Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:21:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53129 times)
Milethave

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

The project has a solid team of expert developers testing and working on every technical aspect of thier site. This should guarantee a smooth application when it goes to operation.
Hopefully they will get the perfect app so that people can say that the team behind the project development are really skilled and very professional  with their work. Well, as this platform is still in developmant stage and their crowdsale will start soon I am hoping the team will be supported by many investors to make this project useful in the future.
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

The project has a solid team of expert developers testing and working on every technical aspect of thier site. This should guarantee a smooth application when it goes to operation.
Hopefully they will get the perfect app so that people can say that the team behind the project development are really skilled and very professional  with their work. Well, as this platform is still in developmant stage and their crowdsale will start soon I am hoping the team will be supported by many investors to make this project useful in the future.
Their application for this project would define how good the developers are on this team. Looking forward to see their output for this project as well the upcoming crowdsale.
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:28:45 AM

Their application for this project would define how good the developers are on this team. Looking forward to see their output for this project as well the upcoming crowdsale.
It really looks to be nice and hopefully they will hit more during crowd sale which is some weeks to come than in actual pre-sale
suaranah tekkok

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

why my spreedsheet is still empty? please check back
Earanting

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

I heard that Facebook & Instagram was banning any cryptocurrency advertisement but it looks nonsense. I bet they are banning cryptocurrencies ads because some of them turned to be a scam.
Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

Yeah and I heard also that news but I think it is not yet final. This platform will now have a chance to show their capability as this rumors about social media is a banning crypto.
It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.
They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.
I do not think that is the reason why social media banned the crypto. We heard so many news about an investors has being scam by an ICO and the price is seriously huge. Maybe this is the reason they do not want to ad crypto in their site.
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:21:21 AM

The project is now beginning to interest a growing number of people, advertising really works well. Soon we will see the launch of this steep project.
Is only a matter of time before it hits the best project of 2018 i think because is really is a great advertisement and publishing medium..Is a great platform that support lots of people if you look at it
batrocio

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

Nice Team And developers.. Good Luck in your campaign, hope it will become successful someday Smiley
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Is only a matter of time before it hits the best project of 2018 i think because is really is a great advertisement and publishing medium..Is a great platform that support lots of people if you look at it
Its just the beginning bud, whales are is still observing how this project is progressing and if they already got enough information that the project is worth investing then definitely they will join the boat.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

you are trying to make a good project, then that our data is used for free is very bad, and how I understood your idea you want to solve this problem

Yes, it will solve problems for both consumers and companies. You can sell directly your personal data to companies and earn, companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements to design better products and services.  Wink
Especially I see here the benefits for consumers. In the end, this is our personal information, which I did not want to give to third parties
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Its just the beginning bud, whales are is still observing how this project is progressing and if they already got enough information that the project is worth investing then definitely they will join the boat.
Those who are confident in the project, and know how much it can be successful, have long joined it and bought their tokens with a good bonus
JaceMace.

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:07:05 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 03:06:32 PM by JaceMace.

I would like to ask about emotion analysis from the whitepaper,do you guys have a definition for this, please ?

For emotion analysis we will use the integrated cameras. We want to keep it easy for the user, so no special hardware is needed. There are pretty good algorithms for face and emotion detection based on cameras integrated in different devices.

why my spreedsheet is still empty? please check back

Hi Suaranah, for bounty related questions, please join our telegram bounty channel: https://t.me/pdatabounty

It turns this into a fully transparent, open marketplace, without any middlemen for the secure trading of personal data,
which puts consumers in control and fully protects their data privacy in combination with a propercompensation for their personal data.

Nice Team And developers.. Good Luck in your campaign, hope it will become successful someday Smiley

Thank you for your support Vorteqs and batrocio. We appreciate it.

Please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PDATA_Token
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pdatatoken/
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:49 PM

When it comes to my personal data, I am more than sure I wanna know if and how someone else take use of it. The fact that we did not have the power to protect it so well and there was many stolen and used information, shows once again that we need a project like PDATA to bring us to the next level.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
lps21

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

When it comes to my personal data, I am more than sure I wanna know if and how someone else take use of it. The fact that we did not have the power to protect it so well and there was many stolen and used information, shows once again that we need a project like PDATA to bring us to the next level.

Thank you for the awesome support infested999, our personal data is very important and we do deserve to know how and who uses it.  Cheesy
growbtcprofits
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

Nice project
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

hello!
mining Is it possible for this coin?
masternodes?
tnx!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: