Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:41:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53119 times)
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:49:12 AM

From what I saw, the team is most active in Telegram. People are actively interested in the issue of listing. From the answers they received, the impression is that the team is waiting for the growth of the market.   In my opinion, this is not very good. Because it is not known how much the market will be in such a state, and it is not known how long they intend to wait.

These are the latest updates from the team:
  Dear Community,
we´d love to provide you with an update regarding what happened in the past weeks.
Tech Development: our development team worked very hard and we are making very good progress.
We are strongly improving the existing survey solution based on a lot of feedback that we receive from our existing customers.
  This will lead to more sustainability and an increase in the number of customers.
Besides strengthening the existing product solution we are further working on our web-eye tracking and web-emotion recognition solution.
We plan to provide you a great video that shows the capability of the current prototype early year.

Regarding listing and exchanges: we do have listing agreements signed with 5 exchanges so far including high ranked exchanges on CMC and Coinhills.
Besides that we have a powerful listing strategy and campaign prepared that we will execute once the crypto market gets friendlier.

Since it´s Christmas and New Year time here in Europe our team will be on vacation in the next two weeks.
We do all wish you a merry Christmas and happy, healthy and successful new year 2019!

Good news. I hope to soon be able to sell my token at a certain exchange. This is a big project and their current development team is always working hard to give investors great confidence and I believe that the value of Pdata token will increase very high when the market enters the stage stability
I agree with you.
When the market goes up, this token should become significantly more expensive. This is not only this project, but anyone who has continued to develop, despite the hard time for projects. The community is  oversees this, and the diligence and enthusiasm of the team has always aroused more interest than empty promises and inactions.
I have invested in Pdata but waiting too long may be the reason why this project is less interested in the community. I think that if the market enters a stable stage, any ICO project will be interested and Pdata will surely make all investors happy.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

This is entering the second month of 2019, and I see the market conditions remain bad up to now, what if the market conditions are still bad until the end of the year? will you still wait until market conditions improve.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:26:18 PM

This is entering the second month of 2019, and I see the market conditions remain bad up to now, what if the market conditions are still bad until the end of the year? will you still wait until market conditions improve.
I think the team will be waiting for the best market conditions. However, nobody knows when this will happen. It remains for us to hope that the team is intensively continuing to develop the project.
Some plans from the team:

Hi , we will bring a big release end of March which includes the Opiria web application (for companies) and both apps for iOS and Android. This release contains the new future oriented software architecture and lots of new features for companies (which will strongly help us acquire more customers).
Regarding listing: we are observing the crypto market in order to find the right timing for listing PDATA. Listing right now in the extremely bear market would negatively influence the token. That´s the reason for not having listed in the last months. Once the "attitude" becomes better and positive we´ll list PDATA.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:42:58 AM

I think the team will be waiting for the best market conditions. However, nobody knows when this will happen. It remains for us to hope that the team is intensively continuing to develop the project.

Hi , we will bring a big release end of March which includes the Opiria web application (for companies) and both apps for iOS and Android. This release contains the new future oriented software architecture and lots of new features for companies (which will strongly help us acquire more customers).
Regarding listing: we are observing the crypto market in order to find the right timing for listing PDATA. Listing right now in the extremely bear market would negatively influence the token. That´s the reason for not having listed in the last months. Once the "attitude" becomes better and positive we´ll list PDATA.

Until now, there has not been any major updates and we are feeling a long delay in this project. Pdata has been a very developed project but in recent times everything has shown signs of underdevelopment when they choose a silent solution that affected investors and many others in this project. I hope they come back soon and give us more information regarding exchanges because for everyone this is the biggest news.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

Until now, there has not been any major updates and we are feeling a long delay in this project. Pdata has been a very developed project but in recent times everything has shown signs of underdevelopment when they choose a silent solution that affected investors and many others in this project. I hope they come back soon and give us more information regarding exchanges because for everyone this is the biggest news.
It really stretched out for a long time. But soon will be the end of March, and I hope that the team will provide us with interesting information about future plans for action.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:06:50 PM

Already they have taken a very long time for the ICO, now again they are dragging the situation of the market which makes us think more negative about this company. Every company is saying the same thing the market situation is not good. Even though they are not answering about the distribution but still they are dragging the situation.
scolary23

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:42:30 PM

Already they have taken a very long time for the ICO, now again they are dragging the situation of the market which makes us think more negative about this company. Every company is saying the same thing the market situation is not good. Even though they are not answering about the distribution but still they are dragging the situation.
Whatever it,  but such a situation in the market really has a negative impact, and not only on this project. I do not justify such decisions, especially since we do not know how long this will last. let's see what they will give us about their decisions.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:22:09 AM

It really stretched out for a long time. But soon will be the end of March, and I hope that the team will provide us with interesting information about future plans for action.
the developers have posted the news in their telegram channel. and if they really keep their promises, it will be very cool!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:43:21 AM

the developers have posted the news in their telegram channel. and if they really keep their promises, it will be very cool!

Yes, people have been waiting for their payment from many days and now the market situation is becoming positive which will help the Pdata to list in the exchanges. Whether they are working in the background are not we don't know but the situation of the project is becoming worse without any proper updates.
Scambusterz

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:37:56 PM

Yes, people have been waiting for their payment from many days and now the market situation is becoming positive which will help the Pdata to list in the exchanges. Whether they are working in the background are not we don't know but the situation of the project is becoming worse without any proper updates.
I hope that these promises will be true, because we have waited too long. the market is now starting to recover and in my opinion this is a favorable situation for entering the stock exchange.
scolary23

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

I hope that these promises will be true, because we have waited too long. the market is now starting to recover and in my opinion this is a favorable situation for entering the stock exchange.
It is exactly, it seems that the market is starting to recover. I think that now is a good time to start working with the listing. Especially because they were waiting for this.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:46:32 PM

Whatever it,  but such a situation in the market really has a negative impact, and not only on this project. I do not justify such decisions, especially since we do not know how long this will last. let's see what they will give us about their decisions.
The current market situation is filled with confidence for investors, the market is signal a return and it is the best time for some completed sales to start launching, I have seen some that have launched successfully, prices may drop lower than ICO but will gradually recover

Scambusterz

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:29:13 PM

The current market situation is filled with confidence for investors, the market is signal a return and it is the best time for some completed sales to start launching, I have seen some that have launched successfully, prices may drop lower than ICO but will gradually recover
if developers will be engaged in the project and develop it, then it will be interesting to people and the price of the token will recover very quickly.
scolary23

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 04:06:06 PM

if developers will be engaged in the project and develop it, then it will be interesting to people and the price of the token will recover very quickly.
I agree with you. The best guarantee of a good price is the fruitful work of the team to develop their project.
As for listing, it looks like they started moving in that direction. This is an ad from their Facebook page:

Dear Community,
in addition to our previews news about PDATA finally getting listed we are very happy to announce that
we are in talks about listing on a top5 exchange on Coinmarketcap.
Once everything is signed and sealed we will let you know right away which exchange.
Please stay tuned!

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:39:05 AM

I agree with you. The best guarantee of a good price is the fruitful work of the team to develop their project.
As for listing, it looks like they started moving in that direction. This is an ad from their Facebook page:

Dear Community,
in addition to our previews news about PDATA finally getting listed we are very happy to announce that
Once everything is signed and sealed we will let you know right away which exchange.
Please stay tuned!
This news is really interesting and worth waiting for this year. I hope the Pdata team can do it all so that everything can be the most convenient for all investors. I am sure this will be the best return of the project and we should be more optimistic at this time. Maybe Pdata has been inactive for a long time but being accepted at the exchange in the top 5 is something I can't imagine. Trust the Pdata development team again and you will earn good profits

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 05:13:08 AM

Dear Community,
Please stay tuned!

After many days of waiting, we are hearing the positive news about the listing which makes many people are happy who invested and who worked for the bounty. So still, they are in talks with the major exchange so maybe in Q2, we might expect the possibility of listing the coin in exchanges.
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:42:14 AM

Dear Community,
Please stay tuned!
This news is really interesting and worth waiting for this year. I hope the Pdata team can do it all so that everything can be the most convenient for all investors. I am sure this will be the best return of the project and we should be more optimistic at this time. Maybe Pdata has been inactive for a long time but being accepted at the exchange in the top 5 is something I can't imagine. Trust the Pdata development team again and you will earn good profits

TOP 5 means nothing. It depends how you calculate that top 5? Is it real volume top 5 or fake ass volume top 5... I bet its kucoin or okex exchange...

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:45:52 AM

How many tokens have been issued all together ? Whats the max circulating supply of this shitcoin?

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
scolary23

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Dear Community,
Please stay tuned!

TOP 5 means nothing. It depends how you calculate that top 5? Is it real volume top 5 or fake ass volume top 5... I bet its kucoin or okex exchange...

Let them at least go to the kucoin or okex. They were already in ambush for a long time.
Anyway, this is good news after a long wait. And it seems to me that now is a good time to do it.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Scambusterz

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:23:08 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2019, 12:44:10 AM by Scambusterz

kucoin and okex are not the worst exchangers. Therefore, if you are right, it is still a big step for the project. After all, we waited too long.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: