Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:46:00 PM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!

Woh really? That's awesome, especially with the surge in price of ETH over the past few days as well.  I think people like the idea of the platform.  I think the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, so they'll be creating a blockchain version of the open university.

Wow great news. Two more big investors and the softcap of the KICKICO platform is reached, plus the Token the DEVX Team sold via their own website.

160 ETH by only one new investor? Seems like someone strongly believes in the project. Or could it be that they now added the amount of money they got in the sale on their own website to the counter of the KickICO-site?

No, I do not think so. I'm pretty sure yesterday there were only 39 investors with 40 ETH, and this morning there were 40 investors with 200 ETH. I think the one investor has already come through the Kickico site and their own ICO has also taken a bit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

WOW, have you already looked at the Kickico site? Looks like they've found a major investor, the counter shows since today 200 ETH, with only one Inevstor more than yesterday. I think someone has invested 160 ETH. Great!

Woh really? That's awesome, especially with the surge in price of ETH over the past few days as well.  I think people like the idea of the platform.  I think the main focus will be on virtual/distance learning, so they'll be creating a blockchain version of the open university.

Wow great news. Two more big investors and the softcap of the KICKICO platform is reached, plus the Token the DEVX Team sold via their own website.

160 ETH by only one new investor? Seems like someone strongly believes in the project. Or could it be that they now added the amount of money they got in the sale on their own website to the counter of the KickICO-site?

No, I do not think so. I'm pretty sure yesterday there were only 39 investors with 40 ETH, and this morning there were 40 investors with 200 ETH. I think the one investor has already come through the Kickico site and their own ICO has also taken a bit

It's kind of crazy I thought the KickICO campaign for DEVX was pretty much dead and buried, it was stuck on 56.16 ETH raised for weeks and now they have gained nearly 150 ETH in the space of a couple of days!

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence Law, Artificial Intelligence Behaviour / Psychology, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, Neural Networks and Data Science, Data Art
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence Law, Artificial Intelligence Behaviour / Psychology, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, Neural Networks and Data Science, Data Art

Pioneer i don't understand the use of that word here because i believes that there are many institutions already diving into the different fields of AI and also blockchain so i don't see how devx are going to be the first or among the first.. Or do they plan to launch academic sessions and boithcamp this year?.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

Pioneer i don't understand the use of that word here because i believes that there are many institutions already diving into the different fields of AI and also blockchain so i don't see how devx are going to be the first or among the first.. Or do they plan to launch academic sessions and boithcamp this year?.

There are dedicates institutes for these subjects but i think he means they will be investing in getting the best folks on those subjects to deliver the courses. It is going to be a tough road but I think because of the other part where you are rewarded for your code things would get a great boost.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

That's the unique word that we should understand, "pioneer", that's a selling word and the fact that this has to do with artificial intelligence is also ground breaking, though is not pretty new but the fact still remains that they are setting the pace for others to follow, giving room for them to actually take charge of the lead
faulerwilli

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

Is there already information about which universities you want to work with in the future? That was promised to us in April. april lasts a few more days, but not many
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

Is there already information about which universities you want to work with in the future? That was promised to us in April. april lasts a few more days, but not many

Up to now, there was no official announcement on a partner university. I hope that the DEVX Team have to distribute so many Tokens, that they have no time to update all the information.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:09 AM

Up to now, there was no official announcement on a partner university. I hope that the DEVX Team have to distribute so many Tokens, that they have no time to update all the information.

I also did not found any such information about partnership with any universities. DEVX team has announced anything previously about this?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

I don't think they have to distribute the tokens manually. But there might be other reasons why they haven't released such information yet. Maybe they want to wait until they reach the softcap to announce future partner universities.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

I think soon enough, the study of blockchain technology will become a core course in computer science related courses in  universities once the technology has become generally accepted by the people.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:54:44 AM

There haven't been any official announcement regarding the partnership with a university, maybe one of the admins in the telegram group can help with such information.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:39 PM

I think it is because they are to bussy with distributing their tokens and probably even other things that they have no time to announce their plans for the future.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?
faulerwilli

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:30:00 PM

I don't think they have to distribute the tokens manually. But there might be other reasons why they haven't released such information yet. Maybe they want to wait until they reach the softcap to announce future partner universities.

they have recently written that they are traveling a lot to talk to potential investors and new partners. They are probably very busy and have little time for the forum. But they will surely give us all the information soon enough
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

So the tokens sale updates/progress still updated at kickico platform and not at Developeo own ICO website? How much tokens sold till now?
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

160 ETH is insane. I think that this will for sure stimulate other investors to also invest in this project. So i can't wait to see what happens Smiley.
Did you see? KICKICO showing 201 ETH raised and 40% tokens sold yet. But this website is collected data from only this site or including presale.developeo.com?

The kickico reading to my knowledge only shows the raised funds from kickico I believe. So it’s most likely higher from the other ico the team has said their traveling a lot so I’d imagine updates will be more sporadic
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

So the tokens sale updates/progress still updated at kickico platform and not at Developeo own ICO website? How much tokens sold till now?

I dont see any progress bar at developeo site. I think they are updating token sale info at kickico platform only. Not sure if token sold at Developeo site also updated at kickico platform
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:28:32 PM

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

This what I thought they might have done, it's quite a big coincidence that suddenly 150 ETH appears on KickICO after weeks of nothing, bearing in mind that Developeo introduced their own presale on their website literally last week. Is their a contract address for the investments into kickICO?

If the KickICO site shows the results of the complete presale, including the sale from their website, they should announce this. And if it's the case they can add that counter on their own website as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: