left in you, report this to the SEC and hope they'll shut him down for good:

https://www.sec.gov/whistleblower
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

You people must have Stockholm syndrome or be utterly delusional. You've been scammed, DMH is a scammer, and this is yet another iteration of the same dumb scam that has been going on for months.

If you have any sense left in you, report this to the SEC and hope they'll shut him down for good:

Hey, a genius.  Dump or buy.  Otherwise get out of the way.

MonkeyMaster

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

Hey Topham

So i read the contract details - does that mean that all the listed contracts will payout the specified coins into my wallet which i provided at swap? I ask because it said MNY was due to 15 march so either delayed or i misunderstood something?
scorchpc

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Are you able to contact Daniel?

A few months ago I sent my COE for a swap to an address he provided in the Monkey Capital chat room, but I never received anything in return, and now that chat room is gone.

It was only 1.9 COE (was 2, but I lost 0.1 in fees moving in/out of Cryptopia), about $200, and I have pretty much written it off.

It amazes me that Daniel is still working on projects. I just saw the latest you mentioned here.

MEW
https://etherscan.io/address/0x235820ae833175459677b88cd818390f77746f07

Please see https://m0nk3y.com/ for details about the swap from waves (contracts section) and https://factorybanking.com/ for details about the project as a whole.

Thanks!
55Domains

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:28 PM

Yes, most likely we are utterly delusional. Vlad must be aswell, Roger ver also, and the next guy on the podcast (hint, he may just be someone known to the industry) aswell.

It is also most likely that the fact that Futr/Futx can be swapped back for Eth at some time in the future, cause thats what they are mined with, this must also be delusion. Countless developments such as a new office, and the smart contracts that are about to be released on top of those already released, that is also delusion.

It seems to me as if the majority of those who come in here complaining just go on and go on and go on about the past, instead of looking at the project now and being contributive. I admit that there have been numerous deadlines and promises that have not been met, Daniel admits this also, and almost each and every of the finest top notch projects out there admit the same about their project. Sometimes things do not go according to plan and thats just the way it is. It is however undenieable fact that there has been delivery and there still is on continous basis.

Thanks for reading, And now lets pay attention to the current state of the project, look at the deadlines set, the excuses given if they are missed, and judge something that is still ongoing when its done. And saying this is simply the new "scam" is as rediculous as it gets, check your facts.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:43:18 PM

Hey Topham

So i read the contract details - does that mean that all the listed contracts will payout the specified coins into my wallet which i provided at swap? I ask because it said MNY was due to 15 march so either delayed or i misunderstood something?

When the contract goes live, tokens will be distributed as stated in the contracts section to the address specified in swap.

MNY was slightly delayed but is scheduled for tomorrow!  Shocked Grin Cheesy

COE is scheduled within 2 to 3 weeks after.

Can’t wait for COE!!!  BOOM!!!   Grin

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Coe the super synthetic will be awesome... but... have you heard of hybrid synthetics??

Can't wait for the hybrid synthetic E^2 !!

I’m not too familiar with hybrid synthetics. 

bomb7

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

I thought you were suing him, Vlad? And now you're back shilling his next iteration of this scam? I understand the reason, you want your money back. But you know as well as I do that the only way to get your money back is for a greater fool to get SCREWED as badly as you got screwed.

Whether Daniel set out to be a scammer from the start, or whether he accidentally turned into one because he had no idea what the hell he was doing and was frantically trying to cover his ass with no regard for ethics (how many ponzies begin), the obvious fact is that he is totally unreliable. You will never get any results from that loser. He is truly the biggest loser in crypto. Nothing but lies and empty promises meant to string people along and give them hope that maybe this time it's different.

Take whatever you have left and put it in some real projects. ICX, WAN, BBN (!), TRAC, anything good. Even if you put in $5000 you'll make more from that than from waiting for the world's biggest loser to become something other than a loser.

At best
, Monkey Capital was nothing but his own little experiment to try to prove to himself that he was not a total loser and disappointment to everyone. But if he wanted to do that, he shouldn't have done it with our money.

If you think this is going anywhere, you are totally delusional and I feel sorry for you guys. Snap out of it. It's been like 9 months of this.
55Domains

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

I thought you were suing him, Vlad? And now you're back shilling his next iteration of this scam? I understand the reason, you want your money back. But you know as well as I do that the only way to get your money back is for a greater fool to get SCREWED as badly as you got screwed.

Whether Daniel set out to be a scammer from the start, or whether he accidentally turned into one because he had no idea what the hell he was doing and was frantically trying to cover his ass with no regard for ethics (how many ponzies begin), the obvious fact is that he is totally unreliable. You will never get any results from that loser. He is truly the biggest loser in crypto. Nothing but lies and empty promises meant to string people along and give them hope that maybe this time it's different.

Take whatever you have left and put it in some real projects. ICX, WAN, BBN (!), TRAC, anything good. Even if you put in $5000 you'll make more from that than from waiting for the world's biggest loser to become something other than a loser.

At best
, Monkey Capital was nothing but his own little experiment to try to prove to himself that he was not a total loser and disappointment to everyone. But if he wanted to do that, he shouldn't have done it with our money.

If you think this is going anywhere, you are totally delusional and I feel sorry for you guys. Snap out of it. It's been like 9 months of this.

There is a reason we wont "snap out of it". That reason in specific is that there are still developments going on. Why would anyone in their right mind ditch something that is still under development. I would effectivly work against my own investment by doing that.

5Years is the normal turn around time before a investment ussually fully paid for itself and is generating profits (in the non cyber world). Now a bunch of people who have absolutly no clue  of business come in to each and every project (crypto project) and expect a full return of, and 100`s of % in profit within days, or max a few months. (Crypto People) ... Because thats what they have gotten used to during 2017, because it was "the norm". The fact that MC/FB did not yet deliver a return on investment and is still setting things up (the office) (smart contracts) (websites) and so on, in my view only provides further evidence that the project is (once built) built on solid fundaments.
Reminder, a scam looks like this: Website comes online, people send in their money, websites goes offline, aswell as the devs, as they are doing their next thing.
And not like this: Website and someone with their real name and HUGE credentials come online, create, walk into a trap and use all funds gained from the projects to try and rescue it (buy coe back up), and then just continue and continue on with the project, and trying to turn it into something valuable, coming up with things, putting them into place, getting a new office ready, and starting to work on deals with VERY decently sized partners.

For those that cant see throu that, it probably and most definitly is better you stay away from FutX/FutR, and most likely any other crypto project tbh - as 95% of them truly are pure crap with 0 innovation, which does not happen to be the case here, if you like it or not, FB/MC HAS inovated, and still does so.
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 01:00:15 PM by ODINN

Coe the super synthetic will be awesome... but... have you heard of hybrid synthetics??

Can't wait for the hybrid synthetic E^2 !!

I’m not too familiar with hybrid synthetics.  

And you shilling this shit. Shame on you.

Lets go back a bit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010103.msg26647092#msg26647092

I recon you got paid for shilling (as you have some positive trust), or you are just stupid.
Which is it?

I've been with this project since beginning, and all was delivered was promisses NOTHING ELSE. Wake the fuck up.
I've even pushed this project founders to PAY BITCOINTALK BOUNTIES they own. And guess what - the did not pay. Their own community tried to have some dignity and they paid from their own pockets.
So cut the shit about project being developed.

What the founder did after monkey capital failure? - he created FAKE TEAM (because no one wanted to work with him), which he placed on top of money sucking smart contract. AFTER he was found out, he simply connected all shit to monkey capital tokens (which he still holds hostage in his swap wallets) And that your legitimacy.

If there is "smart contract" - it does not give ANY LEGITIMACY to any project. Especially when founder is a SCAMMER.
Project development? Where? Because someone said so and made some primary school level movies on youtube, using some stock clips?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/business/daniel-harrison-accused-of-30m-crypto-fraud-cn6b0hgrm

A former public schoolboy has been accused of being the mastermind of a multimillion-pound international cryptocurrency fraud, which netted him $30m and saw one investor commit suicide.
Daniel Harrison, who is the son of a senior City financier, is alleged to have lured American investors with an initial coin offering (ICO), used to fund the creation of a cryptocurrency.
Harrison, in his late 30s, according to US court papers, was the founder of Monkey Capital LLC, a Delaware company, and Monkey Capital Inc, a Singapore-based company, and used them for “fraudulent purposes”. The claims have been made in a civil class action filed in a Florida court. The filing comes amid increasing legal and regulatory concerns about the boom in crypto-currencies.
Harrison could not be reached for comment, but he has previously told the cryptocurrency website CoinDesk that the claims are “ridiculous”. He has yet to file a formal response.
The Monkey Capital class action alleges that investors ploughed more than $5m worth of bitcoins into the ICO in return for options called a coeval, which could in turn be exchanged for a crypto-currency called monkey coin.
The legal papers state that there are “at least hundreds if not thousands of putative class members”. One of the original plaintiffs, Jeffrey Heberling, recently committed suicide.
A trial date has been set for September 17.
Investors were told that these coins would “derive their value from the usefulness and popularity of the Monday Capital Market — a development and launch of which was entirely in defendants’ control”.
However, the ICO, which was scheduled for July 2017 according to the court papers, never took place and the six plaintiffs never got back their bitcoins. The coins are now valued at more than $15m (£11m).
The class action states: “800,000,000 of the Monkey Coins were issued to Daniel Harrison, who quickly converted them to other cryptocurrency and fiat currency . . . presently valued at $30m.”
Harrison, who is thought to live in Singapore, says he went to Lancing College and Oxford University.
His father, Mark Harrison, who was a senior figure at Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley, said: “I don’t wish to comment.”  

Do you know who recently he put in charge of this project?
A "teenager" living at grandads, who want to mine with antminers because he have "free electricity" at grandads place XDDDD

And there is his success story lol

If you have been with project from beginning, you would know that daniel have habit of "making fake VOL" on exchanges to look them legit before dumping. In some cases it can be used to make some profits (like when COE was listed on cryptopia for first time). He is buying his own tokens. Toham was selling. There is your success story.

And guess whats 24h VOL on cryptopia for last few weeks. See below.

0.0005BTC 24h vol.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUTX_BTC

Btw - project development - see below. Questions answered by current project leader.

Dude.
He scammed his community on milions. He took LOAN from his community which he does not want to pay back (!!!!!!).
He tried to FORCE his community to sign support letter (against lawsuit) in echange for RELEASING THEIR OWN TOKENS!!!!

DO not SHILL this shit.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

DO not SHILL this shit.

Bah, eat a fat one. 

I’ve never heard MC or any other crypto use the term “hybrid synthetics”.

You don’t have to make stuff up to make friends, dude.

Nobody pays me to “shill”.  I call them as I see them whether scammers or high potential coins/devs and that’s exactly what I’m doing here.  My track record is ridiculously good so far, ~5 years - at least 80% accurate, with most up 100X.

Finally, I’ll shill whatever I want cause that’s how I do and any profits I make will be cause I put my money where my mouth is.

Now go eat a fat one.  Wait, you already did.    Kiss

ODINN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 04:49:22 PM by ODINN

DO not SHILL this shit.

Bah, eat a fat one.  

I’ve never heard MC or any other crypto use the term “hybrid synthetics”.

You don’t have to make stuff up to make friends, dude.

Nobody pays me to “shill”.  I call them as I see them whether scammers or high potential coins/devs and that’s exactly what I’m doing here.  My track record is ridiculously good so far, ~5 years - at least 80% accurate, with most up 100X.

Finally, I’ll shill whatever I want cause that’s how I do and any profits I make will be cause I put my money where my mouth is.

Now go eat a fat one.  Wait, you already did.    Kiss

You better look at your previous posts - screenshots.
This is not 100x.
There is no potential. Which ico would like to use it? Which ico would like to be associated with scammer? LOL wake up.
You actually confirmed that you are shilling a scam. Because you want your money back. LOL. That's great thing to brag about.

You never heard of "hybrid synthetics"?
Do you know why? Because they make stuff up as they go. Reverse FIbonacci my ass.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:48:48 PM

This is not 100x.
There is no potential. Which ico would like to use it? Which ico would like to be associated with scammer? LOL wake up.

Maybe you should read the OP where I was pretty clear that I was really angry with Dan because he didn’t deliver as promised.  And like I said, I call it the way I see it and his behavior looked scammy so I let him have it, publicly and in private chat.  I even got banned from their monkey channel. 

But I didn’t sell my Zur, Monkey or COE.  I did sell some pre on some fluke spike but that’s it. 

Nobody gets every pick right everytime.  NOBODY.  You just have to be right more often than you’re wrong and to do so with some regularity.  MC and dan aren’t a sure thing, I made that clear as well, but I like what they’re doing and I like the risk vs the potential reward so I’m putting my money where my mouth is.

That’s the biggest vote of confidence I can give any coin or dev.

Best of luck! 

ODINN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

This is not 100x.

But I didn’t sell my Zur, Monkey or COE.  I did sell some pre on some fluke spike but that’s it. 

MC and dan aren’t a sure thing, I made that clear as well, but I like what they’re doing and I like the risk vs the potential reward so I’m putting my money where my mouth is.

Every token or coin Daniel touched, falls into oblivion LOL. All of them. You did not sell your stuff because you cant. There are no buyers.

Do you like what "they" are doing? Are you even aware that  this pattern happened before? Big words, and no delivery? Just few months ago.

There is no potential. Only risk. Once burned, you should learn to avoid a person who burned you. Instead we have here some kind of Stockholm syndrome.

Stay away of this "project"
bomb7

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

There is a reason we wont "snap out of it". That reason in specific is that there are still developments going on. Why would anyone in their right mind ditch something that is still under development.

Because they realize that no actual development is going on, just a whole lot of fluff talk from an unhinged person with no ability to fulfil a promise or stick to a business plan. It's not like I invested in Amazon and got angry about their lack of profits on paper (ie. reinvested profit). I invested in a total utter lunatic circus. Daniel lied so many times and made so many unfulfilled announcements that people would forget all but the most recent ones.

Were you there when he created Synthetic Zur and announced that he was going to fraudulently present it as a ZUR feed on Coinmarketcap? Remember he told us that we were going to pump ZUR sky high by buying Synthetic Zur on Waves, because that fake token would manipulate the price of the real Zur coin? It never worked, but a lot of people bought Synthetic ZUR, Daniel got money, and then never mentioned it ever again.

That's just one of dozens of incidents of him lying to and defrauding people, and I doubt anyone even remembered it until I mentioned it. There were just too many stupid scammy ideas like this to count. And I'm supposed to stick around for years waiting for him to build "the world's first trillion dollar corporation"? (That's how he referred to Money Capital on the Goldseek Radio show, by the way). I'm sorry, the guy's a complete fuckup.

I understand the delusion, because I was deluded too. But at some point you have stop living in a dream and actually look at what actions are going to bring you the best results.  Waiting for a reckless maniac with narcissistic personality disorder and no tech background to create a successful tech company is just a total waste of your time. Think about opportunity cost. I won't presume that Daniel's stuff is your only investment, I hope you're in lots of other projects and that Daniel's are a maximum of 10% or something. But focus on the others, this will go nowhere --- and, if I may say so, it will actually be worse than going nowhere, because Daniel is the type of person who leaves a trail of destruction and broken people behind him.

I refuse to be broken, because my woman depends on me being strong. So I got the hell out and rebuilt. Be very careful of that man.
55Domains

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

There is a reason we wont "snap out of it". That reason in specific is that there are still developments going on. Why would anyone in their right mind ditch something that is still under development.

Because they realize that no actual development is going on, just a whole lot of fluff talk from an unhinged person with no ability to fulfil a promise or stick to a business plan. It's not like I invested in Amazon and got angry about their lack of profits on paper (ie. reinvested profit). I invested in a total utter lunatic circus. Daniel lied so many times and made so many unfulfilled announcements that people would forget all but the most recent ones.

Were you there when he created Synthetic Zur and announced that he was going to fraudulently present it as a ZUR feed on Coinmarketcap? Remember he told us that we were going to pump ZUR sky high by buying Synthetic Zur on Waves, because that fake token would manipulate the price of the real Zur coin? It never worked, but a lot of people bought Synthetic ZUR, Daniel got money, and then never mentioned it ever again.

That's just one of dozens of incidents of him lying to and defrauding people, and I doubt anyone even remembered it until I mentioned it. There were just too many stupid scammy ideas like this to count. And I'm supposed to stick around for years waiting for him to build "the world's first trillion dollar corporation"? (That's how he referred to Money Capital on the Goldseek Radio show, by the way). I'm sorry, the guy's a complete fuckup.

I understand the delusion, because I was deluded too. But at some point you have stop living in a dream and actually look at what actions are going to bring you the best results.  Waiting for a reckless maniac with narcissistic personality disorder and no tech background to create a successful tech company is just a total waste of your time. Think about opportunity cost. I won't presume that Daniel's stuff is your only investment, I hope you're in lots of other projects and that Daniel's are a maximum of 10% or something. But focus on the others, this will go nowhere --- and, if I may say so, it will actually be worse than going nowhere, because Daniel is the type of person who leaves a trail of destruction and broken people behind him.

I refuse to be broken, because my woman depends on me being strong. So I got the hell out and rebuilt. Be very careful of that man.

Daniel leaves a trail of destruction? My personal experience is otherwise.
As previously mentioned, i 100% agree that errors have been made. Erros however do not = a scam.
In the end, it can only be one way or the other, and quite obviously if i see sufficient reasoning to believe MC/FB will turn out very well for its investors i will simply stick with it until he either drops the project or completes it. To me it currently looks like it will get completed, to each their own. But Calling a project a scam that is in active development is rediculous imo. You can call it so, but that is then nothing but your opinion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: