Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:40:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future  (Read 66821 times)
Slimdev

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Guys join our NEWTON COIN PROJECT pool https://newton.fairhash.org/
pool address   pool.ncp.fairhash.org   ports   3333    5555    7777
Our main page is fairhash.org

*Pool support Workers
*0 hr e-mail notification
*SSL connection
*telegram bot with new blocks notification and 0 hr alert
*individual payout level
*24h support and more....
You can find me in our telegram chat https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ or in the pool chat

We have one of the biggest pool for Cryptonight ASIC's. Feel free to join!
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
habeas_corpus

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:04:10 AM

Here is a youtube video about Newton Coin, done by one of our Telegram members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0HZPfdV2FY&app=desktop

Check it out, then come join us in our Telegram channel.
jitscoin

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:21:12 AM

Is there a wallet for Mac?
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

Is there a wallet for Mac?

Devs said they are working on one.
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:14:20 PM

Hey folks...

I would appreciate if you would visit our Reddit link and upvote the post.
We are trying to get enough Karma points to start an official Newton Coin Project page.

So go check it out...
https://www.reddit.com/user/Newton_Coin_Project/
multiplicandobitcoins

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

There is a new Newton Mining Pool available!

http://ncp.superpools.online

0.5% fee

Enjoy!
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:10 PM

a project to help fund research and development projects in the medical and renewable energy fields. Waaay interesting as a concept. i wish all the good luck to the team.
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

Here is a good project and community, I'll support you, these guys are trust +++

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:00 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 09:28:34 PM by habeas_corpus

We got a reply back from Bluetrade...

They want us to reapply on June 20th

They will be watching us over the next few weeks, so do your part and get involved in the community,
spread the word and help us grow.

There were some issues yesterday with blockchain getting stuck.  Devs were notified and things look ok now.

Devs are still working on whitepaper, web wallet, mac wallet and websites.

We are in the process of creating a Reddit page for those of you that are Reddit users.
I will be posting links to our posts.  Please visit our Reddit and upvote our posts to help us grow our Reddit community.

Bounties for Telegram will be announced soon.
SlowSam

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Hi Newton_Coin i tried the email address but it does not work and also you cant receive private messages from new members here so i have to post in the thread sorry.

I was mining with you from the start but i stopped when the block chain issues happened, now i have just recently started again but it seems in my wallet my previous larger mined amounts show as transactions but they do not show in my balance.

How do i get them to show properly?

Many thanks
 Sam

You can wait for a dev to respond to you here or you can join the Telegram group and post your issue there for a dev to help you.

https://t.me/joinchat/IR3ROVNEWdBK34qoaE6Iiw

Hi habeas_corpus i found the problem with the email, it is that here the email address for newton coin on page 9 about the blockchain problems ends in .tech which is why my emails were always sent back but after i posted here i found the email address on the main website is actually .site which i sent an email to a few days ago but as yet still no response.

i don't have telegram but i will sign up now if that is the only way to retrieve my original coins.

Thanks
  Sam
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:59 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 11:34:33 PM by habeas_corpus

We are offering bounties for those that help promote Newton to the masses.
The bounties are as follows:

Bounty of 200k for vloggers and bloggers who promote Newton on their channels.
You can use the information provided above to inform your followers about Newton Projects
mission to help fund medical and renewable energy projects.
If the blog/vlog you do about Newton Coin Project is outstanding, you will get a larger bounty.

Bounty of 1000NCP to the next 1000 new members to join our Telegram chat channel

All you have to do is join and share your NCP wallet address in a pm to Reality_Bytes

Addresses will be collected and payments will start when either the 1000 new members have made a claim or June 20th.
Anyone caught cheating will forfeit their bounty

Terms and conditions are subject to change without Notice

habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Hi Newton_Coin i tried the email address but it does not work and also you cant receive private messages from new members here so i have to post in the thread sorry.

I was mining with you from the start but i stopped when the block chain issues happened, now i have just recently started again but it seems in my wallet my previous larger mined amounts show as transactions but they do not show in my balance.

Many thanks
 Sam

You can wait for a dev to respond to you here or you can join the Telegram group and post your issue there for a dev to help you.

Hi habeas_corpus i found the problem with the email, it is that here the email address for newton coin on page 9 about the blockchain problems ends in .tech which is why my emails were always sent back but after i posted here i found the email address on the main website is actually .site which i sent an email to a few days ago but as yet still no response.

i don't have telegram but i will sign up now if that is the only way to retrieve my original coins.

Thanks
  Sam

I don't know who posted that link.  I guess they typed it wrong.

The link shows .tk on the main page.  When I click on it, it takes me right to the block explorer page.

So best to stick with the links from the main page.
SlowSam

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

Many thanks
 Sam

Thanks
  Sam

The link shows .tk on the main page.  When I click on it, it takes me right to the block explorer page.

Yeah usually i would but it was because it was from the member Newton_Coin which i thought was the main dev? And i had been trying to email that address as it specifically says in the post about getting the coins from the old block chain back just that i would prefer to talk to someone before sending my wallet away as i didn't think it could be showing transactions from two chains in one wallet?

I would really like to get them back though as i supported this project at the beginning when there were many highly profitable coins to mine but i wanted to support this coin, only that when the problems with the chain happened it went quiet for a bit and i had assumed the project wasn't going to be resumed until i checked the pool a few weeks ago and started mining again.

i now have the majority of my initial mined coins showing in the wallet transactions but not included in the balance but the newer mined coins are working fine, i had assumed that if the chain was restarted or changed that the original coins would not show at all which is what is confusing me and why i didn't want to just email an open wallet away without knowing if that is the problem or not.....

Sam
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

Many thanks
 Sam

Thanks
  Sam

Yeah usually i would but it was because it was from the member Newton_Coin which i thought was the main dev? And i had been trying to email that address as it specifically says in the post about getting the coins from the old block chain back just that i would prefer to talk to someone before sending my wallet away as i didn't think it could be showing transactions from two chains in one wallet?

I would really like to get them back though as i supported this project at the beginning when there were many highly profitable coins to mine but i wanted to support this coin, only that when the problems with the chain happened it went quiet for a bit and i had assumed the project wasn't going to be resumed until i checked the pool a few weeks ago and started mining again.

i now have the majority of my initial mined coins showing in the wallet transactions but not included in the balance but the newer mined coins are working fine, i had assumed that if the chain was restarted or changed that the original coins would not show at all which is what is confusing me and why i didn't want to just email an open wallet away without knowing if that is the problem or not.....

Sam

I can mention it to a dev and ask him to come talk to you.
But as I said.  They are mainly in the Telegram channel.  They are very busy with the web and mac wallets, so they mostly just stay in Telegram.
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

We created a poll to get feedback from our community.
We would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to take the poll, so we know where to focus our attention.
Thank you

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/K988DT5
Delaforetnoire

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

Telegram Bounty, please read here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4360753.new#new

Cool Cool Cool

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Foxnotdie

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:26:58 PM

Two days ago i run Wallet GUI v1.1.1.2, the synchronization did not go, balance was displayed. After that, updated to NewtonWallet GUI v2.0.0 and deleted the old version, now the balance is zero, on the old client now too.
habeas_corpus

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:14 PM

Two days ago i run Wallet GUI v1.1.1.2, the synchronization did not go, balance was displayed. After that, updated to NewtonWallet GUI v2.0.0 and deleted the old version, now the balance is zero, on the old client now too.

We updated to wallet GUI v2.0.0 a while ago, so it is understandable that wallet GUI v1.1.2 will not sync.
Did you back up your wallet?
You should have a backup of your .wallet file?  If you deleted this file, then coins are gone.
Foxnotdie

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

We updated to wallet GUI v2.0.0 a while ago, so it is understandable that wallet GUI v1.1.2 will not sync.
Did you back up your wallet?
You should have a backup of your .wallet file?  If you deleted this file, then coins are gone.

Yes, i have backupd wallet, transactions are displayed, but balance after V2 is zero.
https://i.imgur.com/aDYTMIb.png
https://i.imgur.com/ayutg5w.png

multiplicandobitcoins

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

New Pool Available:

0.5% fee

http://ncp.superpools.online/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: