Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: — Reconsidering The Monkey Capital Project. (News & Developments)  (Read 1305 times)
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

55domains, your continued delusion incredible to see. Is another user handle of yours elliotness? Whether it is or not, you remind me of him: the truth is right in front of your eyes and you seem to be aware of it, but you are unwilling to accept it because part of your identity is an absolute refusal to give up or quit something you’ve started. That’s a characteristic that has probably served you well for most of your life. It will not serve you well when you are waiting for a scammer to come up with a viable business. And Daniel is absolutely a scammer, whether he set out to be one or just fell into being one because he’s completely inept.

Your dismissal of criticism over the failure to carry out the multiplier swap is ridiculous. GFL did not
fail to execute the swap, Daniel did. Daniel is 100% at fault for promising that to investors and not delivering. Whether GFL is a good investment is besides the point. The point is that it’s yet another example of Daniel scamming us.

Wake up from your trance.

That is not a handle of mine.

I am definitly not aware of your proposed truth. How is it that if or if not GFL is a good investment or not is not the point? GFL just as MC has not resulted, and so have hundreds of other projects that are ungoing not yet completed their promises. Fact is: Developments have been made and are currently still being made.
If your response to that is that i am just blind then i must ask, are you? How come that i am supposed to just disregard the fact that MC/FB is still being developed?
It has so far not resulted in something, i can go and find you tons of project who have also not yet resulted, but are still going on.
It may or may not be a scam, i am not claiming one or the other. What i definitl am claiming is that there is constant development still going on, and that i personally prefer to wait and see outcome of a given project/investment before concluding one thing or the other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bomb7

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:13:57 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2018, 06:08:39 AM by bomb7

I am definitly not aware of your proposed truth. How is it that if or if not GFL is a good investment or not is not the point?

Roll Eyes  Lord almighty.  Roll Eyes

jsmithuk mentioned the GFL multipliers as an example of how Daniel M. Harrison deceived us and failed to deliver. That was the point. Your response to that was:

GFL? really? those guys are the very definition of a failure, look at where they are at with the project. Nothing, yet Dan again is supposed to be at fault? GFL is worthless and thats because they arnt getting anything done.

That is a complete deflection. Daniel is at fault for failing to deliver the multiplier, absolutely he is the one at fault for that. Nobody said Daniel was at fault for where GFL is at with their project. That has nothing to do with the multiplier. Daniel deceived us and failed to deliver. Daniel deceived us and failed to deliver. Daniel deceived us and failed to deliver. That is the point, and the fact that you are deflecting your own attention away from that pattern and focusing on irrelevant information like GFL's performance, is probably the reason why you still think there's hope for this "project" while most of us don't. Look at that list that jsmithuk posted and notice the pattern.

Fact is: Developments have been made and are currently still being made.
So they say. But time and time again they have deceived us and failed to deliver.

How come that i am supposed to just disregard the fact that MC/FB is still being developed?

Because time and time again they have deceived us and failed to deliver. Countless plans and projects have been introduced under the Monkey Capital banner, that then turned out to be obvious deceptions. If they want us to trust that their "development" is legitimate this time, they can pay us back for all the money we put into previous deceptions which evaporated into thin air.

i can go and find you tons of project who have also not yet resulted, but are still going on.

That is completely irrelevant. What matters to this project is the pattern of precedents set: time and time again, Daniel M. Harrison has deceived us and failed to deliver.

It may or may not be a scam
It is.

What i definitl am claiming is that there is constant development still going on
You are too trusting of people who time and time again have deceived us and failed to deliver.

i personally prefer to wait and see outcome of a given project/investment before concluding one thing or the other.

The project/investment is finished. When they deceived us and failed to deliver on their original plans, the project was finished, and what they are doing now bears no resemblance to what people originally invested in. Maybe you invested in each additional scam Daniel introduced, so it feels like the project is a continuation of the first one. But it's not. This whole thing has been a series of short term scams introduced one after another. He created a cult of people he can repeatedly deceive.

So ask yourself, are people like me just too impatient to wait for a promising reputable project to complete its development? Or are we noticing the pattern of deception and failure to deliver on many many plans and promises over an extended period of time?

And with that, I'm done with this topic. I think I've done my part to warn new investors to stay away from Monkey Capital, M0NK3Y, Factory Banking and anything associated with Daniel M. Harrison. To the people already in too deep, just get out of this joke of a "project". The market is low right now and might be that way for a while, so you can dollar-cost average your way into some projects that have actually potentially and ride them up during the next run.

Later.
ODINN

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

I'm still here, I haven't quit. I'm just getting started  Cool

FYI my new self appointed title is:
Just Another Dude at the Factory Banking Project

So youre back LOL - that was quick, not CEO anymore?
Youre just blinded fool top.

Just getting started?

Where are MNY tokens? 15 march was deadline was it?
Where is COE? 31 march was deadline?
Where is great youtuber Cooper?
Who is the Boss now?

Etc
55Domains

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:32:45 PM

i personally prefer to wait and see outcome of a given project/investment before concluding one thing or the other.

And with that, I'm done with this topic. I think I've done my part to warn new investors to stay away from Monkey Capital, M0NK3Y, Factory Banking and anything associated with Daniel M. Harrison. To the people already in too deep, just get out of this joke of a "project". The market is low right now and might be that way for a while, so you can dollar-cost average your way into some projects that have actually potentially and ride them up during the next run.

Later.

Thanks for you input. I hope at the very least that if progress continuess and new real partnerships and developments are made, that you wont stay stubborn and keep on fudding till the very end. (such as the previous 2 smart contracts - which clearly are DEVELOPMENT)

The time will come where COE/MNY get delivered, then the project will move on and keep on delivering, maybe a few changes in the plan will still be made (and it will not be executed exactly as stated on factorybanking.com right now)
But is that not natural? i have my own ideas/plans in regards for crypto aswell, and i have spent most of the past 1-2 years to figure out how to do it in such a way that the plan just keeps on getting executed with no downtime/changes what so ever... but even i after 2 years (and let me mention here that decently big names are already involved) must admit that it is not as easy as it seems. You walk into laws that change the whole thing you didnt think of, you walk into resistance you didnt expect, and you walk into unexpected cost. (and allot more). Thats the nature of every project/plan.

Accusing Daniel of being a scammer for simply not executing the same way as promised, and changing the plan over time, to me seems like and early conclusion. Thats nothing but the natural course, how many projects can you name that are not having their downs and plan changes? Some more then others, and execution by daniel has 100% not been the best out there, infact, i agree that it has been poor in many cases, however Aslong as Daniel is around (and he is) and keeps on developing (and he is - Even if some developments are probably not official yet) = he is still going on with the project and trying to make it a success.
No one with the intention of scamming would do that, ever. Therefor I will wait, and therefor i hope if more developments come in that people dont stay stubborn the way they are now, and actually look at the developments. That i believe to be the purpose of this post, to officially monitor new developments.
gleivis

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

saludos sabe alguien si entregaran los PRX a cambio de los PRE??? ayuda porfavor
ODINN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

saludos sabe alguien si entregaran los PRX a cambio de los PRE??? ayuda porfavor

No.

Nothing was delivered, project seems finally dead.

You were scammed.
goldenball2112

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I read it the information above in this project,it looks like a comprehensive one,and i want to follow it and might investing it a little  soon
55Domains

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

No.

You were scammed.

Project is alive and well, just because dan is working on stuff and stopped updating people who anyways do nothing but complain - it dosnt mean its dead, it means you arnt getting updates.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

No.

You were scammed.

Project is alive and well, just because dan is working on stuff and stopped updating people who anyways do nothing but complain - it dosnt mean its dead, it means you arnt getting updates.

And it means no monkey lambo for him.   Grin

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
ODINN

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

No.

You were scammed.

LOL you liar.

Remind me, what were march deadlines?
LAMBO CUCK

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:47:57 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (2)

Daniel Harrison Daily Activity Log:

8am - Wake up and read telegram channels and bitcointalk
8:30am - post on one of 37 different alias pretending to be project supporter
9:00am - stimulants  and coffee
10:am - post one one of 37 alias again
10:30am - contemplates bringing something of value to project
12:00pm - never brought anything of value so does more stimulants
2:00pm - creates another fake deadline for project
3:00pm - makes a YouTube video
4:00pm - figures out how to get back into Singapore without being arrested
6:00pm - stimulants
9:00pm - calls someone a dumb cunt
10:30pm - writes an article using only abstract verbs/adjectives that has no substance
11:00pm - realizes he accomplished nothing again, contemplates impending lawsuit
11:30pm - stimulants until 4am
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

10:30pm - writes an article using only abstract verbs/adjectives that has no substance
11:00pm - realizes he accomplished nothing again, contemplates impending lawsuit

Hahaha, I got such a huge laugh out of that.  Even my 9 year old read the whole thing. 

2 merit points for creativity. 

But seriously, CUCK, you’re gonna see me driving a Monkey Lambo soon. 

xoxo,

Dan’s sock puppet #7.   Kiss  [That’s a good number].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
dunaton

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

Hahaha, I got such a huge laugh out of that.  Even my 9 year old read the whole thing. 

2 merit points for creativity. 

But seriously, CUCK, you’re gonna see me driving a Monkey Lambo soon. 

xoxo,

Dan’s sock puppet #7.   Kiss  [That’s a good number].

From 7/7/19, the day COE was sold. Here they are - the actual transcripts of the COE introduction! Decide for yourself now if anyone was pushed into this and not properly warned:

DANIEL: “Since you ask ... You can buy coeval off waves \/ these are discounted tokens (put in coeval\/btc) and then sell the coeval for MNY on the day. Don't tell anyone I told you this but this gets you 5x the number of tokens (look at the description of the coeval token and you'll see what I mean) "I actually did NOT mean to put this in the general chat room! LOL. Oh well we may as well leave it here now. But we don't bring it up again. “

INVESTOR: ”So if bitcoin is set to go 15x in the next 3 years as per the article you linked, why shouldn't I just hold my btc? Do you see the monkey token appreciating much more than 15x in value over the same timeframe?

DANIEL: "It's a great question and I think there is a great argument for holding. MNY will likely go higher in that period IF WE GET IT ALL RIGHT but with BTC you don't have that IF. So while I suggest that MNY is worth the risk (or I wouldn't be doing it in the first place), frankly it will a) increase so much you don't need to invest much and b) you shouldn't diversify away from BTC like that in that quantity anyway in my view. Just fractionally.",

INVESTOR 2: What is COEVAL?

DANIEL: OK I may as well explain what COEVAL is as there are a ton of questions about this. First of all, COEVAL are not sold by us; they are more like options that belong to various people in the project (I say they are LIKE that. They actually belong to some people in the project and some other people who when we made them we let have 5 COEVAL here and there just to see how this whole thing played out. Like I say, we are innovating with this market; we are doing things no one has done in crowdfunding EVER BEFORE. Now THAT is something I am proud of, yes.) They let the holder convert at a discount. There's 100,000 COEVAL in total, which means there is 1 COEVAL for every 1000 MNY, plus the 80% discount (which is to say 5-for-1). Therefore, 1 COEVAL has a price of 5000 MNY. Now, if the COEVAL you buy is 0.2 BTC, that means you paid about $500 or so for it. So, that would mean that we'd have to raise $10m for the COEVAL to have real value. Like I say, in effect this is a call option. I haven't encouraged people to go out buying up COEVAL for 2 reasons: there is mathematically complex issues in the price calculation of COEVAL-MNY and also it belongs to individuals, but if individuals who hold COEVAL wish to trade COEVAL that's their choice. For disclosure purposes, I own approximately 5,000 COEVAL but I will not sell any of the COEVAL I personally own for a minimum of 3 years as per the agreement in the WP regarding Management sale of MNY etc. COEVAL are tradable at the 80% discount on any ICO carried out by Monkey Capital now or in the future too.

I hope that answers all the questions I have had flood my inbox on the functionality of COEVAL. As to what price COEVAL are worth buying at, hmmm ... I am not gonna answer that. If 0.2 BTC \/ COEVAL is $10m raised, then that just means you gotta guess how much we are gonna raise and buy below the price we are gonna raise at. Why did we create COEVAL? OK here is why: I love mathematical complexity and wanted to make the whole crowdfunding process a bit more fun and it's also part of the whole evolution of the product process we figured that could catch on. If you think about it, just as options price in the likelihood that a particular event will or will not happen, so do COEVAL price in confidence in the raise. It's probably one of the cooler innovations we came up with in that sense and I should probably be making an even bigger fuss about it. But as the ICO process began to get underway, I thought it was just one thing too many to discuss. Well, I mentioned it by accident in Slack last night (I thought it was a private chat I was on) and now I have had a zillion private questions about it, so ... reap what you sew I guess. That's how COEVAL work anyway.,

INVESTOR 3: When will COE be green ticked by Waves as an official asset?

DANIEL: I have not discussed it with the guys with respect to COEVAL and very much doubt I will bother as I am not sure I necessarily think it's a good idea to have them Green Ticked. Are you a gambler? Can you price events for killer profits? If yes and yes, try it. If no: steer clear of these kittens!

INVESTOR 2: How do we know what price is a good price for COE?

DANIEL: It's fucking hard to price. A bit like buying BTC in 2011. It's a risk. Worth it? Well, funnily enough, I think long term these COEVAL could be crazy crazy. But. Who knows. I would not suggest trading them. I would actually suggest doing what I am going to do and hang on to them. Hang on to tiiiiny bits maybe if you are tempted to buy them I guess.

INVESTOR 4: COEVAL is $4 - so should I buy it here?

DANIEL: … right NOW IF you can find COEVAL for sale at where it's been trading I guess it's very a good bet. But I don't know how long that statement holds true for.
dunaton

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Full story here: https://medium.com/@dmhco/ico-litigation-whats-legal-about-it-2db59c8d2b73

From 7/7/19, the day COE was sold. Here they are - the actual transcripts of the COE introduction! Decide for yourself now if anyone was pushed into this and not properly warned:

DANIEL: “Since you ask ... You can buy coeval off waves \/ these are discounted tokens (put in coeval\/btc) and then sell the coeval for MNY on the day. Don't tell anyone I told you this but this gets you 5x the number of tokens (look at the description of the coeval token and you'll see what I mean) "I actually did NOT mean to put this in the general chat room! LOL. Oh well we may as well leave it here now. But we don't bring it up again. “

INVESTOR: ”So if bitcoin is set to go 15x in the next 3 years as per the article you linked, why shouldn't I just hold my btc? Do you see the monkey token appreciating much more than 15x in value over the same timeframe?

DANIEL: "It's a great question and I think there is a great argument for holding. MNY will likely go higher in that period IF WE GET IT ALL RIGHT but with BTC you don't have that IF. So while I suggest that MNY is worth the risk (or I wouldn't be doing it in the first place), frankly it will a) increase so much you don't need to invest much and b) you shouldn't diversify away from BTC like that in that quantity anyway in my view. Just fractionally.",

INVESTOR 2: What is COEVAL?

DANIEL: OK I may as well explain what COEVAL is as there are a ton of questions about this. First of all, COEVAL are not sold by us; they are more like options that belong to various people in the project (I say they are LIKE that. They actually belong to some people in the project and some other people who when we made them we let have 5 COEVAL here and there just to see how this whole thing played out. Like I say, we are innovating with this market; we are doing things no one has done in crowdfunding EVER BEFORE. Now THAT is something I am proud of, yes.) They let the holder convert at a discount. There's 100,000 COEVAL in total, which means there is 1 COEVAL for every 1000 MNY, plus the 80% discount (which is to say 5-for-1). Therefore, 1 COEVAL has a price of 5000 MNY. Now, if the COEVAL you buy is 0.2 BTC, that means you paid about $500 or so for it. So, that would mean that we'd have to raise $10m for the COEVAL to have real value. Like I say, in effect this is a call option. I haven't encouraged people to go out buying up COEVAL for 2 reasons: there is mathematically complex issues in the price calculation of COEVAL-MNY and also it belongs to individuals, but if individuals who hold COEVAL wish to trade COEVAL that's their choice. For disclosure purposes, I own approximately 5,000 COEVAL but I will not sell any of the COEVAL I personally own for a minimum of 3 years as per the agreement in the WP regarding Management sale of MNY etc. COEVAL are tradable at the 80% discount on any ICO carried out by Monkey Capital now or in the future too.

I hope that answers all the questions I have had flood my inbox on the functionality of COEVAL. As to what price COEVAL are worth buying at, hmmm ... I am not gonna answer that. If 0.2 BTC \/ COEVAL is $10m raised, then that just means you gotta guess how much we are gonna raise and buy below the price we are gonna raise at. Why did we create COEVAL? OK here is why: I love mathematical complexity and wanted to make the whole crowdfunding process a bit more fun and it's also part of the whole evolution of the product process we figured that could catch on. If you think about it, just as options price in the likelihood that a particular event will or will not happen, so do COEVAL price in confidence in the raise. It's probably one of the cooler innovations we came up with in that sense and I should probably be making an even bigger fuss about it. But as the ICO process began to get underway, I thought it was just one thing too many to discuss. Well, I mentioned it by accident in Slack last night (I thought it was a private chat I was on) and now I have had a zillion private questions about it, so ... reap what you sew I guess. That's how COEVAL work anyway.,

INVESTOR 3: When will COE be green ticked by Waves as an official asset?

DANIEL: I have not discussed it with the guys with respect to COEVAL and very much doubt I will bother as I am not sure I necessarily think it's a good idea to have them Green Ticked. Are you a gambler? Can you price events for killer profits? If yes and yes, try it. If no: steer clear of these kittens!

INVESTOR 2: How do we know what price is a good price for COE?

DANIEL: It's fucking hard to price. A bit like buying BTC in 2011. It's a risk. Worth it? Well, funnily enough, I think long term these COEVAL could be crazy crazy. But. Who knows. I would not suggest trading them. I would actually suggest doing what I am going to do and hang on to them. Hang on to tiiiiny bits maybe if you are tempted to buy them I guess.

INVESTOR 4: COEVAL is $4 - so should I buy it here?

DANIEL: … right NOW IF you can find COEVAL for sale at where it's been trading I guess it's very a good bet. But I don't know how long that statement holds true for.
55Domains

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 07:13:33 PM by 55Domains

COE distributions have now been done for all the original investors that sent them in for the swap!

https://monkey.capital website is back up again and updated!

See also:
https://pentagram.partners

For more info and updates:

https://t.me/monkeycapital

ModFather

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

COE distributions have now been done for all the original investors that sent them in for the swap!

https://monkey.capital website is back up again and updated!

See also:
https://pentagram.partners

For more info and updates:

They are currently (at time of this posting) running a telegram welcome bonus of 0.1 COE for each and everyone that joins: https://t.me/monkeycapital
Join, Message the Telegram Admin with your MEW, stick around and get involved a little.
I do not know for how much longer that offer will run so best to take advantage now, that is $380 worth of COEVAL one can use to  soon Mine MNY, simply for checking a project out!!
Please note that to receive the coe one must stay active for some time and not just spam-join and send the mew address.

L O L

I got 2 coeval dropped in my wallet... COE distributions are most certainly not 'done' for all original investers that sent in for the swap, and even if they were (which they aren't) they are worth jack shit (where the hell did you pull $380 for 0.1 COE from???), nor ever will be. Looking forward to seeing daniel sentenced towards the end of the year and getting his pretty ass fucked good style in jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: