Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:28:13 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — Reconsidering The Monkey Capital Project. (News & Developments)  (Read 1305 times)
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:17:12 PM

Daniel leaves a trail of destruction? My personal experience is otherwise.

Lol. You must be following different project.
So tell me, what he built, which overturns all project from total failure to successfull?
Where's COE on cryptopia? Where's PRE on hitbtc? How futrx doing on cryptopia?

As previously mentioned, i 100% agree that errors have been made. Erros however do not = a scam.

So, where's people money? Why there is class lawsuit?

lol
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

Daniel leaves a trail of destruction? My personal experience is otherwise.

Lol. You must be following different project.
So tell me, what he built, which overturns all project from total failure to successfull?
Where's COE on cryptopia? Where's PRE on hitbtc? How futrx doing on cryptopia?

As previously mentioned, i 100% agree that errors have been made. Erros however do not = a scam.

So, where's people money? Why there is class lawsuit?

lol

I would tell you, if you would then stfu... but i fear that will probably not be the case... you would just keep on coming back with the same thing over and over which pretty much simply translates to: I invested in a project and it currently seems i cant cash out 500%+ after 9 months so i have to keep on wasting endless amounts of my and others time on/in a project i dont even believe in anymore because thats the mature thing to do.
So... why would i bother.

For anyone interested what POV and this project is, and more importantly so (Is becoming) simply Check out factorybanking.com, when everything is said and done and everything is in place, the amount of credibility and innovation backing this project will be removing any doubt. For those that have those.

ODINN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

LOL dude.

We all have been there. Its not first time things are said and nothing is done.

LOL.

Get facts right, what was done, what happened, NOT what you think will happen LOL.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

LOL dude.

We all have been there. Its not first time things are said and nothing is done.

LOL.

Get facts right, what was done, what happened, NOT what you think will happen LOL.

I’ll give you that, it’s been a huge circle jerk but I just love Dan’s grand ideas and their originality and I’m hoping he’s got too much to lose to not be honest and do his best to make things work.  He definitely has the talent, brains, connections and money so if he fails to deliver then he’s simply insane.  Possible but not probable.  I’m taking these odds to LamboLand

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
BFDubya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

So very first post on the forum..  Usually lurk around soaking up knowledge etc, never wanted or needed to post..  But couldn't past the opportunity to try and figure if this project still has a heartbeat..   Still hold a shit ton of COE...    Yep, this salty ass newb bought in at its peak cost (around $1,700-2,000 a piece maybe higher, ouch) on waves dex.... I liked the idea, so i bought in..  obviously what happened next felt not so happy in my crypto wallet which became zero fast (its a big boy game, I aint mad)..   I've held on to the coin not only cause... well you cant get rid of it but also see that there is a following for there commander and chief Daniel.  I can see he's creating culture and is still pluggin' away..  Don't know his story but got to respect that..   So Daniel, Whats next?   

I put the cry in crypto
bomb7

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:21:10 AM by bomb7

... pretty much simply translates to: I invested in a project and it currently seems i cant cash out 500%+ after 9 months so i have to keep on wasting endless amounts of my and others time on/in a project i dont even believe in anymore because thats the mature thing to do.

You keep reframing the issue as us running away from the project because we are impatient and don't understand that it takes time to build a business. That's not it at all. If Daniel had ever said "Here's my business plan" and then followed it, and we could see that he was making even modest progress, then we would have waited. But what we saw time and time again was Daniel coming up with some hot new idea to get more of our money, and then completely fail to execute on the idea, and then tell us that the original idea is stupid and we are idiots for supporting it (acting like we thought of it and not him), and then banning anyone who criticized him for not doing what he himself decided was an amazing and brilliant new idea. Anyone who has dealt with a person with narcissistic personality disorder will be very familiar with the last point in bold.

All businesses have to overcome obstacles, but when the main obstacle is that the person running the business is destructive and toxic and unable to control his actions or emotions, then there is so little chance of the business succeeding that it makes no logical sense to waste time on it, let alone financial and emotional resources.

Daniel is like the polar opposite of King Midas - everything he touches falls apart. The chances of him changing are almost zero. Monkey Capital was a catastrophic circus, and Factory Banking will be too. This is why I'm not waiting. I have happily waited 8 or 9 months for other projects because I can see that they are genuinely building the underlying business. There's a big difference.

And by the way, the reason I'm popping back in for the first time in 6 months or so is because I don't want more people to buy into such a terrible project and lose their money. I wrote off my money, it's too late for me. But hopefully other people will read this and think twice before investing in Factory Banking. I don't want more people to get screwed.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:00:23 AM

thanks to that information guys,so what happen now to this project?
55Domains

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

... pretty much simply translates to: I invested in a project and it currently seems i cant cash out 500%+ after 9 months so i have to keep on wasting endless amounts of my and others time on/in a project i dont even believe in anymore because thats the mature thing to do.

You keep reframing the issue as us running away from the project because we are impatient and don't understand that it takes time to build a business. That's not it at all. If Daniel had ever said "Here's my business plan" and then followed it, and we could see that he was making even modest progress, then we would have waited. But what we saw time and time again was Daniel coming up with some hot new idea to get more of our money, and then completely fail to execute on the idea, and then tell us that the original idea is stupid and we are idiots for supporting it (acting like we thought of it and not him), and then banning anyone who criticized him for not doing what he himself decided was an amazing and brilliant new idea. Anyone who has dealt with a person with narcissistic personality disorder will be very familiar with the last point in bold.

All businesses have to overcome obstacles, but when the main obstacle is that the person running the business is destructive and toxic and unable to control his actions or emotions, then there is so little chance of the business succeeding that it makes no logical sense to waste time on it, let alone financial and emotional resources.

Daniel is like the polar opposite of King Midas - everything he touches falls apart. The chances of him changing are almost zero. Monkey Capital was a catastrophic circus, and Factory Banking will be too. This is why I'm not waiting. I have happily waited 8 or 9 months for other projects because I can see that they are genuinely building the underlying business. There's a big difference.

And by the way, the reason I'm popping back in for the first time in 6 months or so is because I don't want more people to buy into such a terrible project and lose their money. I wrote off my money, it's too late for me. But hopefully other people will read this and think twice before investing in Factory Banking. I don't want more people to get screwed.

Which kind of shows you didnt look into futx/futr? In all honesty, there was more then plenty of stuff that was not executed and i think it makes more sense to look at what there already is, then to say wait more.

When did you last see dan coming up with "new" stuff that requires money/investment? Those last things were Futr/x, those are backed by eth at 85% in the worst case scenario. Thats better then any other project has ever offered, if they fall to 0 ever then thats that.
bomb7

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

Those last things were Futr/x, those are backed by eth at 85% in the worst case scenario. Thats better then any other project has ever offered, if they fall to 0 ever then thats that.

If you believe a damn thing a serial liar has to say, then maybe you can rely on such guarantees. There is more than enough reason to never believe a single thing Daniel says ever again. That's the thing about fraudulent behavior, lies, and scams. You can't just wake up one day and say "Hey guys, THIS time it's different! THIS time I'm not lying, and THIS time my guarantee is worth a shit." There is such a thing as precedent, and after DOZENS of precedents set by Daniel himself, I really don't care what he says about any new token he puts out. Based on previous behavior, I have every reason to believe that this time will be deceitful and fraudulent just like it was every other time in the past.

So, telling me "this project is actually good" doesn't mean anything to me. What matters is that it is run by a serial con artist who is holding a small group of people by the balls, who will swear by Daniel to the grave because they can't admit to themselves that they got dragged into a crazy man's toy box.
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

Just so everyone is clear 55Domanins is Dan.

Hi Dan. Your project is still a healing pile of suck. Stick to making YouTube videos, even though a 7 year old could make something better it’s a step up from anything you do in crypto
55Domains

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

Hi Dan. Your project is still a healing pile of suck. Stick to making YouTube videos, even though a 7 year old could make something better it’s a step up from anything you do in crypto

This is proove of how smart you are. If that is your conclusion then it really does not wonder nore surprise me that you conclude just as quickly and baseless on other things.
55Domains

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:42:06 PM

Those last things were Futr/x, those are backed by eth at 85% in the worst case scenario. Thats better then any other project has ever offered, if they fall to 0 ever then thats that.

If you believe a damn thing a serial liar has to say, then maybe you can rely on such guarantees. There is more than enough reason to never believe a single thing Daniel says ever again. That's the thing about fraudulent behavior, lies, and scams. You can't just wake up one day and say "Hey guys, THIS time it's different! THIS time I'm not lying, and THIS time my guarantee is worth a shit." There is such a thing as precedent, and after DOZENS of precedents set by Daniel himself, I really don't care what he says about any new token he puts out. Based on previous behavior, I have every reason to believe that this time will be deceitful and fraudulent just like it was every other time in the past.

So, telling me "this project is actually good" doesn't mean anything to me. What matters is that it is run by a serial con artist who is holding a small group of people by the balls, who will swear by Daniel to the grave because they can't admit to themselves that they got dragged into a crazy man's toy box.

It has much less to do with dan and much more with the people who wrote that code. Dan came up with the idea but he did not write the code/smart-contracts. You dont have to believe dan in this very specific case, you have to believe the code. If Futx/r was fraudelent in code, it would have been figured out by now. The only thing that can/could be changed is the receiving address of the fee`s, therefor its a fool-proof method/innovation that does not require any believe in Dan... It is simply my logic and the one of a few others that if that code/smart-contract has been delivered, and the mny/coe smart contracts are set to be released soon, and once they are released, that maybe, just maybe, things will actually start to take form and it has simply been nothing but a a bumpy road. Im not saying which of the 2 is more likely, im just saying there has been some delivery of real products and that therefor it is probable and thinkable that that will cotinue to happen so.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I can say with certainty 55domains isn’t Dan.  I’ve known him for a year. 

That said, I’ve still got faith in Dan, I just wish he’d hurry up.   Cheesy

ODINN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

i think it makes more sense to look at what there already is.

LOL and what's there?
An iffy smarcode skimming fees?
An angry half dead "community" (whole 30 chatty people), which partly turned to shillers because they want money back?
An ongoing class lawsuit?
A fake team behind everything?

LOL.

The only thing that can/could be changed is the receiving address of the fee`s,

And how would you change already deployed Smart Contract? Delegate? Good luck with that
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

Congratulations on the pump earlier today Dan. You’ve done it again. Master in building a market

bomb7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

According to this document (https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-3-7-DE-28-AMENDED-COMPLAINT.pdf), as of March 7, 2018 Vlad (the guy who started this thread) was still suing Daniel. Yet here he is saying he has faith in Daniel. lol. Monkey Capital is such a ridiculous circus.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

According to this document (https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-3-7-DE-28-AMENDED-COMPLAINT.pdf), as of March 7, 2018 Vlad (the guy who started this thread) was still suing Daniel. Yet here he is saying he has faith in Daniel. lol. Monkey Capital is such a ridiculous circus.

My name is Vlad not Vladimir - I am not suing Daniel.  Dumbass.

No offense taken.  Smiley

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Congratulations on the pump earlier today Dan. You’ve done it again. Master in building a market

ODDIN, son of Bor, what pump does thou speaketh of?

Dude, please don’t tell me it was Zur cause I can actually sell/trade that one. 

thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

I did not understand your post, the project itself was forgotten and now it will resume development? Can I trade these tokens on waveswallet.io?

OI
55Domains

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:30:32 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 06:08:04 PM by 55Domains

A fake team behind everything?

Proove this to me and i am with you. You cant becuase its simple assumption and totally untrue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: