Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1461 times)
shasan (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 11:28:51 AM by Robin,Hood

Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Litecoin is very different from the others in its stability against the dollar. At the same time, it depends quite strongly on Bitcoin's exchange rate - whenever Bitcoin becomes more expensive, LTC / BTC falls, and when Bitcoin falls, LTC / BTC grows slightly. It is thanks to such boring stability that Litecoin will stay on the market. Litecoin will develop and succeed only if people invest in it. Otherwise, it will just go with the flow.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Litecoin is one of the top coins that I see in Crypto world that has the potential in going side by side ethereum, There might be something going on between you and Litecoin but you can not post anything about litecoin going to be gone in the market, And if you don't have any proof about it, because I think there are many litecoin investors out there that would not like your post, And if you are only spreading FUD in the community.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

I think the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

The Litecoin is in top 5 cryptocyrrency. His market cap $11 263 188 540 (06/03/2018). Quite possible, that LTC will be cheaper, but that is vanish is inpossible. This is my opinion...
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

I think the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.

Sheldonnnn you are right! It is bright cause Litecoin team is working
hard! Now we have LitePay, what Charlie Lee did with his announcement
that he sold all his Litecoins and he will continue to work on Litecoin
cause he love that is great, that is how we can recognize persistence and
determination of someone who wish to succeed in something.
   It will grow, how do I know it? It is like with Bitcoin! Litecoin have a
supply limit of 84 Million coins, but it have decimals! what is 84 million people?!
everyone to have couple Litecoins? Where will you spent your maximum $1000?
Litecoin is more popular, and limited supply needs to inflict on price with time,
that means becoming more popular, more adoption, and demand needs to go up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:34:08 AM

Litecoin is an excellent tokens has won the acceptance of many people, it is also a very old tokens, it had also reached the high prices, people always compare Litecoin and bitcoins together.

upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

Litecoin - $203.25

It's quite different from all others. It's stability mostly depends on BTC stability. One can try trading so.

Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Despite the bright prospects, there is some uncertainty about the forecast for 2018. The factor that can have a huge impact on the price of litecoin, as well as on all other cryptocurrencies, is government regulation, especially in countries such as the United States, China and Japan. The best example is the fall of the entire digital currency market after the ban of bitcoin in China in September.

Naturally, the question arises to what extent governments will be able to influence the operations carried out using litecoin. Be that as it may, one of the main advantages of all cryptocurrencies is their decentralized nature. However, this does not mean that litecoin is not subject to legislative regulation. For example, if the government decides to prohibit any company to receive payments in lytkino, it is certainly will affect the exchange rate.

In addition, governments can ban the operation of cryptocurrency exchanges, as was done in China, or the import and manufacture of ASIC devices and other equipment necessary for mining. The point is that world governments are not as helpless as they seem at first glance in this area.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?

Since LTH belongs to the top10 cryptocurrency, I still believe in the potentials in this coin and I think it will stay long enough in the crypto market nor it will be vanish. LTH will stabilize soon and currently is on the red mark but this will make a recovery once BTC will again be back on track. Investors of LTH, hold still and keep observant in the market trend and be updated on the actual price movement at coinmarketcap site.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

I’m not sure what you mean by the vanishing of the litecoin
It is one of th most stable coin for 2 years now
And it has been experiencing steady growth too

Moreover , even though it’s future depends on how far btc is shared
It will surely survive for a long time
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

i also hope and believe that litecoin has a great future. if litepay can have a great launch i see a this coin going places. but in crypto my guess is as good as the next on

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

Litecoin is one of best coin in crypto market. So many sites. ICO projects are accepting Litecoin. Because Litecoin transaction fees are pretty low and transaction speed is very good. I think Litecoin has a good future in crypto market.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

First of all, any given coin does not vanish nor die since people keep buying - selling it , and as you know LTC is one of the most active coins in the market nowadays .
In addition more people are getting involved in the digital cryptocurrencies world in which LTC takes a very important place .
So for the future ( or let's say near future like 5 years from now ) LTC will exist & most likely will grow more than its current status
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:55:05 AM

Vanish? where to? six and a halve years of history and stronger every passing day

This just another kind of joke thread. But honestly, i was very glad to see that charts. It looks like we will be facing another bullish for bitcoin and litecoin again.

Every day bitcoin becomes more and stronger but the market is controlled by the speculators.

As per litecoin will try to tested the lightning network before it will be implemented to the bitcoin and then that was a great update and called when litecoin will vanish just like horrible words.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I think Litecoin is being considered as one of the most potential coins in the blockchain system. you see at the end the end of the last Litecoin price was only below the 100 USD but in the December of 2017, the price went up almost 350 USD within a few days. after that, the price wend down but still its price above 200USD.
So many experts of Cryptocurrency thinks that Litecoin will be also a good coin for payment or other purposes in the blockchain system. I also think that Litecoin will become a good one so that already i am an owner of 2 Litecoin ha ha ha..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Litecoin is one top trending cryptocurrency so we do not predict the future possibilities. I think it will stay more than 10 years because number of coins are continuously launching in the crypto market so after 10 years big changes are waiting to crypto platform. But current scenario is supported to Litecoin this is good growing cryptocurrency and still market is fluctuating so we do not judge anything in crypto market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

I think that Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency that exist. This is an upgraded bitcoin version, so I think that this coin will never disappear
Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

The most prominent characteristic of Litecoin is  one that gives it the most potential for disruption and inspires much confidence within the cryptocurrency community.Litecoin’s drama-free community and even keel give it less volatility and a steady trend, making it great for arbitration, trading, spending, or even fundraising. Some cryptocurrency enthusiasts have compared bitcoin’s market capitalization to Litecoin and done the math based on its maximum number of coins and other traits and have almost unanimously declared that it is undervalued. Even so, with much progress being made on the Lightning Network, Litecoin may one day soon evolve into the truest form of cryptocurrency yet, and leave the others in the dust.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: