Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274500 times)
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:16:36 AM

I don't allow users to change scripts one they've been uploaded, otherwise someone could change a script to just withdraw or tip a users balance and hide it in the rest of the script after I've approved it.

I made the change you requested to the script

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:20:27 AM

I don't allow users to change scripts one they've been uploaded, otherwise someone could change a script to just withdraw or tip a users balance and hide it in the rest of the script after I've approved it.

is there any way to use your bot and i can set max bet to x.xxbtc ?

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
l2r

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:21:02 AM

Thank you. It is a good decision for all users in long term.

If want to make any changes, will request in the forum. Mostly if there is any bug that is fixed.

By the way, is there a way to send/set clientseed with every bet ?
l2r

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:16:27 AM

The same changes required in the second script "Array to randomize Hi-Lo and random Multiplier" as well, please.
l2r

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 07:48:39 AM

Care to explain why your compiled bot, offered on your official website, silently opens itself again in the background, without any way to see the window itself, after it's being closed and suddenly starts using x% of CPU power, out of nowhere and makes the CPU fan turn up, with nothing else running besides of this? And also why it silently opens itself again (still invisible!) after being closed via TaskManager until you finally give up and just let it be?   Roll Eyes

Waiting for an interesting excuse. And don't say "You can review the code", it's the most easiest excuse to include a Bitcoin Miner with the "official compiled version" and say afterwards that everyone can review the code, while the Source Code does not show said thing, but the pre compiled version has it built right into it.  

It's a huge bold thing I'm saying here, but there really is no other explanation for this.

And suddenly a different version appears on the website when he'll read this  Roll Eyes

Look dude, I should tell you this. I have downloaded the code and compiled a version for myself with my own modifications, and that too keeps DiceBot.exe (32-bit) in the Task Manager even after I close the Window. I have to close it with End Task.

I think this could be just something small , and not like mining in background etc.

This guy has tons of people creating users through bot, and may have tons of referral BTC awarded, so he does not need to "Mine" on your computer or mins.

My 2 cents.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:14:59 AM

If you want to use that script, you'll probably add something like this to the end of the dobet function:
Code:
if nextbet>maxbet then --where maxbet is a defined value at the top of the script
nextbet=maxbet
end

If you're just using the advanced mode, there is a max bet setting in the advanced bet settings or stop conditions tab.

If want to make any changes, will request in the forum. Mostly if there is any bug that is fixed.

No, for two reasons:
1. Sites that use a nonce based provably fair method does not allow you to change the client seed without resetting the server seed, and almost none of the sites allow you to reset the server seed after each bet. It is, in my opinion, anyway better to use a single server client seed pair for an extended period of time and only randomize if you want to verify you bets.
2. If I allow users to set their own client seeds, people will use the same client seed over and over again, and this puts them at a risk of the site cheating. It's me being paranoid and it's highly unlikely, but it's better that the bot randomly generates a new seed for every bet when the site uses a per bet based client and server seed pair.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 08:28:27 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 03:09:43 PM by seuntjie

Care to explain why your compiled bot, offered on your official website, silently opens itself again in the background, without any way to see the window itself, after it's being closed and suddenly starts using x% of CPU power, out of nowhere and makes the CPU fan turn up, with nothing else running besides of this? And also why it silently opens itself again (still invisible!) after being closed via TaskManager until you finally give up and just let it be?   Roll Eyes

Waiting for an interesting excuse. And don't say "You can review the code", it's the most easiest excuse to include a Bitcoin Miner with the "official compiled version" and say afterwards that everyone can review the code, while the Source Code does not show said thing, but the pre compiled version has it built right into it.  

It's a huge bold thing I'm saying here, but there really is no other explanation for this.

And suddenly a different version appears on the website when he'll read this  Roll Eyes

I found this bug myself about a day after publishing 3.1.7. I changed a few things when logging out of a site, because the sessions weren't being cleared properly and I wasn't doing proper checks, and this caused the bot to sometimes place a bet after the user clicked log out because of an unrelated bug. I fixed the bug but wanted to be double sure the bot can't place a bet after log out was clicked.

These changes seems to have come with their own set of bugs. It now seems like something is preventing the disconnect function from being called, so the threads that poll the site for the users balance and stats remain active and keep the bot alive in the background (I've confirmed that these threads are what's keeping the bot alive, it's not a guess). This does not seem to happen every time though, I've still to determine exactly what requirements need to be met for this to happen. (site, login/logout,switching sites, etc.), but I have a pretty good Idea and it will be fixed in the next version, which is i'm sad to say, probably still weeks away.

Every time I've killed the bot in the task manager, I only needed to do it once and it was gone. I've never seen the bot start up again by itself. Maybe you can make a video of it so I can try to isolate the problem and fix it?

And the kicker:  "You can review the code"
No seriously. I don't use an obfuscator when I compile the bot. You can download DotPeek or any other decompiler and review the source of the exe and every library it uses, as you downloaded it from the site. Note that comparing the code decompiled from the bot will not 100% match the code on github because compiling and decompiling actually does change code in some minor ways, for example, design time code:
Code:
string s = "hello";
string b = "something";
string x = s + " " +b;
the decompiled code will be:
Code:
string stringx = "hello something";

Functionally identical, but not the same.

Edit: Did he delete his own post or did a moderator remove it?

l2r

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:51:47 AM

If you want to use that script, you'll probably add something like this to the end of the dobet function:
Code:
if nextbet>maxbet then --where maxbet is a defined value at the top of the script
nextbet=maxbet
end

If you're just using the advanced mode, there is a max bet setting in the advanced bet settings or stop conditions tab.

No, for two reasons:
1. Sites that use a nonce based provably fair method does not allow you to change the client seed without resetting the server seed, and almost none of the sites allow you to reset the server seed after each bet. It is, in my opinion, anyway better to use a single server client seed pair for an extended period of time and only randomize if you want to verify you bets.
2. If I allow users to set their own client seeds, people will use the same client seed over and over again, and this puts them at a risk of the site cheating. It's me being paranoid and it's highly unlikely, but it's better that the bot randomly generates a new seed for every bet when the site uses a per bet based client and server seed pair.

Got it. Can you please update second script with same if condition correction ?
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:36:05 AM

Seuntjies, which mode do you think is the best? I personally prefer Advanced, but it's preference. I'd like to see what the creator feels is the best. Smiley
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

Got it. Can you please update second script with same if condition correction ?

Already done

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:23:59 AM

Seuntjies, which mode do you think is the best? I personally prefer Advanced, but it's preference. I'd like to see what the creator feels is the best. Smiley

I prefer the programmer mode because it provides the most freedom, but there's a new mode in the works for v4 that is going to be awesome and probably my favourite, if only for the technical details that make up the new mode.

FatCarlos

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:21:01 PM

Hey Seuntjie,

first of all nice bot! Well done.

I had a little problem earlier today and it's finally fixed. I describe what happened:
I went to the Primedice website as usual and then i logged in to the bot. The bot showed a balance of 0.00000001 and on the website it was 0.00000000. I thought it was maybe a visual bug so i restarted the bot. When i tried to login it showed me an error message that it failed to login. You came to Primedice and sent me a link to the FAQ. I couldn't solve the problem. Then i tried logging out and in again on the website and it showed me the error message that i had too many login attempts. That was actually the problem. After waiting some time i was able to use both, website and bot, again.

My suggestion:
Maybe you want to include this in the FAQ or find a way to display the correct error message in the bot if possible?
gnolmon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:23:23 PM

Dear sir,
I want to add my feature which wait after some hours and restart. But I don't see method wait or sleep or something like that in code tab. So can you add function sleep in code tabe in next version. Thanks you so much
Regards,
gnolmon
5watt

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:58:35 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 05:51:51 AM by 5watt

seutjie, is there possible for bot to rerun itself
or command to check bot running or not every 30s, if not run it

in case : server getting disconnected

thank you

Dear sir,
I want to add my feature which wait after some hours and restart. But I don't see method wait or sleep or something like that in code tab. So can you add function sleep in code tabe in next version. Thanks you so much
Regards,
gnolmon

this one work sleep(milliseconds)
int value
thanks seutjie for it
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:08:26 AM

Hey Seuntjie,

first of all nice bot! Well done.

I had a little problem earlier today and it's finally fixed. I describe what happened:
I went to the Primedice website as usual and then i logged in to the bot. The bot showed a balance of 0.00000001 and on the website it was 0.00000000. I thought it was maybe a visual bug so i restarted the bot. When i tried to login it showed me an error message that it failed to login. You came to Primedice and sent me a link to the FAQ. I couldn't solve the problem. Then i tried logging out and in again on the website and it showed me the error message that i had too many login attempts. That was actually the problem. After waiting some time i was able to use both, website and bot, again.

My suggestion:
Maybe you want to include this in the FAQ or find a way to display the correct error message in the bot if possible?

This is more a problem from PrimeDice (because they limit the number of login attempts per hour/10 minutes or whatever, even if the logins are successful), there's nothing I can do about it. I'll add it to one of the faq Items. For now, I'm keeping the generic messages.

Dear sir,
Regards,
gnolmon

If you're using the programmer mode, you can use luas sleep function, although this will make the bot hang (be non responsive) until it starts betting again.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:09:48 AM

thank you

Dear sir,
Regards,
gnolmon

int value
thanks seutjie for it

The bot already retries the failed bet after 30 seconds and again every 2 minutes in case the bot is able to reconnect on its own. If it cannot reconnect on its own, you will need to manually log in again which reset the betting system

paying_mlm

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:46:29 PM

Hi seuntjie,

Quick question: 
Is there a way to get server - client seed pair before placing a bet?  (I mean server seed hash of-course)
I want to be doubly sure that provably fair remains provably fair and site knows that client has recorded server seed hash to verify each and every bet (small/big/win/lose all).  If I do not know hash before bet, then site **may** cheat and no one will ever know about it.

recently, I read this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965.0
 and it prompted this question:
It is from 2015 and things might have got changed by now, but it has a point and  site  *may* cheat if you do not see server hash before placing a bet, right?

One technical question:
Can I add few more fields of my own in sqlite database dicebot.db ?  if yes, how?  How can I do CRUD operations in LUA script?
(I came to know about LUA only after using your BOT..  but I can do it if someone shows me how.. )

thanks

5watt

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 09:09:25 PM

thank you

Dear sir,
Regards,
gnolmon

int value
thanks seutjie for it

The bot already retries the failed bet after 30 seconds and again every 2 minutes in case the bot is able to reconnect on its own. If it cannot reconnect on its own, you will need to manually log in again which reset the betting system

wow amazing, i just shock when try about it,
btw seutjie
is there any possibility to change retries wait value ?

thank you very much for this awesome bot  Grin Grin
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:50:17 AM

Hi seuntjie,

Quick question: 
Is there a way to get server - client seed pair before placing a bet?  (I mean server seed hash of-course)
I want to be doubly sure that provably fair remains provably fair and site knows that client has recorded server seed hash to verify each and every bet (small/big/win/lose all).  If I do not know hash before bet, then site **may** cheat and no one will ever know about it.

recently, I read this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948965.0
 and it prompted this question:
It is from 2015 and things might have got changed by now, but it has a point and  site  *may* cheat if you do not see server hash before placing a bet, right?

One technical question:
Can I add few more fields of my own in sqlite database dicebot.db ?  if yes, how?  How can I do CRUD operations in LUA script?
(I came to know about LUA only after using your BOT..  but I can do it if someone shows me how.. )

thanks

The bot does this mostly. At 999dice, the bot doesn't place the bet unless is has the server seed hash and the bot sets a new client seed randomly for each bet (completely independent from the site, after the server seed hash has been received)

I remember reading that post and agreed with some and disagreed with other parts of it, but I can't really remember everything that was said, but it was a long time ago and a few things have changed since that post.
999dice sends the server seed hash of the next bet with the result of a bet. So you always have the hash of the next bet before you place it. As long as you choose a new client seed for every bet, there's not much the site can do to cheat you. The bot does log every server seed and server seed hash for every bet and in the bet history form, the bot verifies the bets if the server seed is available. The verifier checks only if the roll numbers are the same, it doesn't check the seed hashes. From all of the bets I've made at 999dice, i've only had 1 roll that didn't verify. I won the roll, and it was probably my fault that it didn't verify because i was debugging and looking at variables run time and probably accidentally changed my client seed after the bet was placed.

I'll be honest, I don't know if you can add data to the DB from LUA. I assume there is a sqlite library for LUA as someone implemented some machine learning functions in lua for dicebot and it was reading from the DB. I haven't tried it personally.
If you don't mind me asking, what operations do you want to perform on the DB?
I think the easiest way to add fields to the DB would be to edit this file, specifically the CheckDBS and AddBet functions, in the source and recompile the bot.

thank you

Dear sir,
Regards,
gnolmon

int value
thanks seutjie for it

wow amazing, i just shock when try about it,
btw seutjie
is there any possibility to change retries wait value ?

thank you very much for this awesome bot  Grin Grin

At this time, not unless you change the hardcoded values and recompile the bot

l2r

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:04:09 AM

With the .NET Core for Linux released by Microsoft, is it worth getting Linux native Bot now ??
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: