Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you agree that for crypto to continue growing we need a large huge volume??  (Read 475 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

I think that we need volume and, accordingly, we need large investments. Then the market will revive, trade will enterto the active phase and coins prices will start to grow.

Increasing the volume of the market will increase it. However, the inflow of funds from large institutions may result in a greater possibility of price manipulation. The market can handle them without them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:25:37 PM

Institutional money means more manipulation.

Dou you want an extremely manipulated market like in the stock one? In that case only real PROs would earn something.

Better keep it amateur.

but, this will make a better price with the higher volume
so, i think if the institutional money coming to crypto, thats will be a good news and this will bring a new way of legalizations of cryptocurrency
just my opinion  Wink

sexy1983

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

Big companies are investing, making encrypted currency trading more expensive and more expensive. In case of divestment, who will come to the plate? New investors?
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:34:55 PM

Yes, I agreed.

Crypto prices growth depend on volume. This is the exact theory of supply and demand.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

Now we are in the stage of correction. Big players will come back when the market normalizes, they just do not want to lose money on speculative events.

Hopefully, that would be that would be the case. But I think big players are already in and they were just observing the market. So, inline with the topic, I could definitely say that whatever reason they may say, crypto will always increase and it is already been proven with Bitcoin.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:11:45 PM

Did you agree that In order for cryptocurrencies to start growing again, institutional money need to enter the market making the prices soar - That may will cause an  increase in volume, making the big players re-enter the market followed by the new wave of adopters. Wink

I think cryptocurrency world always need more volume to reach better successes. And also I think a better volume can influence bigger players to make more investment in crypto.

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

As market is getting more regulated and established day by day, in 2-3 years, I think almost all institutional investors will have a portfolio consist of coins which means huge volume and market cap for the crypto.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Did you agree that In order for cryptocurrencies to start growing again, institutional money need to enter the market making the prices soar - That may will cause an  increase in volume, making the big players re-enter the market followed by the new wave of adopters. Wink
Yes i did, Because money flow can help crypto to put more daily trade volume in the market. More volume means there will be more demand and interest to buy more and more crypto as much as they can and that will be result in big bullish trend.
I share your point of view, because more volume of trade can be interpreted as a measure of the endorsement and faith in a coin. It goes to show how liquid a coin have probably become and until a coin is liquid enough, it hold little or no attraction for institutional traders because the market could hardly fill their orders. So we can conclude that the entrance of institutional money into cryptocurreny is a welcome development, though there're set backs also.
Ayston

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Well they are one factor in adding some money on the market but as like any other things too, they don't play a huge role on the Bitcoin growth since all factors are needed to make a progress, like government regulation, media influence, stability of bitcoin network, the bitcoin demand and supply,  wider mainstream acceptance,  large business dumping to Fiat currency, and many more.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

Yes i did, Because money flow can help crypto to put more daily trade volume in the market. More volume means there will be more demand and interest to buy more and more crypto as much as they can and that will be result in big bullish trend.
I share your point of view, because more volume of trade can be interpreted as a measure of the endorsement and faith in a coin. It goes to show how liquid a coin have probably become and until a coin is liquid enough, it hold little or no attraction for institutional traders because the market could hardly fill their orders. So we can conclude that the entrance of institutional money into cryptocurreny is a welcome development, though there're set backs also.
Entrance of money which we dont even know on what would be the sources either on institutional money or just purely basing on investments of certain investors or traders but well as long theres a big volume no matter which they do came from as long we can able to ride on the waves then it would really be just fine.Continue growing is already happening but it doesnt necessarily to have large volume.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:47:47 PM

I don't know how else crypto would grow and it seems to me like we will surpass that 1 trillion mark this year. However, I also believe that the big players are waiting for more regulations because I doubt they want to get involved with exchanges that aren't regulated. For the average joe it is acceptable, but for an institutional or accredited investor I feel like regulation would go a long way in making them invest more.

kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:49:48 AM

I agree with the fact that large investments are needed to increase the volume of trade and create demand for crypto currency. This may start a new wave of rising prices for coins and launch an even higher price increase.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

Of course i agree with the rose of cryptomarket again. I am in this community for almost 4 yeara and what makes me happy is the community did not stop to innovate the technologies to make this world better and better. And yes exactly we need a very big volume to break the all time high and the entities which will make it happen is only institutional entities like fund magaer in stock market.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Yes we need a lot of new funds to make crypto grow larger, previously a lot of people got stuck investment so there are a lot of negative trust from people, if there are huge funds coming and make the price go up it certainly going to refresh their mind and they will invest crypto again, more people joining means the crypto will grow bigger and it can raise the price

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

Yes, I believe that if you let the institutional money to enter the crypto world, there is a high chance that the coins' prices will increase again. But with the increase or stability of the volume of the coins, I am not sure of that.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Well, crypto market like any other market out there, it needs volume to grow.... Now with the new ICOs and coins we need even more volume to grow, which makes me think we will not have a long bull run like 2017 unless we have a wide adoption of the technology and real use cases.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

Yep. You are correct. Currently only few countries have adopted Bitcoin for transaction like currency and most countries are yet to adopt and if more and more countries adopt Bitcoin as currency then there is no need to market for investment and everything will be acquired as expected by this alone. Major countries like USA, China and India which has more population is the key for this.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:59:57 AM

I completely agree. A small volume means a lack of demand and active trade. Without this, the market will not grow. Also, it is necessary that large players come to the market.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

Oh sure. To grow the market you need large trading volumes. Also need a lot of investment in the market, the demand for coins, active trade. positive news

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

I dont necessarily agree with the need for large institutions but i do agree that crypto needs more volume because it is through adoption that crypto will gain more traction and value. Once people start using crypto regularly to pay for their bills, taxes, or whatever needs, it is then that we would have changed the world for the better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆