Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:35:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274545 times)
thrilled

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:43:55 AM

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone here good with scripts for Dicebot?

I am in dire need of having a customised script created, but I am certainly no programmer. I know exactly what I want in the script just that I can create it myself.

Therefor I wonder if there are any kind soul willing to assist me here? I can donate $10 to paypal to the kind soul helping me out here.

Please send me a PM if you have time and skills to assist me.

Best Regards!

/Thrilled
houseworx

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:04:35 AM

DICE.SEUNTJIE.COM are not "up" for playing?!

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone here good with scripts for Dicebot?

I am in dire need of having a customised script created, but I am certainly no programmer. I know exactly what I want in the script just that I can create it myself.

Therefor I wonder if there are any kind soul willing to assist me here? I can donate $10 to paypal to the kind soul helping me out here.

Please send me a PM if you have time and skills to assist me.

Best Regards!

/Thrilled

Hi, you can ask on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1114503.new#new

Working fine for me, though there will be some downtime a bit later today while I update to v2 of the moneypot API

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:27:22 AM

Just opened that site and everything is just fine on my side too. Try to clear your browser's cache.
houseworx

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

Just opened that site and everything is just fine on my side too. Try to clear your browser's cache.
ohh, simple i have problems to start betting from dicebot on that platform.

bot are showing on status/current action bar : betting xx at xx, but nothing happens...

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
NigelMastr

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:38:12 PM

Hey All!

Since 2 yrs have passed since this question was last asked - I'm wondering if anyone knows how to run Dicebot on Mac OS? 

FYI, dotNET framework *is* now officially available for Mac OS and Linux!  Smiley  However, despite installing both dotNET (1.0 and 2.0, plus all dependencies, Visual Studio, Mono, etc), I still can't quite figure out how to RUN Dicebot. Alas, setup seems fairly complicated...

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys may have! 

NigelMastr

Seuntijie is there a java/mac version of the bot? I can't be fucked to download virtualmachine just to run this but, I think it sounds pretty good. Just don't have the right OS for it  Undecided
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

ohh, simple i have problems to start betting from dicebot on that platform.

bot are showing on status/current action bar : betting xx at xx, but nothing happens...

Does your balance show correctly in dicebot after you logged in?

Hey All!

Since 2 yrs have passed since this question was last asked - I'm wondering if anyone knows how to run Dicebot on Mac OS? 

FYI, dotNET framework *is* now officially available for Mac OS and Linux!  Smiley  However, despite installing both dotNET (1.0 and 2.0, plus all dependencies, Visual Studio, Mono, etc), I still can't quite figure out how to RUN Dicebot. Alas, setup seems fairly complicated...

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys may have! 

NigelMastr

Seuntijie is there a java/mac version of the bot? I can't be fucked to download virtualmachine just to run this but, I think it sounds pretty good. Just don't have the right OS for it  Undecided

There is quite a big difference between .net 4.5 and .net core 1 and .net core 2. While .net core is cross platform, .net is not. I had hoped that I would have been able to rewrite the logic into .net core by now, but I have not had the time.

Version 4 of DiceBot (which will likely have a new name) WILL be cross platform, but I have no ETA for it.

NigelMastr

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

Hey, Seuntjie!

Thanks for your quick reply, and the update re: the upcoming cross-browser version of Dicebot! 

I look forward to checking out the new version! Smiley
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:28:26 PM

Hey, Seuntjie!

Thanks for your quick reply, and the update re: the upcoming cross-browser version of Dicebot! 

I look forward to checking out the new version! Smiley

Cross platform, not browser. Don't hold your breath. I'm not giving an ETA because it's likely a year+ away.

houseworx

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:44:29 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 03:44:23 AM by houseworx

yes, balance are right, and im connected with server right, but betting dsnt starting...

how much is maximum winning and minimal percentage allowed there?

but even in browser, online are 0 or 1 peolpe and no one is betting...

and one more thing? what means in bot "stats" - Maximum bets ? what does that shows?

Sadsong

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:50:38 PM

You able to make a mac version or is that not kosher?
Saw some one in chat thinking about this but then heard nothing more of it.

houseworx

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:22:17 PM

yes, balance are right, and im connected with server right, but betting dsnt starting...

and one more thing? what means in bot "stats" - Maximum bets ? what does that shows?

& dice game platform is down? because moneypot is still don't finished maintenace?!

dhamijad

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

I have .db files from different versions of DiceBot. After a new version came out, I would save my old .db files and reference them later. I have a question though. Are the db files from different versions of Dicebot the same? Meaning, is there any advantage to keeping the older versions of .db separate from newer versions. Right now, I have been adding a prefix to the .db files labeling the account I used and the Dicebot version I was using. I have so many files, I am thinking of combing them into one large sqlite file for easy analysis/graphing of my profit/loss. Is there anything I should know before I go ahead and do this? After I combine all the data, is it okay to delete my original .db files?

Side note: When people upgrade their Dicebot application, there isn't a prompt telling you how to upgrade. I mean, I assume people just download the zip, extract it, and then continue. But, they don't know to go to their old Dicebot version, copy the .db file, and paste it into the new Dicebot folder. I think it would be handy to tell people to do this. By the way, is there anything else we should do to migrate our data to new Dicebot applications from here on out?

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:52:28 AM

You should be able to find the max bet information on moneypots site. Max chance is 98%

That stat doesn't mean anything. Make sure you update your bot to version 3.3.8.

Moneypot is still finishing up some systems and I haven'y fully migrated the site to v2 of the bot, it's not working yet.

You able to make a mac version or is that not kosher?
Saw some one in chat thinking about this but then heard nothing more of it.

Please read the last 2 pages of this thread, it was being discussed just 3 posts before your question.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 07:02:40 AM

I have .db files from different versions of DiceBot. After a new version came out, I would save my old .db files and reference them later. I have a question though. Are the db files from different versions of Dicebot the same? Meaning, is there any advantage to keeping the older versions of .db separate from newer versions. Right now, I have been adding a prefix to the .db files labeling the account I used and the Dicebot version I was using. I have so many files, I am thinking of combing them into one large sqlite file for easy analysis/graphing of my profit/loss. Is there anything I should know before I go ahead and do this? After I combine all the data, is it okay to delete my original .db files?

Side note: When people upgrade their Dicebot application, there isn't a prompt telling you how to upgrade. I mean, I assume people just download the zip, extract it, and then continue. But, they don't know to go to their old Dicebot version, copy the .db file, and paste it into the new Dicebot folder. I think it would be handy to tell people to do this. By the way, is there anything else we should do to migrate our data to new Dicebot applications from here on out?

Yes, there are differences between the db files sometimes. Recent changes include changing the betid from an int64 to a varchar in the version DuckDice became available (3.3.3) and with either 3.3.7 or 3.3.8 (I don't remember which) the bet time column changed from date to varchar and the format the date is saved in changed as well. Before this change, sqlite could not sort the data by date correctly. If you combine them, make sure you combine them to a newer version of the file. If you are confident that you combined the files correctly, you can delete whatever you want. DiceBot will look for a dicebot.db file in the directory it's running from, if there isn't one, it creates one, if there is one, it appends to it.

It's not that important to most people, and for many people, the file gets huge. If this carried over from version to version, there would likely be people with dicebot.db files of over 1GB. This affects performance of the bot (decreases betting speed, uses more memory) as it needs to have the file open to write the bets to it. Your settings are saved in your appdata folder, only your bet data is stored in the bots folder.

dhamijad

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:28:07 AM

Yes, there are differences between the db files sometimes. Recent changes include changing the betid from an int64 to a varchar in the version DuckDice became available (3.3.3) and with either 3.3.7 or 3.3.8 (I don't remember which) the bet time column changed from date to varchar and the format the date is saved in changed as well. Before this change, sqlite could not sort the data by date correctly. If you combine them, make sure you combine them to a newer version of the file. If you are confident that you combined the files correctly, you can delete whatever you want. DiceBot will look for a dicebot.db file in the directory it's running from, if there isn't one, it creates one, if there is one, it appends to it.

It's not that important to most people, and for many people, the file gets huge. If this carried over from version to version, there would likely be people with dicebot.db files of over 1GB. This affects performance of the bot (decreases betting speed, uses more memory) as it needs to have the file open to write the bets to it. Your settings are saved in your appdata folder, only your bet data is stored in the bots folder.

Thank you, Seuntjie! You're the best. Cheesy Very helpful.

DiceBot   FreeBTC   MoonBTC   NiceHash   Prime🎲   BTCRush   Stake
houseworx

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:54:14 PM

hey - I have 3 questions! :

1) wich money pot app will be active to play after v2 maintenance complete, you have two apps - idk why, number #492 or #2668? but in dicebot we can connect with dice.seuntjie.com

2) is there some possibility to somehow disable all prints who was showing bot console, with some kind of commads or deleting some file, or editing some file in bot folder?! (i can't edit script and delete prints, because then script will not work fully) i dont talk about 1, 2 or 5 lines in prints every bet, but even 200+ lines printing in every bet if bot is started few seconds/minutes ago.

3) is there possibility to change priority for CPU/RAM usage for bot whatever how?! in windows10 i cant find it, years ago in win7 i had opportunity for games to do that simple in task manager, maybe there is opporunity to do that for dicebot, that he will no eat all CPU/RAM?!

waiting for answers, thanks.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:50:24 PM

1) wich money pot app will be active to play after v2 maintenance complete, you have two apps - idk why, number #492 or #2668? but in dicebot we can connect with dice.seuntjie.com

2) is there some possibility to somehow disable all prints who was showing bot console, with some kind of commads or deleting some file, or editing some file in bot folder?! (i can't edit script and delete prints, because then script will not work fully) i dont talk about 1, 2 or 5 lines in prints every bet, but even 200+ lines printing in every bet if bot is started few seconds/minutes ago.

3) is there possibility to change priority for CPU/RAM usage for bot whatever how?! in windows10 i cant find it, years ago in win7 i had opportunity for games to do that simple in task manager, maybe there is opporunity to do that for dicebot, that he will no eat all CPU/RAM?!

1) The untitled dice app will be unavailable for a quite a while, I will need to migrate that app at some point. The dice.seuntjie.com one will hopefully be back online this weekend with at least btc bets working, depending on how much time I get to work on it.

2) Remove the prints from your script. Prints are for debugging/verbose/notifications only, they have no effect on the bet. There is no way to disable the printing completely or to disable to default prints.

3) DiceBot by itself does not use that much CPU power or memory. It sounds like your script is horribly inefficient with huge arrays/lists that does not get disposed of properly, long for loops and hundreds of print statements. Try optimizing your script a bit

houseworx

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:27:43 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 12:01:54 AM by houseworx

1) The untitled dice app will be unavailable for a quite a while, I will need to migrate that app at some point. The dice.seuntjie.com one will hopefully be back online this weekend with at least btc bets working, depending on how much time I get to work on it.

2) Remove the prints from your script. Prints are for debugging/verbose/notifications only, they have no effect on the bet. There is no way to disable the printing completely or to disable to default prints.

3) DiceBot by itself does not use that much CPU power or memory. It sounds like your script is horribly inefficient with huge arrays/lists that does not get disposed of properly, long for loops and hundreds of print statements. Try optimizing your script a bit

I'm removed and maked that script don't shows that "big prints".

maybe for you it will be stpd question but, now there is question, how bot is reading the script?! there is difference between that i will have more collumns side by side, than one cullumn and all things in lines?! and bot will read faster if script will be less "space bars" ?

like sample:
1 = 0 2 = 0 3 = 0 4 = 0 5 = 0
vs
1 = 0
2 = 0
3 = 0
4 = 0
5 = 0
vs (less space bars)
1=0 2=0 3=0 4=0 5=0

in theory there is no difference with that for bot difficultly read the script? or is?

simple there is thing
             -    if i will run small size txt file 4kb/150command lines/rows script with no prints on yolodice with basebet 0.00000010 i will get 8bets per second rate. (even 10-11bet per second, after some script improves)
             -    if i will run the same script but full version what is txt file 256kb/10000command lines/rows without prints, on same yolodice, with same basebet 0.00000010 i will get now only 2bets per second rate.

you said that there is no difference how long is the script, bets should be the same speed/rate, but there is big difference... what you suggesting me to do to improve script for faster betting like with std/small scripts?!

edited:iv did some tests with txt files and their sizes, so yes, less spaces bars, less file size, and iv found that "enter to next line is very expensive" like simbol is 1 byte, space bare&tab is 1 byte, but "enter to next line" is 2 bytes Smiley

HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

Code:
[code]It's not so much the "text" size (ie. the number of characters or spaces etc) of the script... it is what the script is actually doing.

Basically, it is like the difference between a person counting to 10 and then clicking bet... versus counting to 1,000,000 and then clicking bet. Obviously, the second option will take longer.

Having a LOT of commands (10,000 vs. 150) is like basically the same thing... it is like you're asking the bot to count to 1,000,000 which takes time (even for a bot)... so the betting speed is reduced.

Tips:
- Try to avoid "loops" if possible. These are BIG cpu cycle killers
- Try and arrange long if-elseif blocks, so the most likely/regularly occurring situations are tested at the beginning of the block. That way you don't waste CPU cycles doing comparisons for situations that hardly ever happen.

for example:
[code]
if thingThatHappensEverySecondBet == true then
elseif thingThatHappensEveryFifthBet == true then
elseif thingThatHappensEvery20Bets == true then
elseif thingThatNeverHappens == true then
else
end

- Try not to include pointless "if" statements... don't do something like this, it needs to evaluate three If statements EVERY time through the code:
Code:
if color == red then
end
if color == blue then
end
if color == green then
end

Do something like this instead:
Code:
if color == red then
elseif color == blue then
elseif color == green then
end
This code may will only need to evaluate one if statement if the color == red, two if the color == blue and worse case scenario, three "ifs" if the color == green.[/code][/code]

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: