Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1461 times)
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

I am not optimistic about the future of the Litecoin token.
So for now, I will not invest in this token.
Its a proper coin and not a just a token. It helps to get at least the basics right.

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vihang200200

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:10 AM

Litecoin is a good altcoin in my opinion and this coin has good potential, and I believe in litecoin that this coin has a bright future. So many people are holding litecoin and investing in it for profit, and litecoin has a very team both so litecoin is a promising cryptocurrency.
Om George Kesurupan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

Litecoin is one of the most dependable coins of the future because it has sophisticated technology, Litecoin is one of the oldest coins so I'm sure LTC will continue to grow and become bigger in the future.
paul heman

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

I think the future of Litecoin is bright. Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. It can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoins for cheaper transactions. Will it grow over $1000? I cannot be sure but I hope it will reach there.

Sheldonnnn you are right! It is bright cause Litecoin team is working
hard! Now we have LitePay, what Charlie Lee did with his announcement
that he sold all his Litecoins and he will continue to work on Litecoin
cause he love that is great, that is how we can recognize persistence and
determination of someone who wish to succeed in something.
   It will grow, how do I know it? It is like with Bitcoin! Litecoin have a
supply limit of 84 Million coins, but it have decimals! what is 84 million people?!
everyone to have couple Litecoins? Where will you spent your maximum $1000?
Litecoin is more popular, and limited supply needs to inflict on price with time,
that means becoming more popular, more adoption, and demand needs to go up.
Litecoin had become a very capable coin to be relied upon with ever-increasing development. so with the potential of Litecoin is very capable of reliable. other than that for Litecoin which had fallen easily back up with Litecoin which became the mainstay coin.
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:07:55 AM

I think LTC's main use case/source of value is that it is a testing ground for BTC.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

good to see litecoin is getting down because I have a plan to buy more litecoin. I see that litecoin have a big potential to increase although there will be difficult to predict when it's increasing. I am sure that litecoin can increase by more than 0.02 btc because this coin is a stable coin so far and the down for the price is not too much. litecoin itself has a big community which still supports until now and makes the coin becomes stronger.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

good to see litecoin is getting down because I have a plan to buy more litecoin. I see that litecoin have a big potential to increase although there will be difficult to predict when it's increasing. I am sure that litecoin can increase by more than 0.02 btc because this coin is a stable coin so far and the down for the price is not too much. litecoin itself has a big community which still supports until now and makes the coin becomes stronger.
Although this coin goes up and down but, litecoin has become very powerful and growing, but it is too early to say that it will be able to move the ancestors of all cryptocurrency and take its place.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Litecoin is a fairly young cryptocurrency, so every six months of ecosystem development opens up new opportunities for the project. In this regard, to evaluate Litecoin best in the future.
During 2017, the price of the coin increased more than 25 times.
Centralized project management allows the community to respond much more easily to sharp market fluctuations.
No forks and a single line of further development.
The coin has potential, however, it should be understood that any forecast is a sensitive topic that requires serious monitoring and evaluation of different points of view. Despite the planned increase in the price of cryptocurrency, I believe that it is not advisable to invest in Litecoin all their savings. This rule remains relevant when investing in any of the cryptocurrencies — do not invest all funds in a single asset.
lanalang

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
I am thinking that LiteCoin strong enough to survive here, of course he is not like Ethereum, but anyway it seems for me that we would love to see the Litecoin price growing, whe this ends.
Todoroki

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:14:43 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
I am thinking that LiteCoin strong enough to survive here, of course he is not like Ethereum, but anyway it seems for me that we would love to see the Litecoin price growing, whe this ends.
Certainly with bitcoin prices coming down today, this will give litecoin a chance to rise higher and maybe after this, we can see litecoin start rising higher. I'm sure litecoin could be higher like other expensive coins. In addition, as one of the oldest coins, litecoin has a stronger community that still supports and gives back to litecoin to improve and soon, the price will increase.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

my prediction Litecoin price will increase very high and in the future Litecoin will beat Ethereum price.

profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting and promising coin. And I am fully confident that this coin will go up as soon as the market turns around.

Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

In my own opinion, litecoins has a very big potential to grow as the time goes by because we all know that this coins is one of the top ten coins in the market and being leveled to bitcoin, ethereum and many more. And it will not vanish base on my prediction.
hometester

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

one of those coins that shows itself perfectly, even in a falling market. If you trade on it in relation to bitcoin, you can increase the number of bitcoins, and no matter where the market goes
candyemily112

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

Actually I never considered Litecoin as my first choice, reading you guys makes me re-think about my goals in crypto's world. I will give Litecoin a trial and decide later, thanks for your precious tips, as always
huyentrang08000

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

I think his condition is very controversial right now. It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. But now there are rumors that bitcoin is preparing an upgrade and if it surpasses litecoin, it will simply disappear or merge with bitcoin.
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Litecoin futures will open up LTC trading to more institutional investors. This will add to the liquidity of Litecoin and make it easier for people to get in and out of Litecoin.
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

The price of Litecoin is very competitive now! I invest in this coin. Litecoin is a very liquid coin, with cheap transactions.  Wink
Shushale65

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

There are chances for Litecoin development, but I would not say that they are big. The creator of Litecoin refused it, and this is a bad sign.
digol

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

One of the main advantages of Litecoin is the less time it takes to confirm the payment.  This makes Litecoin the ideal currency for small purchases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: