Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274564 times)
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:03:40 PM

give me a version number. You might not know of a later release or something. I tried playing on 999dice and it works fine and i cannot get those errors.
DiceBot-3.0.2  .Seuntji this error occurred to me about 6 times a day.after that I downloaded the latest version.in the new version the bug occurs.the bug is that the bot shows zero balance for a few seconds then become normal and after a few minutes shows 0 again.

I have not been able to reproduce the error using vs 3.1.1. Can you use that version and then give me more details about the problem. After how long does this happen? What strategy do you use? How often does it happen? How long does it last if its stops on its own? Does it show any errors at any time in the status bar or in a separate window? Every little detail you can give me will help me find the problem

With the MD competition for the 10M bet I ran the bot 7 times at one machine. It still works great then. Good job.

Glad you like it. Donations are always welcome Smiley

If I hitted the 10M I would tip you but now I was 2 bet to early. :-( and still no profit with the bot. But of I wil, I definitely tip you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Echye

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:21:33 AM

Hello Seuntjie, I downloaded latest version (3.1.1) and it says I must install .NET FRAMEWORK v4.0.30319. But I already have the .NET Framework v4.6 installed, what can I do?
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:44:53 AM

nice work seuntjie...your bot has helped me a lot.....really appreciate your work.....Smiley

pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:47:59 AM

Hello Seuntjie, I downloaded latest version (3.1.1) and it says I must install .NET FRAMEWORK v4.0.30319. But I already have the .NET Framework v4.6 installed, what can I do?

when it comes to net framework....if you have .net framework 4.6 it doesnt means you have the file of v4.0 too... you have to install .net framework v4.0...every version of .net framework is different from each other..... if you have any further problem pm me....i will help u for sure Smiley

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 10:00:19 AM

when it comes to net framework....if you have .net framework 4.6 it doesnt means you have the file of v4.0 too... you have to install .net framework v4.0...every version of .net framework is different from each other..... if you have any further problem pm me....i will help u for sure Smiley

Usually, but not always, .net will install some previous versions when you install a newer version. In some cases, such as 4.6 and 3.5, it does not. Just google ".net 4.0 download" and it should be the first or second link.

nice work seuntjie...your bot has helped me a lot.....really appreciate your work.....Smiley

I'm glad you like it! Donations are always welcome.

Echye

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 10:19:28 AM

Usually, but not always, .net will install some previous versions when you install a newer version. In some cases, such as 4.6 and 3.5, it does not. Just google ".net 4.0 download" and it should be the first or second link.

Me again. Well I uninstalled v4.5, restarted PC, downloaded "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) for Server Core" and "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)" but for both setups it says:
"Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer."
What should I do?
"
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 11:14:07 AM

Me again. Well I uninstalled v4.5, restarted PC, downloaded "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) for Server Core" and "Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)" but for both setups it says:
"Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer."
What should I do?
"

Hmm this is very odd, especially since the bot is set to use .net 4.5 or newer and not .net 4.0. Are your windows updates enabled and up to date? If you're using windows 8(.1), the release version of .net 4.5 is different than one installed later on or on windows 10. If you have outstanding updates, try installing them first. If you're on windows server, you can use the roll manager to install the different versions of .net as well

Echye

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 11:44:22 AM

What should I do?
"

Hmm this is very odd, especially since the bot is set to use .net 4.5 or newer and not .net 4.0. Are your windows updates enabled and up to date? If you're using windows 8(.1), the release version of .net 4.5 is different than one installed later on or on windows 10. If you have outstanding updates, try installing them first. If you're on windows server, you can use the roll manager to install the different versions of .net as well
Managed to remove the previous 4.5 version leftovers with a cleanup tool I found, installed the 4.0 version, and when I start the bot it says "Dicebot stopped working, windows is collecting more information about the problem."
Also on the background I see the "Dicebot has detected that there are no default...." but can't interact with it because of the Dicebot stopped working error.
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:40:34 PM

sorry seuntji just want to ask..

does this bot possible to add fortunejack because i could not find other bot that can be used on gambling on fortunejack..

thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:06:41 PM

Managed to remove the previous 4.5 version leftovers with a cleanup tool I found, installed the 4.0 version, and when I start the bot it says "Dicebot stopped working, windows is collecting more information about the problem."
Also on the background I see the "Dicebot has detected that there are no default...." but can't interact with it because of the Dicebot stopped working error.

As I said in my previous message, DiceBot does actually require .net 4.5, so you'll need to reinstall it and then hope it works. If there's a details button in the error message, can you please click on it and send me the complete text that it shows there (you'll have to scroll down a bit as well)

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 03:11:49 PM

sorry seuntji just want to ask..

does this bot possible to add fortunejack because i could not find other bot that can be used on gambling on fortunejack..

thanks

I've scoped out fortunejack and I've mentioned this to a few other people before. Yes, I am able to add fortunejack to the bot, BUT it would cost no less than 0.75 Btc. You can either pay this yourself, get a few others to help pay or convince the site operators to pay the fee. Whichever works.

Once this address receives >=0.75 Btc or I make an agreement with the site owner, I will start working on adding the site to the bot.
1AjSvWy7XFWZcLYW3Rs6R1ZFZAqWAcBLTh

Note: I'm not going to try and convince the site owner to pay the fee. That's up to anyone that wants to use the bot at fortunejack

oapril045

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:40:02 PM

All I can say is that I have been running for a couple of hours on a computer that has no coins on the QT wallet on a dice account that has a pretty small balance.

So far it has been working well and I haven't gotten anymore errors.  Use at your own risk though.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 02:26:15 PM

DaDice's API is disabled until further notice, so the bot will not work there until they bring it back online

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:47:15 PM

That's a pretty awesome bot.
Also, is there a feature by which I can speeden up the rolls on primedice? IIRC I had a JavaScript that enabled me to do like 5rolls/second on pd2.
P.S : Stunna had allowed that script to be used.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 05:28:58 PM

That's a pretty awesome bot.
Also, is there a feature by which I can speeden up the rolls on primedice? IIRC I had a JavaScript that enabled me to do like 5rolls/second on pd2.
P.S : Stunna had allowed that script to be used.

Glad you like it. Donations are always welcome Smiley

Unfortunately not. the primedice API is limited to an average of 1 bet/s (it might be slightly more). So no optimization or setting i make or add to the bot can make it bet any faster there. It uses the same transport method as betterbets, moneypot, 999dice, safedice and a few others, and I've confirmed betting speeds of up to 4.5 bets/s at some of these sites (others might be able to do more, my internet is rather slow). Thus the code is able to bet faster, the site just doesn't allow it.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 05:40:07 AM

A new beta version of the bot is available with some workarounds for the cloudflare protection on magicaldice. The bot can be found at: https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx?id=18

Keep in mind that it is a beta version. There are some untested features and the cloudflare workaround isn't fully tested yet either.

If anyone finds a bug or have any issues, please contact me using pm, email (can be found on the website, contact page), or post about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425

dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:37:43 AM

A new beta version of the bot is available with some workarounds for the cloudflare protection on magicaldice. The bot can be found at: https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx?id=18

Keep in mind that it is a beta version. There are some untested features and the cloudflare workaround isn't fully tested yet either.

If anyone finds a bug or have any issues, please contact me using pm, email (can be found on the website, contact page), or post about it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307425

thanks for the new version. The other one indeed keep giving error while logging in on MD.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yanka50

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

I login to MD but the start high and start low are not active. Also I get the error not logged in or registered, but I can see the balance is loaded. Can you tell me what is wrong?
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:55:06 PM

I login to MD but the start high and start low are not active. Also I get the error not logged in or registered, but I can see the balance is loaded. Can you tell me what is wrong?

Unfortunately I have no idea why this is happening. The bot handles the login process like this:

1. Get cloudflare clearance
2. Log in
3. Get auth key (for betting)
4. Get stats (wagerd, profit, wins, losses, bets)
5. Get Balance
6. Send finished login signal

So yours works fine from steps 1-3, then step 4 doesn't work which should already return the failed to log in signal. But executes step 5 successfully, and then sends the failed signal. So I'll be honest, I have no idea whats wrong and I have not been able to reproduce the problem.

But I'm working on some detailed logging features for the bot and once that is implemented, We will hopefully be able to find and fix the problem.

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 01:59:19 PM

Unfortunately I have no idea why this is happening. The bot handles the login process like this:

1. Get cloudflare clearance
2. Log in
3. Get auth key (for betting)
4. Get stats (wagerd, profit, wins, losses, bets)
5. Get Balance
6. Send finished login signal

So yours works fine from steps 1-3, then step 4 doesn't work which should already return the failed to log in signal. But executes step 5 successfully, and then sends the failed signal. So I'll be honest, I have no idea whats wrong and I have not been able to reproduce the problem.

But I'm working on some detailed logging features for the bot and once that is implemented, We will hopefully be able to find and fix the problem.

I had the same problem on my laptop.  Never did figure out what was wrong, but once it failed it was failing on a few of the newer releases.  Worked fine on my desktop system.  The laptop is behind a VPN.  I tried deleting all of the dicebot app data and still had the same problem. 

I think it's still failing so once you have tracing setup, let me know and I can give it a shot. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: