Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔱🔱🔱 [ANN]The Odin Report - Exclusive Trading Group 🔱🔱🔱  (Read 1908 times)
scam confirmed (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

This is a really cool idea for a project. One thing I am not quite understanding is how the reports work. How will they be created and by who?

Not to diminish them, but the reports are "no more" than newsletters. They are issued bi-weekly (every other week) on Monday, at noon EST. They are written by us, and they detail our current analysis of our top coin choice for that report. We want to make it clear that we're not giving out investment advice; rather, just our own personal beliefs. The reports will include TA and FA about each coin, with accompanying rationale.

Oh, I see. That's helpful. It could ultimately save people a lot of time in research and analysis while also keeping them up to date on coins. How much later do last reports go out after the first report? For example, how much later will the report go out for silver members?

Yes - good question. So, our initial (and present) belief is that the information that everyone receives should be identical. This inherently prevents any accusations of misdirection, withholding information, etc. Under this model, the only way to differentiate between different membership levels is by staggering the release of each report. I will reiterate the model here, but do read the "Membership" literature.

So, the Odin report is disclosed every other week, on Monday at noon, EST. Those in the Onyx tier (the highest level of membership) will receive the report exactly at 12:00pm. Those in the tier below (the Platinum tier) will receive the report at 1:00pm; Gold members receive the report at 2:00pm; Silver members receive the report at 3:00pm; finally, Bronze members receive the report at 4:00pm.

That's a good idea. I think timing is the most important aspect. How sure are you that 1 hour will make such a huge difference? Have you done testing on this with other groups?

Yes - an hour works well. It's enough time to digest, read the report, and make a decision. But, not so long the next tier feels cheated out of information.

That's great. I'm glad you guys found a good time window to balance that out and make it more effective for everyone.

Right, the goal is to be fair, but also recognize the different perks of having more advanced membership.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

please tell me, is there anywhere to see an example of how this report will look like? Tell me please, can I see the team? it is very unfortunate if the project is anonymous, I think people have the right to know who creates a particular project

Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:29:05 PM

please tell me, is there anywhere to see an example of how this report will look like? Tell me please, can I see the team? it is very unfortunate if the project is anonymous, I think people have the right to know who creates a particular project

After all of the news you hear about people with a lot of crypto being robbed, do you really blame them for wanting to remain anonymous? I certainly would remain anonymous. Additionally, it's not like they are trying to take money from you so why do you care so much? They are providing detailed info from experienced traders for free, essentially.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

This is a really neat project. What happens to unclaimed tokens?
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

Does Odin have any competitors? I know these types of groups are common, but I've never seen one structured quite like this before.

Yes and no...

1) Yes - other crypto-trading groups do exist. However, as you said, none of them (or anyone else) structures access around a token. The token-governance model with respect to a trading group is the nearly perfect use case of a utility token.

2) No - Lacking a more tasteful literary etiquette, we are simply better traders. Somewhat surprisingly, no one has (yet) asked for samples of our trading records. Given the anonymous nature of the report, official trade history is the best option for "identifying" ourselves. Perhaps more telling than using names? 😏

Thanks for your reply. That was helpful. Do you have any samples of trading records that you can supply?
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

The first report will be released Monday, March 19th, at noon EST. I know it's tough, but just try to hold out until then Wink

Regarding your comments about anonymity - there is about a 110% chance this group continues to remain anonymous. All crypto-trading groups are, anyway. Also, the only reason I'm comfortable posting detailed trading records is because I'm anonymous. The only records I've posted so far are to DOGE, and if you add the numbers, you will find I made ~30 BTC in less than a day. I am happy to post more if people want to see. I won't post all of them, but I do not mind sharing a couple more. Personally, if I was evaluating a company, I would rather see their track record, instead of what they look like.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:18:55 PM

Does Odin have any competitors? I know these types of groups are common, but I've never seen one structured quite like this before.

Yes and no...

1) Yes - other crypto-trading groups do exist. However, as you said, none of them (or anyone else) structures access around a token. The token-governance model with respect to a trading group is the nearly perfect use case of a utility token.

2) No - Lacking a more tasteful literary etiquette, we are simply better traders. Somewhat surprisingly, no one has (yet) asked for samples of our trading records. Given the anonymous nature of the report, official trade history is the best option for "identifying" ourselves. Perhaps more telling than using names? 😏

Thanks for your reply. That was helpful. Do you have any samples of trading records that you can supply?

Copy and paste from the first post:

Here is a link to a session from 12/24/17: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OiMkngdeS-UVFLtwYx_FJOOA6FhnXQR/view. Roughly 30 BTC was profited, and Bitcoin was around $14,000.

... I said this earlier, but I'd be fine with posting a couple more trading records. A little bit of credential justification is needed to legitimize the project. Beyond that though, there's really no reasonable expectation or personal inclination to self-qualify. As mentioned earlier, the information is free, and no one is forcing you to sign up. Imagine this though - We make good coin choices for the next 2-6 months (mostly, like 2/3 or 3/4 of the time). And, because our token-burn is ruthless, it's likely only 25,000-30,000 tokens ODIN will be left, and even fewer in circulation. Who knows how valuable group membership will be then.

scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:20:23 PM

🔥🔥🔥

deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

I'm still really impressed with the idea of The Odin Report. I'm still curious about a few details. Do you guys have an example document of what the report format will be like? I know you can't actually release one, but just an example so participants have a really good idea of the quality of report they are getting.

We have the framework that we will use. We won't release that until the first report, but it contains: Our high-level overview of the project, why we like it, the value proposition, etc. Each report also contains unique statistics about the coin, and we have detailed TA and FA about each pick.

That helps. Thanks for your reply.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Imagine this though - We make good coin choices for the next 2-6 months (mostly, like 2/3 or 3/4 of the time). And, because our token-burn is ruthless, it's likely only 25,000-30,000 tokens ODIN will be left, and even fewer in circulation. Who knows how valuable group membership will be then.

This is exactly why I am so excited about The Odin Report. I think ODIN is going to be extremely valuable by the end of 2018. Just like you said, all it's going to take is a few successful months worth of good coin choices and then people are going to realize how actually valuable it is. But by then, the coins value will have gone up because it's actually worth something. I think it is a really smart project.
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:42 PM

Do you foresee any potential regulatory risks involved with this project?

The crypto space is in its infancy, with a pliant regulatory framework. The ODIN token has the fundamental characteristics of a utility token. So no, regulatory issues are not anticipated... we vigilantly strive to stay updated on new legal guidelines.

That's good to know that your team will keep up-to-date on new legal guidelines. I'm happy there are no risks anticipated. Thanks for your help.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
HerrHeimlich

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:30:01 PM

🔥🔥🔥

Awesome. Thanks for responding. Grin
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Yes and no...

Here is a link to a session from 12/24/17: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15OiMkngdeS-UVFLtwYx_FJOOA6FhnXQR/view. Roughly 30 BTC was profited, and Bitcoin was around $14,000.

... I said this earlier, but I'd be fine with posting a couple more trading records. A little bit of credential justification is needed to legitimize the project. Beyond that though, there's really no reasonable expectation or personal inclination to self-qualify. As mentioned earlier, the information is free, and no one is forcing you to sign up. Imagine this though - We make good coin choices for the next 2-6 months (mostly, like 2/3 or 3/4 of the time). And, because our token-burn is ruthless, it's likely only 25,000-30,000 tokens ODIN will be left, and even fewer in circulation. Who knows how valuable group membership will be then.

Thank you for that. More would be helpful just because I think others might be interested to see. I'm completely with you on that fact that there is no real reason to have to overly justify right now. I am personally convinced this is a good project. I think it will definitely become valuable in the long-term. I can't wait to get that first report.
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

Yes and no...

Thank you for that. More would be helpful just because I think others might be interested to see. I'm completely with you on that fact that there is no real reason to have to overly justify right now. I am personally convinced this is a good project. I think it will definitely become valuable in the long-term. I can't wait to get that first report.

We are excited to get going. We usually suggest coins that have medium/long term potential. We have several very strong candidates for the first report.

zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:42 AM

hope to get more updated information behind this project and im glad to see this coin,ill be looking forward to this
Notin2

Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:57 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:51:39 AM by Notin2

This is an elaborate project by Odin Dev who are extensively working to bring the project to a commending Success. But may I ask, is it only with Max wallet address you can apply for the Airdrop? Any other Alternative. Best luck.

What do you mean by "only max wallet"? "Max" is not a type of wallet. Rather, it refers to your wallet address that has the most (aka, "max") amount of coins (either ETH or BTC). Does that make sense?

Same question. What is MAX? Can I use my MEW as MAX?

Yes, you can. "Max" just refers to the wallet that has "the most" crypto in it, by balance. So if you have 84 different BTC wallet addresses, and the one with "the most" has 250 BTC in it, then that wallet is considered your "max" wallet.

... So yes, you can use your MEW wallet (or any other wallet).

I am just trying so hard to understand this airdrop procedure, i don't get why its made mandatory to have a relatively good amount of eth or btc in address to qualify, unfortunately i hard everything in alts for now, so i have joined the bronze tier  since i don't have much eth or btc for higher tiers Wink, very constructive project,
will be following and support project either way. Good luck to team.
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:10 AM

looks very interesting. i have joined airdrop.
vitamilk

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

Looking forward for this.  It seems to be a good project.
scam confirmed (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

This is an elaborate project by Odin Dev who are extensively working to bring the project to a commending Success. But may I ask, is it only with Max wallet address you can apply for the Airdrop? Any other Alternative. Best luck.

What do you mean by "only max wallet"? "Max" is not a type of wallet. Rather, it refers to your wallet address that has the most (aka, "max") amount of coins (either ETH or BTC). Does that make sense?

Same question. What is MAX? Can I use my MEW as MAX?

Yes, you can. "Max" just refers to the wallet that has "the most" crypto in it, by balance. So if you have 84 different BTC wallet addresses, and the one with "the most" has 250 BTC in it, then that wallet is considered your "max" wallet.

... So yes, you can use your MEW wallet (or any other wallet).

I am just trying so hard to understand this airdrop procedure, i don't get why its made mandatory to have a relatively good amount of eth or btc in address to qualify, unfortunately i hard everything in alts for now, so i have joined the bronze tier  since i don't have much eth or btc for higher tiers Wink, very constructive project,
will be following and support project either way. Good luck to team.

Oh, our fault then - we must have not written the section clearly enough; someone will do that today.

You do not need to have "a lot" of ETH or BTC to register for the airdrop. The membership to the group is tiered, and people who have more ODIN have different privileges. The only way to build that initial tiered structure (without doing an ICO) is to give some people more than others. It seems reasonable that if you can prove to us you have a large amount of BTC, you should get more for the airdrop.

We all started at zero, and do not discriminate against those with less available capital. If you have under 10 BTC or 100 ETH, you can still register for the airdrop, and receive 1 ODIN - enough to always receive the report, as long as your ODIN balance does not drop below 1.

Here is the link to the Telegram channel: https://t.me/theodinreport

Here is the link to the Telegram group: https://t.me/odinreport. It's an extra bonus for those who have been forum members. Make sure to use the same ERC-20 address for both registrations.

HerrHeimlich

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

It seems like Odin is getting more interest lately. That's really exciting to see. Especially since the first report is coming up so soon.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: