Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — Reconsidering The Monkey Capital Project. (News & Developments)  (Read 1305 times)
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

i think it makes more sense to look at what there already is.

LOL and what's there?
An iffy smarcode skimming fees?
An angry half dead "community" (whole 30 chatty people), which partly turned to shillers because they want money back?
An ongoing class lawsuit?
A fake team behind everything?

LOL.

Zurcoin.org?
futrcoin.com?
m0nk3y.com?
All of which are constantly getting changes and updates, especially MC and Futr (currently)
An iffy smartcode skimming fees? please do step forward and explain the "iffy" part, and if you dont understand the "skimming fees" part you clearly have no idea about finance. Nothing is iffy, its very clear, claiming otherwise without prooving such statement is rubish.

Anyways, i am done fighting over who is right and who is wrong. I agree with OP because i happen to believe the fact that 3 months ago everything was at near 0, and now there are pages upon pages, whitepapers, vids, (hardfork episodes), Pov (smart contracts), news site, new office, and still tons and tons that is being worked on, that fact shows clear and constant development, therefor calling the project a scam is nothing more then an opinion, which i personally do not agree with. And telling anyone it is one way or the other is rediculous. Its time that the project comes together, and in the coming few months i will either have been right or wrong, either way, we will clearly know. So there is not reason to keep on saying its good, or its bad. Lets just find the medium where we say: We will see.
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:10:25 PM

Dan domains. Stop posting so often and go make a YouTube video. That’s will surely solve the problem.

ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:03 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 08:20:15 PM by ODINN

Proove this to me and i am with you. You cant becuase its simple assumption and totally untrue.

It only shows that you do not even follow project.

Fake team was created by daniel on futereum website - now removed.
Pile of fake profiles of hot chicks etc.

He even pretended to be a girl when he wrote about his own project. Another fake.

And now, some time ago there was a "team" on factorybanking website - see below

Can you find it now? LOL

You know NOTHING about this iffy project. You just want to shill this shit.

Zurcoin.org?
futrcoin.com?
m0nk3y.com?
All of which are constantly getting changes and updates, especially MC and Futr (currently)
An iffy smartcode skimming fees? please do step forward and explain the "iffy" part, and if you dont understand the "skimming fees" part you clearly have no idea about finance. Nothing is iffy, its very clear, claiming otherwise without prooving such statement is rubish.

Lol, do not forget monkey.com ... ops its not there, wonders why. We know why. Do you?
And which updates you talking about? website update saying "in future we do this" "spacex and fibonacci cars" and other shit. lol.

Iffy smartocode? 15% of instant fees, + PENALTY fees etc - iffy enough. Oh forgot most kimportant things, to make it work you need something like $600.000.000 paid in.
Btw hows mining is going, and buying back from exchange, still "discounted ETH?" LOLL!!!!!

i happen to believe the fact that 3 months ago everything was at near 0, and now there are pages upon pages, whitepapers, vids, (hardfork episodes), Pov (smart contracts), news site, new office, and still tons and tons that is being worked on

LOL its still at "0". news site? where?, new office? LOL!!!
NOTHING is worked on. Try to find leaders of this project. Whooops you cant because no one is listed responsible on any websites.

, that fact shows clear and constant development, therefor calling the project a scam is nothing more then an opinion

Its not an opinion. its a FACT.

And guess what - newly appointed CEO = "TopHam" just left.
And guess what - their main youtuber just deleted all his videos about project.

LOL!!!!
55Domains

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

Proove this to me and i am with you. You cant becuase its simple assumption and totally untrue.

It only shows that you do not even follow project.

Whatever you say. Sadly none of it convinces me, and i tend to have good instincts. Some of what you pointed out is correct, however you also simply disregard tons and tons of things that would speak against you and your clan of haters. What exactly is your goal? Are you happy if Dan actually leaves and stops working on the project? Thus officially making it a fail? As development continues i think you need to start considering the option that that wont happen, and that the project will simply continue on until its a success. And if im wrong, im wrong, so what? I always liked my ods and i still like them, why would i activly work against a project i have my money invested in aslong as its not officially over? Thats some A-class stupidity.
bomb7

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

What exactly is your goal?

Speaking for myself, I don’t want to see more people get sucked into a lunatic’s scam and have havoc wreaked on their lives. It seriously depresses me to think about how badly some people got screwed by Monkey Capital. Like that pastor guy who invested $100,000, because he’s a mystical person by nature and fell for Daniel’s hack hypnosis techniques, thinking there was “something special in the air” when Daniel spoke. You could see him desperately trying to remain hopeful as he grew more and more concerned with Daniel’s lunatic behaviour and recklessness. The poor guy, he’s just some nice guy who was prone to being manipulated because he thought his emotions were God speaking to him. He got screwed. Sure, he was gullible, as I was, and obviously we didn’t protect ourseves enough, but still - I don’t want to see other naive people get screwed.

And some of the Goldseek listener lost their houses over this lousy sham. Goldseek’s Chris is also a piece of shit who used obvious hypnosis techniques on his listeners, but so did Daniel. And he spoke with utmost confidence about Monkey Capital becoming the world’s first trillion dollar corporation. The entire initial pump of COE came from Goldseek listeners pumping in tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands each. Daniel understood the demographics of Goldseek’s listeners very well and his manipulation was custom tailored to fool them into handing over their wealth. Crypto projects never market themselves specifically to that demographic, only Daniel did because he knew he could manipulate them more easily than other people. Their tendency to believe in conspiracies is a kind of mysticism, making them prone to Daniel’s hypnosis. Make no mistake, Daniel is a purposefully manipulative and deceitful predator.

And Monkey Capital always had FAKE TEAM MEMBERS. Daniel would simply call to talk to someone and if they expressed possible interest in some sort of discussions of partnership, he would put them on his website without them actually being on the team. Or he would recruit people with his his smooth talk and make them a team member but then continue doing everything himself and never even call them. He was just milking them for legitimacy. Once his reputation in the industry became so bad that nobody trusted him as far as they could throw them, he started making his own investors part of the team. But then if they actually tried to do their jobs he would do things like declare them traitors and try to have them ostracized by the community. Daniel has no team. There is only Daniel plus a bunch of placeholder photos on the website.

And apparently nothing has changed in that regard.

Daniel was and is a complete mess of a person and can’t create anything other than a complete mess of a project, and a mess of people’s lives. Stay away, everyone. That means stay away from anything with name
Monkey Capital, M0nk3y, Factory Banking, or his name Daniel M. Harrison.
55Domains

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

What exactly is your goal?

Speaking for myself, I don’t want to see more people get sucked into a lunatic’s scam and have havoc wreaked on their lives. It seriously depresses me to think about how badly some people got screwed by Monkey Capital. Like that pastor guy who invested $100,000, because he’s a mystical person by nature and fell for Daniel’s hack hypnosis techniques, thinking there was “something special in the air” when Daniel spoke. You could see him desperately trying to remain hopeful as he grew more and more concerned with Daniel’s lunatic behaviour and recklessness. The poor guy, he’s just some nice guy who was prone to being manipulated because he thought his emotions were God speaking to him. He got screwed. Sure, he was gullible, as I was, and obviously we didn’t protect ourseves enough, but still - I don’t want to see other naive people get screwed.

And some of the Goldseek listener lost their houses over this lousy sham. Goldseek’s Chris is also a piece of shit who used obvious hypnosis techniques on his listeners, but so did Daniel. And he spoke with utmost confidence about Monkey Capital becoming the world’s first trillion dollar corporation. The entire initial pump of COE came from Goldseek listeners pumping in tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands each. Daniel understood the demographics of Goldseek’s listeners very well and his manipulation was custom tailored to fool them into handing over their wealth. Crypto projects never market themselves specifically to that demographic, only Daniel did because he knew he could manipulate them more easily than other people. Their tendency to believe in conspiracies is a kind of mysticism, making them prone to Daniel’s hypnosis. Make no mistake, Daniel is a purposefully manipulative and deceitful predator.

And Monkey Capital always had FAKE TEAM MEMBERS. Daniel would simply call to talk to someone and if they expressed possible interest in some sort of discussions of partnership, he would put them on his website without them actually being on the team. Or he would recruit people with his his smooth talk and make them a team member but then continue doing everything himself and never even call them. He was just milking them for legitimacy. Once his reputation in the industry became so bad that nobody trusted him as far as they could throw them, he started making his own investors part of the team. But then if they actually tried to do their jobs he would do things like declare them traitors and try to have them ostracized by the community. Daniel has no team. There is only Daniel plus a bunch of placeholder photos on the website.

And apparently nothing has changed in that regard.

Daniel was and is a complete mess of a person and can’t create anything other than a complete mess of a project, and a mess of people’s lives. Stay away, everyone. That means stay away from anything with name
Monkey Capital, M0nk3y, Factory Banking, or his name Daniel M. Harrison.

I have personally been offered a position which i kindly rejected. And never have i been mentioned anywhere on any website, which leads me to believe (rightfully so) that everyone mentioned has also agreed to be mentioned, or do i just happen to be the exception given your theory?.

I am, and neither do i think anyone else is saying, to invest any further into MC, All i am seeing is that developments are still ongoing, why would i conclude before they are over? Daniel is not even offering anything such as "COE" or any other tokens one could buy/invest in currently. THE only product on the market currently is Futx/r which is at its core, an ethereum backed token, for one to say that that is a scam, is the same thing as to state that ethereum is one. They are the same thing, and all you do by buying(mining) the token is store your eth in a smart contract for a certain period of time, getting back more eth than invested if enough people do it, and 15% less if the project does not work out. I would all day long prefer 15% less over 100% less, (the way it is with any other project currently) if it does not work out.

That being said, i am not saying buy this or buy that. I am saying it is much more constructive to watch the developments and see what happens then it is to constantly call it a scam while development is still going on.
ODINN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:19 PM

getting back more eth than invested if enough people do it

..... LOL

Kexus Maximus.

You are not getting 15% less. Eth dropped lots. And its locked in Smart Contract, you cannot take it out Smiley
jsmithuk

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 07:14:06 PM by jsmithuk

I have personally been offered a position which i kindly rejected. And never have i been mentioned anywhere on any website, which leads me to believe (rightfully so) that everyone mentioned has also agreed to be mentioned, or do i just happen to be the exception given your theory?
For someone who has been with this project since the beginning, you have a very short memory, or you are purposefully being deceitful because you are shilling what's left of the Monkey Capital scam.

Perhaps you forget this list: https://icobench.com/ico/monkey-capital/team

• Stefan Hickmott was never the CFO. He had one phone call with DMH and then was put in the white paper, website, and ICO advertising sites as the CFO to build credibility. Stefan never game permission, never had any kind of agreement written or verbal, and received zero consideration. All he received was mother's quilting business getting dox'ed and griefed by crazy scammed Monkeys.

• Seth Shapiro is an advisor? You mean the same Seth of which DMH was posting extortion "you screwed my investors, pay us back now or suffer the consequences" Seth?

• Darshan Vyas said Loud Capital never had any agreement, was not an investor, and the entire SpaceX investmnet was all speculative gobbledygook. But that didn't stop DMH from usurping Darshan and Loud's credibility in the white paper did it?

• Simon Barry was supposed to build this media empire we kept hearing. It's more like DMH home producing a Youtube video with bad audio and using some default Wordpress template for this website.

• Sriram Durvasula - who?

• Sam Chua - Remember in the white paper where Sam is listed as an independent auditor, when Sam is actually DMH's own personal, paid assistant whom DMH screwed for $50k.
See the link above all the other advisors who never did anything except for Josh Hawley who became symbolic CEO and then bailed in a blaze of fire and brimstone, and Peerchemist, the only legitimate person on that list, who bailed as soon as he realized it was a scam and there was no substance there. He even burned his COE rather than sell it to the masses (good show, Mr. Peerchemist) and warned his investor friends who had put in $500k+ in the project to bail. Unfortunately, Peer's friends decided to stay with the cult promises and lost everything.

And you can move beyond just the people misrepresentations and go back over the long history of other misrepresentations. Remember GFL? There was never any agreement, yet that didn't stop DMH from making actual offer for securities options that was never honored. This isn't even COE/MNY/MARS/PRE/WTF/ZUS counterparty guarantee bullshi/COA hostage token ambiguity, this was an actual offer that had zero substance or backing (sounds like grounds for class action lawsuit part deux).

Many, many, many more instances to mention but people can use the search function for that. Just wanted to call you out on the BS assertion "everyone mentioned has also agreed to be mentioned."

55Domains

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

I have personally been offered a position which i kindly rejected. And never have i been mentioned anywhere on any website, which leads me to believe (rightfully so) that everyone mentioned has also agreed to be mentioned, or do i just happen to be the exception given your theory?
For someone who has been with this project since the beginning, you have a very short memory, or you are purposefully being deceitful because you are shilling what's left of the Monkey Capital scam.

Perhaps you forget this list: https://icobench.com/ico/monkey-capital/team

• Stefan Hickmott was never the CFO. He had one phone call with DMH and then was put in the white paper, website, and ICO advertising sites as the CFO to build credibility. Stefan never game permission, never had any kind of agreement written or verbal, and received zero consideration. All he received was mother's quilting business getting dox'ed and briefed by crazy scammed Monkeys.

• Seth Shapiro is an advisor? You mean the same Seth of which DMH was posting extortion "you screwed my investors, pay us back now or suffer the consequences" Seth?

• Darshan Vyas said Loud Capital never had any agreement, was not an investor, and the entire SpaceX investmnet was all speculative gobbledygook. But that didn't stop DMH from usurping Darshan and Loud's credibility in the white paper did it?

• Simon Barry was supposed to build this media empire we kept hearing. It's more like DMH home producing a Youtube video with bad audio and using some default Wordpress template for this website.

• Sriram Durvasula - who?

• Sam Chua - Remember in the white paper where Sam is listed as an independent auditor, when it's his own personal assistant who he screwed for $50k.
See the link above all the other advisors who never did anything except for Josh Hawley who became symbolic CEO and then bailed in a blaze of fire and brimstone, and Peerchemist, the only legitimate person on that list, who bailed as soon as he realized it was a scam and there was no substance there. He even burned his COE rather than sell it to the masses (good show, Mr. Peerchemist) and warned his investor friends who had put in $500k+ in the project to bail. Unfortunately, Peer's friends decided to stay with the cult promises and lost everything.

And you can move beyond just the people misrepresentations and go back over the long history of other misrepresentations. Remember GFL? There was never any agreement, yet that didn't start DMH from making actual offer for securities options that was never honored. This isn't even COE/MNY/MARS/PRE/WTF/COA hostage token.

Many, many, many more instances to mention but people can use the search function for that. Just wanted to call you out on the BS assertion "everyone mentioned has also agreed to be mentioned."

"Which leads me to believe".

I can only speak from personal experience. I will call the show to be over when its over, why would i do so before that?
So other people dont invest? There is nothing to invest in right now, other then futx/r, as already mentioned those are essentially backed by eth, so yes, if eth falls then those do aswell in value.... hows that the fault of the currency/concept thou. I stick to the fact that i would much rather see every ICO use the same model instead of the simple ICO method. It is undenieable that NO PROJECT needs 200M or 500M or even just 30M for developments, atleast none that has so far came into existence. Those numbers are rediculous in every sense. Would people look at the concept that has actually been created by Fbanking, and start to insist on the fact that such money is simply not needed to create any of the promises, then that would stop the real scams. You all are in here saying MC/FB is/was a scam, before the show is even over, well what about every single other ICO out there? Raising 30M, 50M 100M? and simply pocketing the money using only a very small % of that to continuously develop so called "new" things that are nothing but a copy of BTC or ETH with some fancy terms on top, with a few exceptions of course, are those not all scams? Those infact are the real scams, and people will realise this when one after the other will start to simply vanish into thin air, and at this point people will wish they had bought a token they could exchange back for 85% the Eth or the BTC they invested.
 As far as i am aware MC canceled the ICO just before it started, while they could have very well held the ICO and also taken in Millions upon Millions from the crypto community.
bomb7

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:34:30 AM by bomb7

That's because you're just an investor from the community. The people he listed as team members without their agreement were people whose business reputations he could leverage. Why we would he be that anxious to put a random investor's face on the website?

You all are in here saying MC/FB is/was a scam, before the show is even over

Because it's a serial scam with continuous new iterations. If you were not in a state of delusion fueled by confirmation bias you would be able to run back over all the previous iterations in your mind and see it. Daniel literally created a CULT so he could string people along indefinitely rather than just commit a one-off scam. It would have been better if he had just vanished after dumping his COE. At least then people would have immediately known he was a scammer and moved on, rather than getting strung along with false hope and open wallets for the next year.

I would love to see Daniel M. Harrison in prison. That is where he belongs. If Martin Shkreli got 7 years Daniel should too.
jsmithuk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

Updated Notice on Lawsuit Against Monkey Capital ICO and Daniel Harrison

As alleged in the Amended Complaint, Monkey Capital LLC, Monkey Capital Inc., and the companies' founder and principal (Daniel Harrison) fraudulently promoted an ICO and engaged in an unregistered offering and sale of securities that violated numerous state and federal securities laws.  The Lawsuit pleads that the Court rescind all investments in Monkey Capital; return to the investors their cryptocurrency; require Monkey Capital to account for all funds raised from investors; and adjudicate that Monkey Capital and Mr. Harrison violated multiple securities laws when they promoted and abruptly abandoned the unregistered, pre-functional ICO.

Amended complaint: https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-3-7-DE-28-AMENDED-COMPLAINT.pdf
bomb7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

Updated Notice on Lawsuit Against Monkey Capital ICO and Daniel Harrison

As alleged in the Amended Complaint, Monkey Capital LLC, Monkey Capital Inc., and the companies' founder and principal (Daniel Harrison) fraudulently promoted an ICO and engaged in an unregistered offering and sale of securities that violated numerous state and federal securities laws.  The Lawsuit pleads that the Court rescind all investments in Monkey Capital; return to the investors their cryptocurrency; require Monkey Capital to account for all funds raised from investors; and adjudicate that Monkey Capital and Mr. Harrison violated multiple securities laws when they promoted and abruptly abandoned the unregistered, pre-functional ICO.

Amended complaint: https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-3-7-DE-28-AMENDED-COMPLAINT.pdf

I'm not sure who knows about it, but one of the plaintiffs in this lawsuit took his own life back around Christmas time. From what I understand, he had invested in Monkey Capital not just with his own money but also on behalf of some family members. His name is still listed as a plaintiff despite not being here anymore.

This is by far the worst result of Daniel M. Harrison's scam.
VILLALON03

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:39 AM

Hello i had buy premine pre in hitbtc but this was delisted }. I spend 0.32 btc, when I can recover my money for real I feel cheated, the project is still alive, I am very confused please help. We need serious and responsible people
ODINN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Hello i had buy premine pre in hitbtc but this was delisted }. I spend 0.32 btc, when I can recover my money for real I feel cheated, the project is still alive, I am very confused please help. We need serious and responsible people

Your money is gone dude
jsmithuk

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

I am very confused please help.
Your money is gone. It's an exit scam but disguised as "trying to make it work."

If you purchased any Monkey Capital tokens on Waves DEX or PRE on Hitbtc, it's all gone.

If you purchased COE via an OTC deal direct from DMH, you need a lawyer - like this lawsuit here. Note: notifying the SEC and CFTC in the US might help accelerate criminal prosecution.

If you sent PRE "premine" in for redemption, no one ever received anything despite the public offer.

If you purchased Golden Fleece (GFL) and sent it in for the options offer, you will get nothing other than GFL's prior generous distribution of 1:1. People who overpaid for GFL options on Waves Dex thinking they'd get a huge options multiplier got screwed.

If you loaned DMH money personally through PLC, you won't get your money back. You might have been able to cash out on some early PRE distribution on Hitbtc, but that was a small window when DMH was pumping PRE.

If you purchased ZUS (Zur Waves) which was minted infinitely to 300+ billion tokens on the premise that you'd get some counterparty guarantee to Zur or some other form of buyback/token swap, you are sadly mistaken. DMH was minting money with zero intention of doing anything with ZUS.

If you hold MNY, MARS, PVT or any other Waves token from Monkey Capital, and sent it in for token swap or "buyback" you will never receive new tokens. DMH doesn't have the money to pay for gas to distribute the new tokens. It's worthless. Period. Full stop.

If you purchased COA because DMH threatened that your COE would be held hostage (after you already sent COE in for token swap/buyback), that was a stupidity tax. Sorry.

If you have hope that something will come out of FUTX/FUTR, you are living in a fantasy world. DMH and Craig bailed on the project and handed it over to their lone remaining cult follower, The Topham, who mines crypto in this grandfather's basement at a net loss because he receives "free electricity" (i.e. his grandfather pays more for electricity than he makes in crypto mining). Oh, he also bailed, because when people asked him what his vision was as CEO of the project, he didn't know. Apparently, "rainbows and unicorns" wasn't a good enough answer for Monkey bag holders.

If you doubt any of this, remember, there is a long history of people leaving the project. Peerchmist bailed. Josh Hawley the CEO/COO bailed and was vilified. Carl, husband to a hacker extraordinaire who always gets her revenge, bailed. Jason Coombs, who took six months to see perform basic Monkey math (i.e. anything multiplied by zero is still zero), bailed. Eric Gould aka Bear, the chairman of the board was never actually made an officer despite the public claims by DMH, was fired or bailed or something. Monkey was in arrears on payment for the domain and it was easier for DMH to go l33t speak than run a legitimate business on monkey.com. Justen Bontekoe the first community manager bailed. Hero aka Jeff Heberling, the second and community manager, committed suicide (rest his soul).

Yet despite all this, if you still believe in rainbows, unicorns and factory banking, you can join the daily trading volume of 0.019 BTC of FUTX here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUTX_BTC. Monkey bag holders will be grateful for your donation.
55Domains

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

That's because you're just an investor from the community. The people he listed as team members without their agreement were people whose business reputations he could leverage. Why we would he be that anxious to put a random investor's face on the website?

You all are in here saying MC/FB is/was a scam, before the show is even over

Because it's a serial scam with continuous new iterations. If you were not in a state of delusion fueled by confirmation bias you would be able to run back over all the previous iterations in your mind and see it. Daniel literally created a CULT so he could string people along indefinitely rather than just commit a one-off scam. It would have been better if he had just vanished after dumping his COE. At least then people would have immediately known he was a scammer and moved on, rather than getting strung along with false hope and open wallets for the next year.

I would love to see Daniel M. Harrison in prison. That is where he belongs. If Martin Shkreli got 7 years Daniel should too.

The logic makes no sense. Daniel if he were a "scammer" would have been much better of to vanish incase he actually was the person who dumped coe "hint: he was not", and to then just do hes next thing. Why would anyone scamming people just continue on and on with the same thing, pulling in less and less money, to the point where it is now and has been for quite some time where he makes next to no money. Yet he continuous on and on with the project, if daniel was a scammer he would have long left and done the next thing. Like every scammer has done in history so far. He would have also not canceled the ICO, if stealing money was the objective.
There are half a million things he would not have done or would have done differently if he was a scammer.

But as said, to each their own. At the end of the day, i am aswell as anyone else is, entitled to my own opinion.

I and so do a few others, choose to wait and see. It is clear at this point that no one will invest any new money unless some real developments/partnerships do actually come to light. I personally feel/see that developments keep on going, so personally i will wait until the result is crystal clear. You treat MC as thou what you are saying is the only truth/fact.... It Is not. There are many different view points and many different opinions. And development is still ongoing, therefor it is only reasonable to wait and see if it will result.
55Domains

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

I am very confused please help.
Your money is gone. It's an exit scam but disguised as "trying to make it work."

If you purchased any Monkey Capital tokens on Waves DEX or PRE on Hitbtc, it's all gone.

If you purchased COE via an OTC deal direct from DMH, you need a lawyer - like this lawsuit here. Note: notifying the SEC and CFTC in the US might help accelerate criminal prosecution.

If you sent PRE "premine" in for redemption, no one ever received anything despite the public offer.

If you purchased Golden Fleece (GFL) and sent it in for the options offer, you will get nothing other than GFL's prior generous distribution of 1:1. People who overpaid for GFL options on Waves Dex thinking they'd get a huge options multiplier got screwed.

If you loaned DMH money personally through PLC, you won't get your money back. You might have been able to cash out on some early PRE distribution on Hitbtc, but that was a small window when DMH was pumping PRE.

If you purchased ZUS (Zur Waves) which was minted infinitely to 300+ billion tokens on the premise that you'd get some counterparty guarantee to Zur or some other form of buyback/token swap, you are sadly mistaken. DMH was minting money with zero intention of doing anything with ZUS.

If you hold MNY, MARS, PVT or any other Waves token from Monkey Capital, and sent it in for token swap or "buyback" you will never receive new tokens. DMH doesn't have the money to pay for gas to distribute the new tokens. It's worthless. Period. Full stop.

If you purchased COA because DMH threatened that your COE would be held hostage (after you already sent COE in for token swap/buyback), that was a stupidity tax. Sorry.

If you have hope that something will come out of FUTX/FUTR, you are living in a fantasy world. DMH and Craig bailed on the project and handed it over to their lone remaining cult follower, The Topham, who mines crypto in this grandfather's basement at a net loss because he receives "free electricity" (i.e. his grandfather pays more for electricity than he makes in crypto mining). Oh, he also bailed, because when people asked him what his vision was as CEO of the project, he didn't know. Apparently, "rainbows and unicorns" wasn't a good enough answer for Monkey bag holders.

If you doubt any of this, remember, there is a long history of people leaving the project. Peerchmist bailed. Josh Hawley the CEO/COO bailed and was vilified. Carl, husband to a hacker extraordinaire who always gets her revenge, bailed. Jason Coombs, who took six months to see perform basic Monkey math (i.e. anything multiplied by zero is still zero), bailed. Eric Gould aka Bear, the chairman of the board was never actually made an officer despite the public claims by DMH, was fired or bailed or something. Monkey was in arrears on payment for the domain and it was easier for DMH to go l33t speak than run a legitimate business on monkey.com. Justen Bontekoe the first community manager bailed. Hero aka Jeff Heberling, the second and community manager, committed suicide (rest his soul).

Yet despite all this, if you still believe in rainbows, unicorns and factory banking, you can join the daily trading volume of 0.019 BTC of FUTX here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FUTX_BTC. Monkey bag holders will be grateful for your donation.

Monkey bag holders? All fut/x will be swapable for eth. it has nothing to do with "bag" holding, unless you are saying that holding eth is "bag holding".

Stating one wont get "their money back" for PLC, is assumption.
Why does one need a lawyer if they purchased COE otc? to create another just as useless lawsuite that holds no ground what so ever?
GFL? really? those guys are the very definition of a failure, look at where they are at with the project. Nothing, yet Dan again is supposed to be at fault? GFL is worthless and thats because they arnt getting anything done. If you are looking for a scam, look no further, you just found one. (and even here i admit that i dont know what the future brings, but the project does certainly look more dead than alive to me, so does the money people invested)
The tokens sent in for the buyback wont get delivered? Now that is some new information i certainly did not hear before. Oh wait, its also not a fact its just assumption.

Danthescam

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:53:21 PM

I think Daniel completely disappearing from every forum from twitter, from the project, from telegram and just hiddig behing fake accounts to try and shill this rubbish should tell everyone what they need to know. If anyone is in any doubts literally stay away.
ODINN

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

The logic makes no sense. Daniel if he were a "scammer" would have been much better of to vanish

Lol, youre expecting LOGIC from person with psychical issues

LOL!  Wake up Smiley
bomb7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:40:19 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 01:00:06 AM by bomb7

55domains, your continued delusion incredible to see. Is another user handle of yours elliotness? Whether it is or not, you remind me of him: the truth is right in front of your eyes and you seem to be aware of it, but you are unwilling to accept it because part of your identity is an absolute refusal to give up or quit something you’ve started. That’s a characteristic that has probably served you well for most of your life. It will not serve you well when you are waiting for a scammer to come up with a viable business. And Daniel is absolutely a scammer, whether he set out to be one or just fell into being one because he’s completely inept.

Your dismissal of criticism over the failure to carry out the multiplier swap is ridiculous. GFL did not
fail to execute the swap, Daniel did. Daniel is 100% at fault for promising that to investors and not delivering. Whether GFL is a good investment is besides the point. The point is that it’s yet another example of Daniel scamming us.

Wake up from your trance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: