Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1469 times)
Daniel Brian

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:26:38 AM

I think you can invest in Litecoin for long-term, because the developers and founders have shown excellent leadership skills throughout time: Charlie Lee left Coinbase as the head of engineering with the intention of focusing full-time on the Litecoin project.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

As per past price history, litecoin is moving in a positive direction, moving with technological advances and strengths that bode for greater popularity in future. No, litecoin is not disappearing and is here to stay.
Chris Hauer

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

For me, Litecoin will have a promissing future in 2018. Chinese people are fond of it, which is an excellent marketing development since it represents the most significant pool of potential users. In addition, the market cap is very low if you compare Litecoin to other tokens at the top of the market.
Nataliejs

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

Litecoin is always my favourite cryptocoin. It is an open source project, which means that it has the capability and flexibility to implement relevant and useful tech improvements, such as SegWit and the lightning network. In that matter, it is an improved Bitcoin version, which is logical since it was a fork of it.
link0221

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

The Litecoin has a quick transaction and only two confirmations are needed for the transaction. Litecoin is more suited to new projects. In the LItecoin each operation is performed with the password entered and it’s safety.
chriselda nina

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Linecoin is one of the most popular coins nowadays I'm sure. This coin will thrive and develop together with bitcoin and other coins in crypto market. I always believe in this coin however i khow that it will give a stable small income and will not multiply my capital by several times.  Grin
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

I see Litecoin has survived so far, Litecoin is also able to survive on its position from other altcoins competitors. I think Litecoin will continue to survive, let alone Litecoin enthusiasts are currently growing. Litecoin price, in my opinion, will also continue to increase and has proven its development from year to year.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
britai ruby

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

For me, Litecoin is one of easy mining coins than Bitcoin, the technology for solving transactions which consists of answering a series of complex math problems is a lot more widespread. I revaluate it as a really promissing one in the future.
bitljus

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
I think that LTC is a stable coin.  The price does not grow on this coin.  I do not advise investing in it.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Blocking speed: Bitcoin's block speed is about 10 minutes. Although this block speed will make the system more secure, it will be inefficient because it is necessary to wait at least for the confirmation of the 3 nodes principle. It takes about 30 minutes to confirm that the transaction is valid. Litecoin shortens the block interval to 2.5 minutes, which is 1/4 of Bitcoin. This ensures that transactions can be confirmed more quickly without sacrificing security. (According to related papers, block speeds exceeding one minute will not affect the overall system security). Coin's mechanism: The mechanism of Litecoin is similar to that of Bitcoin. The only difference is that the total amount is 4 times that of Bitcoin (which corresponds to 4 times the speed of Bitcoin). Workload Proof (POW) mechanism: Litecoin is similar to Bitcoin and is a consensus mechanism that uses distributed billing proof. (The students who do not understand the proof of workload can look at [Punk think tank] Bitcoin Detailed 1.0 - Blockchain budding) But the difference between Litecoin is that it uses the Scrypt encryption algorithm (while Bitcoin is SHA256 encryption algorithm) .
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

I think LTC seems to be a promising one. There is a good advantage of LTC over BTC is the fast speed of block creation which makes transactions efficient and faster. It also has the potential to achieve its value from the market factors of demand and supply.
Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

I think Litecoin is very different from the others in its stability to the dollar, and Litecoin tends to follow the growth of Bitcoin and it will only follow the flow alone.  Smiley
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

It seems to me that Lightcoin has a future, because of its low transaction costs and because of the high capacity of this system, if it is used as payments.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

I think litecoin is one of many coins that have potential to increase in the long-term but unfortunately, right now, the price doesn't want to run to anywhere and only stay at the price now. actually, litecoin have a good dev and the team and they are a solid team and I don't know why the price cannot increase higher like another coin and even they have a differences too big with their rivals like ethereum, zec, dash, or even monero as we know that monero is included in the oldest coins in the cryptocurrency. but I still give a time for the litecoin to increase and I don't want to sell my litecoin if the price is not reaching the highest price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

litecoin is good, i have used it often. its transaction fee is very low and the speed is fast.
the future of litecoin will be good if it keep like that. no chance for vanished.
carelessboy

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

Litecoin is good . litecoin is good position in market.i believe it lite have bright future.and i think it is lont time stay and don,t vanish it.so buy more litecoin and hold it for future.

Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:56 AM

I think LTC could develop more than everyone imagine! Its future is really large as one of the most attractive features of LTC is its liquidity, so I believe that investors will put their trust on it more.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Its not at asap. It has big market and many investor are involved with this. Although there is any chance to vanish LTC, it will take so more time.
Market condition, demand and supply affect any altcoin. So, now LTC marketcap is $824 crore+
So, its huge.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I think Litecoin will increase significantly in 2018. The project is very nice because it will be appreciated. Compared to Bitcoin, the transaction fee is much lower.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100