Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66824 times)
Newton_Coin (OP)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Wish you a luck!  Wink Just started mining this coin.

Thanks & Good Luck
warluds

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

WTF !OF Pool is down. trans no come from altex end stock.
SCAM ? network down ?
Purplehash21

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

SCAM ?
people are writing here 27 pages of information and chat about this coin and after that someone like you ask a question SCAM ? i think any person can understand that it works and definetely NOT SCAM.
warluds

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:25:11 PM

SCAM ?
people are writing here 27 pages of information and chat about this coin and after that someone like you ask a question SCAM ? i think any person can understand that it works and definetely NOT SCAM.

why then the admins do not write anything. already as day the official pool does not work! And transactions from exchanges to the wallet do not come
warluds

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I apologize the transaction came with altex after 2 hours but with stocks.exchange does not come all transactions are canceled. And the official pool does not work. Why reactions 0
kururin

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

In the current difficulty, can dig about70,000NCP a day with one gtx 1080, but at the current price of $ 0.000004 it is less than $ 0.3. This is too cheap! Tongue
Reality_Bytes

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

SCAM ?

why then the admins do not write anything. already as day the official pool does not work! And transactions from exchanges to the wallet do not come

Hey retard...

Pools have issues... deal with it.

Do Devs own or operate the exchange?
No... So why do you ask such a stupid question?
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

I apologize the transaction came with altex after 2 hours but with stocks.exchange does not come all transactions are canceled. And the official pool does not work. Why reactions 0

Devs are mostly in Telegram group.  They sometimes come in Ann and Discord.

Devs are NOT your slaves.  Do not think that devs are sitting on their computers, watching the Ann group, just waiting for someone to post a complaint about something.
Devs also do not sit at their computers watching the pool all day.

Devs are busy working on projects.

Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:16:51 AM

In the current difficulty, can dig about70,000NCP a day with one gtx 1080, but at the current price of $ 0.000004 it is less than $ 0.3. This is too cheap! Tongue

The problem is that miners are dumping the coins at a very low price.  They don't care if they make little money.

If people did like I said and posted their sell orders at 3-4 sat, buyers would would fill up the 1-2 sat positions with buy orders.
Miners would make make 9.0-18.0 for the same amount of coins, instead of the 0.3 they will get now.

But hey... It is obvious that you can't fix stupid.
The price will slowly start to rise over the next few weeks.
We are working on getting more exposure for Newton.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Price will rise up soon.
Purplehash21

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

The problem is that miners are dumping the coins at a very low price.  They don't care if they make little money.

If people did like I said and posted their sell orders at 3-4 sat, buyers would would fill up the 1-2 sat positions with buy orders.
Miners would make make 9.0-18.0 for the same amount of coins, instead of the 0.3 they will get now.

But hey... It is obvious that you can't fix stupid.
The price will slowly start to rise over the next few weeks.
We are working on getting more exposure for Newton.

At last someone who speaks reasonable,  unfortunately it is hard to change community's mind to act more logical.
But whatever happens, NewtonCoin is a great project to invest.
MDobroch

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:46 AM

Just hold it and wait for a couple weeks\months. Do not sell it now, give it chanse to rise up.
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

We are offering bounties for those that help promote Newton to the masses.

The bounties are as follows:

20 bounties of 200k for vloggers and bloggers who promote Newton on their channels

100 bounties of  10k for those that mention Newton in their tweets, facebook or other channels/groups that you are a part of.

Joining groups/channels in order to SPAM does NOT entitle you to receive a bounty.  We WILL be checking the validity of all claims for bounties.
kururin

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Price will rise up soon.

Why is the price going up?
50 satoshi is about1500 times of the current price, but can you reach it? What any plan..? Roll Eyes
I am looking forward to it.
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

Price will rise up soon.

50 satoshi is about1500 times of the current price, but can you reach it? What any plan..? Roll Eyes

Coins with similar total supplies are around 50 sat.
Newton is about helping research and development that will benefit nations around the world.

Right now, we are faced with miners that are dumping their coins for fractions of a fraction of what they should be worth.
All we can do is wait until buyers buy up all the coins that dumpers have thrown on the exchanges.  They will regret it later.

The price will eventually go up to 50 sat, but the time frame will depend on how well we do with our bounties and marketing campaign we are looking to implement.

For now... Main plan is to buy up as many coins we can.  As dumpers coins are bought, price will increase.
jamgd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:12:08 PM

Price will rise up soon.

Coins with similar total supplies are around 50 sat.
Newton is about helping research and development that will benefit nations around the world.

Right now, we are faced with miners that are dumping their coins for fractions of a fraction of what they should be worth.
All we can do is wait until buyers buy up all the coins that dumpers have thrown on the exchanges.  They will regret it later.

The price will eventually go up to 50 sat, but the time frame will depend on how well we do with our bounties and marketing campaign we are looking to implement.

For now... Main plan is to buy up as many coins we can.  As dumpers coins are bought, price will increase.

I have 42 million NCP...0 on the exchange...only idiots are dumping causing no one to buy....if you have billions for sale at the smallest denomination, then no one will buy...you have to create supply and demand...if your coins are on the exchange for one sat...you are the problem with the mining industry today.

▰   Hash-Kings   -   A Miner Built Mining Platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Our Mining Comminity      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Get Free Advice Now!
Reality_Bytes

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

Very interesting and surprising discussions here, looks like fans and newton coin attacks all skeptics )

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,  I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:

- No roadmap
- No transparency
- No info about team
- No info about how they are going to make profit, looks like inverstors need to buy coins only for speculation needs.
- No real usage

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP, but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.

Everyone tells about investing in Science, but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.  There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.

With absolutely all respect - it is how coin sounds today, as soon as it will be fixed - there will be investments, otherwise there is no real usage in this coin, please note that science investments they does is not usage of coin.

Please correct me if I am not right.

Rather than attacking you on every point for being stupid and lazy, let me just say that you are:
Stupid and lazy!!

Your post shows that you are stupid
your post shows that you are lazy - You obviously have NOT done ANY research on Newton Project, yet you feel the "need" to come here and "attack" the project.
How is it that you can take the time to register an account here and take the time to "attack" the project, yet you don't have the time to research the project by reading the op page or by visiting the website?
You think this coin is a scam, but you are not saying it is a scam???
By posting that shit... You are in "fact" calling this coin a scam.

"with absolutely all respect"Huh
Your post is in no way respectful.

I am correcting you... You are NOT right... You are stupid and lazy and disrespectful!
MaximMMuM

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

Very interesting and surprising discussions here, looks like fans and newton coin attacks all skeptics )

I am mining this coin already not to lose opportunity,  I have ~3, 000, 000 already and not sending it to exchanges ofcourse, all issues about  1 satoshi are right, no need to sell that way )

But still I want to notice and protect some thoughts about coin scam opinion.  I am not telling that it is scam,  I want to beleave that in near future it will be fixed, but here are facts:

- No roadmap
- No transparency
- No info about team
- No info about how they are going to make profit, looks like inverstors need to buy coins only for speculation needs.
- No real usage

One part of roadmap tells about  freelance website with NCP, but I am very skeptical about team skills in web development.

Everyone tells about investing in Science, but coins are not about investing, ICO are about investing.  There is no value in investment without profit feedback, so no value in coin as it is just charity.

With absolutely all respect - it is how coin sounds today, as soon as it will be fixed - there will be investments, otherwise there is no real usage in this coin, please note that science investments they does is not usage of coin.

Please correct me if I am not right.

After learning site of project, i got such questions)))
I can't to understand how project will earn the money except donations? No more ideas found on the site of NCP...
Why price must be 50satoshi by 1 NCP? What the reasons?

Rather than attacking you on every point for being stupid and lazy, let me just say that you are:
Stupid and lazy!!

Your post shows that you are stupid
your post shows that you are lazy - You obviously have NOT done ANY research on Newton Project, yet you feel the "need" to come here and "attack" the project.
How is it that you can take the time to register an account here and take the time to "attack" the project, yet you don't have the time to research the project by reading the op page or by visiting the website?
You think this coin is a scam, but you are not saying it is a scam???
By posting that shit... You are in "fact" calling this coin a scam.

"with absolutely all respect"Huh
Your post is in no way respectful.

I am correcting you... You are NOT right... You are stupid and lazy and disrespectful!

This is an inadequate response by an inadequate person... If you have nothing to answer the questions - try to keep quiet. Do not flood and do not insult please)))  Peace be with you!)))
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Guyes, new link on Newton site
http://www.newtoncoin.site/Forum/NewLance/signup.php

Can you explain how such crap is possible in 2018?  So my previous post about their dev skill was right.  

Dear, Newton,  there are dozens payed and free opensource platforms for all your needs.  That's just shame in look and code. Or  school working on it, or 60 years old C++ developer trying web.  Angry
We test Freelance site now, you use Bitcoin talk that has old platform, i think every body in Crypto world love BitcoinTalk, i think you must shut up and go away from newton.
Newton_Coin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 07:14:43 AM by Newton_Coin

I registered first time here as first time I wanted to discuss. Do you think that you with your 1st April acount is old enough to tell me that? Looks like you registered only to attack anyone who post against Newton coin )

Ok, when you call other people stupid - be aware of own stupidity.

I did a research and I am mining. And all my words are based on research. So you want to tell, that that data on website is roadmap?  And there is any data about team?  Even devs from Neewton coin told that Roadmap will be later.   Maybe scam is bad word, but success with such data is under question.

My post is respectfull as I told what I think and waiting for arguments, and way you act - is child maximalism.

How I can help you if you think that their website is informative, looks like that info is enough for you.

Do you Know who is Satoshi? i think every body now use Bitcoin, no body know who is the Idea owner, you can ask as you like but i think to be polite every word you write must labeled as " i think".

Do you think that ((some pic for persons on websites make them known for others?Huh??))

we are ((as Dev Team)) known for our super community.

as i wrote later, we have monthly road maps, we had put one for April ((Completely Done)), We have one now for May & June, you can see it on main ANN post.

if you are the same stupid person who sent scam wallets for refund please go away.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: