Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:22:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53119 times)
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

I hope that this project will be worldwide, really use the world's technologies to promote its company.
It will, don't worry! This is a very promising project, and most people can see this! There is no reason for the project to not go worldwide. Good luck!
I am glad to see that the project is developing and there is an active discussion . Where can I read information about the exchanges on which you plan to distribute your token?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

How many members you have on telegram ?
Is it that hard to check that info for yourself? :-s
There are about 20k members
unique question about telegram followers so we can know the amount Grin
Russsslan89

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Hello, why in Spreadsheet for work 0 TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Hello, for bounty related queries, please go here:
https://t.me/pdatabounty

Thank you
BestKait

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

I hope that this project will be worldwide, really use the world's technologies to promote its company.
It will, don't worry! This is a very promising project, and most people can see this! There is no reason for the project to not go worldwide. Good luck!
I am glad to see that the project is developing and there is an active discussion . Where can I read information about the exchanges on which you plan to distribute your token?

Hello!

We will be listed on exchanges roughly 30 days after token sale event. Do stay tuned for updates on the specific exchanges! There are many platforms to read more about this project and stay up to date. First, here are the links to our Telegram channels:

For Announcements: https://t.me/PDATAannouncements
For Chat: https://t.me/PDATAtoken

Join these to stay on top of announcements about exchange!

You can also check out the whitepaper (https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf) and see the Medium blog (https://medium.com/pdata-token)!

Hope this helps.  Smiley Wink
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

On with exchanges you plan to trade your token?

Hello there,

We will be listed on exchanges roughly 30 days after token sale event, however, the specifics of where and when are not yet available. Do stay tuned for updates on the specific exchanges.

Cheesy

Great update! because many projects failed to list their after the crowdsale, you have given specific timeline how many days you are going to take for listing in the exchange. From tomorrow onwards the crowdsale will start, so how many coins you are going to give for 1 ETH?

Hello there!

The base price is $0.1USD per token, but bonuses apply during the sale, during day 1 of the main sale period, the bonus will be 15%.

Each day the bonus will go down by 1% down to a minimum of 0%. The last 15 days of the sale there will be no more bonus.

Hope this helps!  Smiley
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

I am not an expert but, for what i know,i think data transfer is not such a huge price to pay

It should be,lol. You are selling personal data, which cannot be obtained so easily,only if someone is sharing their personal life experiences.

In order for someone to sell something valuable, it has to be personal, hence the payment should be a bit higher when you are dealing with personal information. I think this " branch " is not capable to raise their costs in order for the information to be higher also. Too many are selling information,it's not so easy to keep a price at a high rate.

What if personal data becomes more valuable in 5-10years?
There could be something not yet invented... The market is still fairly young along with cryptos.

Initially, I doubt any single users personal data would be worth anything.
But suppose data farms pool users data? - kind of like bitcoin mining. Where each single user can benefit from the overall pool rewards.

Well since everybody is laying out their personal information on the internet, the fact that we can actually be paid doing that sounds pretty good for me tbh, so thumbs up boys and keep up the good work!

I think there can be serious potential here. But definetly some serious work ahead  Wink

As noted in the whitepaper, personal data is the oil of the 21st century. Data brokerage is a 250 billion USD/year industry, the data brokerage industry grew by 13.5% in the past 4 years and is expected to grow at the same rate during the next few years.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

What is the key idea of the project ? Who's behind this,what's his/theirs background ?
I would also like to know this.
From my analysis, the people behind this are some doctors,science degree people. It looks like a promising team,imo
Totally agree! The team behind the project is very strong!

Opiria's CEO Christian Lange founded his first company named Ergoneers GmbH in 2005.

There he developed a data acquisition and analysis platform called D-Lab, aimed towards the objective analysis of human behavior, supporting many different sensors and inputs. D-Lab became and still is an industry standard in the automotive industry, is used by automotive OEMs, Universities and Research Institutes worldwide and big companies like Microsoft, Intel, Google, Apple, Nokia, Samsung, P&G and Nestle. All together D-Lab has 1000+ customers worldwide. Christian also grew a worldwide sales partner network with sales partners in more than 20 different countries.

Opiria's CTO Marlene Gagesch was head of software development at Ergoneers and helped growing the D-Lab software to an industry standard. She and also a part of the former developer team with experience in data aggregation and analysis are now building up Opiria and PDATA.

https://opiria.io/#team
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

OUR PRESALE IS LIVE 🚀🚀🚀

To contribute go to https://opiria.io and click on the CONTRIBUTE button to login and get access to the token sale information.
You can login only if you are registered before. In order to register: https://opiria.io/register
On the contribution page you will see the status of your application (if you passed the KYC and AML process or not). In case you are accepted, you will also see the information for the contribution: the contribution address, the minimum amount in USD and the corresponding value in ETH, and the gas to be set.

❗️❗️ The only valid contribution address is being displayed on the contribution page and nowhere else!!

Please verify that the address in your browser shows a locked symbol and is “https://opiria.io/contribute.html”.
——————————
PRESALE INFO:

👉 The Pre Sale will run through until 4th of May
👉 The Pre Sale will have a hidden cap. If the hidden cap is triggered, sales will stop and the main sale will begin in 24 hours. The Token Sale will last for 4 weeks.
👉 Minimum contribution is 2500 USD
👉 Bonus: 20%
👉 1 Pdata Token = 0.1 USD$
leekhanh197

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

Give me more information about PDATA. Thank you so much Cheesy
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

Hey Leekhanh197,

PDATA is a global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent buying and selling of personal data made in Germany. A major breakthrough by directly connecting companies and consumers and enabling a direct exchange of personal data.

Opiria-Platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data.
Companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to design better products and services.
PDATA Token is the currency for trading personal data using smart contracts on the blockchain.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask. The minimum contribution for pre-ICO and ICO is the same or there will be a difference.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

On with exchanges you plan to trade your token?

Hello there,

We will be listed on exchanges roughly 30 days after token sale event, however, the specifics of where and when are not yet available. Do stay tuned for updates on the specific exchanges.

Cheesy

Great update! because many projects failed to list their after the crowdsale, you have given specific timeline how many days you are going to take for listing in the exchange. From tomorrow onwards the crowdsale will start, so how many coins you are going to give for 1 ETH?

I really don't think you should bank on this definite time regarding listing because on many occasions, the exchanges themselves are the ones that decide and until they are certain about the exact time before this information can get to the ICO project team.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Hey. I wanted to ask. The minimum contribution for pre-ICO and ICO is the same or there will be a difference.

The minimum contribution for both presale and mainsale is still same 2500ETH, although it has a hidden cap which is not made public. The reach of the hidden cap will be announced on the website, in the PDATA Telegram channel as well as on all other social media channels.
khroma

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

PDATA will radically change the current opaque and uncontrollable ecosystem in which personal data is stolen from unprotected consumers without compensating them, which means you get paid for sharing your personal data.
DonPea

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

PDATA will radically change the current opaque and uncontrollable ecosystem in which personal data is stolen from unprotected consumers without compensating them, which means you get paid for sharing your personal data.

Its token is the currency that expresses the value of personal data and enables its trading byusing smart contracts on the blockchain.
Scholles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

I am not an expert but, for what i know,i think data transfer is not such a huge price to pay

It should be,lol. You are selling personal data, which cannot be obtained so easily,only if someone is sharing their personal life experiences.

In order for someone to sell something valuable, it has to be personal, hence the payment should be a bit higher when you are dealing with personal information. I think this " branch " is not capable to raise their costs in order for the information to be higher also. Too many are selling information,it's not so easy to keep a price at a high rate.

There could be something not yet invented... The market is still fairly young along with cryptos.

But suppose data farms pool users data? - kind of like bitcoin mining. Where each single user can benefit from the overall pool rewards.

Well since everybody is laying out their personal information on the internet, the fact that we can actually be paid doing that sounds pretty good for me tbh, so thumbs up boys and keep up the good work!

I think there can be serious potential here. But definetly some serious work ahead  Wink

As noted in the whitepaper, personal data is the oil of the 21st century. Data brokerage is a 250 billion USD/year industry, the data brokerage industry grew by 13.5% in the past 4 years and is expected to grow at the same rate during the next few years.

The prospects and potential in this sector is huge  that's why datakers operate inconspicuously behind a veil of secrecy and a good number are evidently stealing personal data, packaging and reselling it as a commodity, to companies worldwide thereby violating consumers’ data privacy and not even compensating consumers.

That's why consumers worldwide are becoming increasingly aware of these unethical practices and have begun
to actively protect their data privacy.
DonPea

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

I think there can be serious potential here. But definetly some serious work ahead  Wink

The prospects and potential in this sector is huge  that's why datakers operate inconspicuously behind a veil of secrecy and a good number are evidently stealing personal data, packaging and reselling it as a commodity, to companies worldwide thereby violating consumers’ data privacy and not even compensating consumers.
Scholles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:43:49 PM

How many members you have on telegram ?
Is it that hard to check that info for yourself? :-s

This is indeed very funny, let's just say man is very lazy to check out that information for himself. Alright the Pdata Telegram has over 20,000 members. You can join here: https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

I can see presale has commenced some hours ago, and I must say I am thrilled that the project has already raised 2.1 million USD which is commendable atleast, hopefully it would continue in this fate to raise hardcap. The community is huge and so also is the supporters. Keep it up guys.
Scholles

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

Rather than make bogus praises, I think the team and Devs can engage more marketing, attend more Blockchain conferences where alot of cryptocurrency delegates gather, more aggressive campaign would do alot of good for this project just like any other ICO project because it is a competitive game out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: