Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:12:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin  (Read 1472 times)
Carwyn Young

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

In my opinion, Litecoin is one of the best coins in the market now. Its network invites users who want fast, quick solutions involving cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Moreover, people are starting to come around Litecoin: they are beginning to understand that, in some ways, it is similar to Bitcoin, but is also faster and involves significantly cheaper transaction fees.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike. Personally, I dont really understand how the price of Litecoin is that low. Is better than Bitcoin, is faster, brings real value and the number of circulating supply is low.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

There's always a hope and a brighter future for litecoin as long as people will keep using and investing on it. I am optimistic about the future of this alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. I don't know if it is just a strategy to invite others to invest in litecoin too. But basically, when you look at litecoin's attributes, it's all good and that makes this coin listed on the top 10 cryptos.

razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it?
Litecoin's prospects in 2018 are not the best. In my opinion, the Crypto currency will continue to become cheaper and by June it will even drop to a mark of fifty dollars.
deglog8

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:17:43 AM

I think his condition is very controversial right now. It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. But now there are rumors that bitcoin is preparing an upgrade and if it surpasses litecoin, it will simply disappear or merge with bitcoin. Smiley Smiley
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

What is the future of Litecoin? How long it may stay? is there any chance to be vanish it? Smiley Smiley

There is no chance to disappear in this coin. It is one of the most reliable and safe. In addition, it has a high degree of liquidity.
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

It’s a peer-to-peer internet currency that allows for instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. It’s a decentralized payment network that isn’t managed by any central authorities.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

I fully support the LTC project, despite all the possible disadvantages that the project has, I think that in general the project is very promising as BTC, but it's like a reserve currency in case of bitcoin collapse.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

Litecoin is a good altcoin in my opinion and this coin has good potential, and I believe in litecoin that this coin has a bright future. So many people are holding litecoin and investing in it for profit, and litecoin has a very team both so litecoin is a promising cryptocurrency.
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. I am optimistic about the future of the alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. Which should fuel the price hike. Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. Litecoin is a great choice for both short.
vivuta105

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:14 AM

It has been one of the best performing cryptocurrencies in the last 12 months. There are many predictions that say Litecoin’s growth will be higher than that of Bitcoin.
beigai

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:19 AM

It was created as an alternative to bitcoin with a cheaper and faster transaction due to the difficulties of integration into the bitcoin code. I am optimistic about the future of the alt too since some experts are even comparing litecoin to bitcoin. Which should fuel the price hike. Litecoin is one of the most profitable coins in cryptocurrency market. Litecoin is a great choice for both short.
Yes, I admit that Litecoin has risen a lot in the past year, but we also know that Litecoin is just a simplified version of Bitcoin and it has not made any technical adjustments, so I prefer to wait and see.  And I will not invest now.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

I think Litecoin is a good coin and has a quite potential future, because it is an open source project, which means that it has the capability and flexibility to implement relevant and useful tech improvements, such as SegWit and the lightning network. In that matter, it is an improved Bitcoin version, which is logical since it was a fork of it.
camnhungg666

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

Nothing is absolutely safe. If you do a detailed research investigation, make sure that this ICO project is promising. Then its risk is very small for you, but it will not be absolutely safe. Investment is the coexistence of risks and benefits.
clairemoon542

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:21:20 AM

Litecoin is very different from the others in its stability against the dollar. At the same time, it depends quite strongly on Bitcoin's exchange rate - whenever Bitcoin becomes more expensive, LTC / BTC falls, and when Bitcoin falls, LTC / BTC grows slightly. It is thanks to such boring stability that Litecoin will stay on the market. Litecoin will develop and succeed only if people invest in it. Otherwise, it will just go with the flow. Cheesy
lisa_john

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

As I know, LTC is a digital currency, which is built on the same blockchain as Bitcoin and can be used to make payments. The biggest advantage that Litecoin offers over Bitcoin is speed. If it succeed to achieve real life payments, it will reach the roof. I believe that in 2018 we will see major price boom in LTC. However, it still all depends on the news and the situation on the cryptocurrency market, if the news is positive then just break.
elnykate

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:50:19 AM

The Litecoin is in top 5 cryptocyrrency. His market cap $11 263 188 540 (06/03/2018). Quite possible, that LTC will be cheaper, but that is vanish is inpossible. This is my opinion...
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Litecoin is growing and developing every day in the world of crypto currencies. to me the most powerful of the crypto money is litecoin. the price of ethereum will soon be exceeded
JP_crypto

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Honestly, I highly appreciate of Litecoin. Litecoin is an open source project, which means that it has the capability and flexibility to implement relevant and useful tech improvements, such as SegWit and the lightning network. In that matter, it is an improved Bitcoin version, which is logical since it was a fork of it.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:35 AM

I like Litecoin. It is regarded as an improved version of Bitcoin. It is considerably faster than Bitcoin, completing transactions in an average of 2.5 minutes, compared to the 10 minutes it takes to perform a similar operation in the latter. Moreover, it represents a cheaper option for people looking to perform transactions, with an almost zero transaction fee compared to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: