Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53125 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

So how is the token sale going?

I cant find the statistics anywhere... Should be the last week right?

Hi! You can find it here https://opiria.io/ Grin

I don't think so because still, there are many days left in the ICO, now presale is going on and very soon they will start crowdsale. Finding potential in pdata who need data.

Thanks, yeah my bad. Pre-sale ends in 4hrs and 3mil so far is pretty good.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:17:56 AM

I don't think so because still, there are many days left in the ICO, now presale is going on and very soon they will start crowdsale. Finding potential in pdata who need data.

Yes, now they are in presale only still, there is crowdsale left in the pdata ICO but we don't know how far this can reach to the community? But whether Pdata has already partnered with those big companies?
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Good afternoon! Tell me please, do I have to go KYC for the bounty of companies?

Hello, that is a great question. But I think it will be better if you post your question in the bounty thread, so the manager can answer it or you can join their telegram group.
Sammied

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

It turns this into a fully transparent, open marketplace, without any middlemen for the secure trading of personal data,
which puts consumers in control and fully protects their data privacy in combination with a propercompensation for their personal data.

Hi muathuvang114, it feels so great to know you have such in-depth knowledge about the project.
Thank you very much for the support, we really appreciate it.Smiley
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Yes, now they are in presale only still, there is crowdsale left in the pdata ICO but we don't know how far this can reach to the community? But whether Pdata has already partnered with those big companies?

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

We just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale.

The process of getting listed takes a few weeks. Therefore, we decided to extend the pre-sale until 15th of June to enable you to purchase the tokens directly from the exchange. The main sale will start on June 16th and will last 4 weeks.

Follow our news channel: https://t.me/PDATAannouncements

Thanks for this update, I guess this is about the first time I heard that a token is going to listed on an exchange and tokens would be bought directly from the exchange during its ICO.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

We just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale.

The process of getting listed takes a few weeks. Therefore, we decided to extend the pre-sale until 15th of June to enable you to purchase the tokens directly from the exchange. The main sale will start on June 16th and will last 4 weeks.

If this presale and main tokensale has been shifted, why was the total funds raised also removed from the ICO site? With this extension, the percentage allocated for bounty should also be increased to match this extension.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

It was decided by the team to  extend the pre-sale until 15th of June to enable  the purchase of tokens directly from the exchange. The main ICO is still a long way away from now which  will start on June 16th.
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

It was decided by the team to  extend the pre-sale until 15th of June to enable  the purchase of tokens directly from the exchange. The main ICO is still a long way away from now which  will start on June 16th.
Hi Vorteqs, you are correct. As of now The pre sale is extended until June 15, 2018 and the ICO will start on June 16, 2018. Please check out our announcement channel on telegram at:
https://t.me/PDATAannouncements

and our official telegram community channel at:
https://t.me/PDATAtoken
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:38 AM

The future development of PDATA will be pretty good. We all know the importance of personal data. The technology of block chain in this industry is very promising.
Haonam152

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

will be the data completely anonymous? Impossible to trace back to me? does the data buying company know anything about their trading partner? or only the other way round?
JaceMace.

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

will be the data completely anonymous? Impossible to trace back to me? does the data buying company know anything about their trading partner? or only the other way round?

Hello Haonam152, the data will not be anonymous but it will be secured and encrypted, it will be traced back to you because you will need to register and put in your personal data. You will submit your encrypted data to our Opiria platform and it will be matched by the Company who is requesting the data. Thank you.  Wink

For further better understanding here is the link to our whitepaper. https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

Thanks for this update, I guess this is about the first time I heard that a token is going to listed on an exchange and tokens would be bought directly from the exchange during its ICO.

Hello dev, where is the PData has been listed in exchange? and how we can buy directly Pdata to this exchange? thank you

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
JaceMace.

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

Hello dev, where is the PData has been listed in exchange? and how we can buy directly Pdata to this exchange? thank you

Hello there, by the start of main sale on June 16th, PDATA tokens can be purchased directly from an exchange. Do stay tuned for more updates concerning the specific exchange.😊
DonPea

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

Hello there, by the start of main sale on June 16th, PDATA tokens can be purchased directly from an exchange. Do stay tuned for more updates concerning the specific exchange.😊

Very well, we'll all certainly wait for that exchange listing Pdata because this is the first time I would hear about this too.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

🔔🔔🔔 Update 🔔🔔🔔

Very well, we'll all certainly wait for that exchange listing Pdata because this is the first time I would hear about this too.

I hope PDATA can get listed on popular exchange at leat on the top 10-20, so people will interested to buy this token as much as possible. Because with better exchange can help this project to be popular
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:52 AM

The project clearly has huge prospects and great potential, and thanks to the experience already available, as well as a strong cohesive team, it is an excellent place to invest.
DonPea

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

I can imagine, the Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions. Its web application will be extended to analyze the measured objective data channels.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

If they are able to incorporate these into the Opiria Platform, then this will for example enable companies to replay gaze behavior and emotions together to understand how consumers interact with a website or view an advertisement and how that influences their emotions.
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Really Opiria has customers like Intel, Audi, BMW?
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

Really Opiria has customers like Intel, Audi, BMW?

Hey Pered1980, Opiria already has a working product with existing renowned customers such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and GM.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: