Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:05:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN] [ICO] SONDER - High-secure payment algorithm for e-commerce 🚀🚀  (Read 6192 times)
Parchi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:49 PM

our team try to find new perspective ICOs, where i can read about your?
Malitad

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:27:35 PM

Hope they will do all they declare. Seems to cool to be real  Grin
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

SONDER ICO Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Hello! You can find all necessary information at our website - https://sonder.vision/ . Besides, if you have some certain questions, feel free to ask them here  Roll Eyes
Veenatu

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

very much read about this ICO, inspires confidence.
I think you can try Wink
Parchi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

Hello! You can find all necessary information at our website - https://sonder.vision/ . Besides, if you have some certain questions, feel free to ask them here  Roll Eyes
thanks, i will study and contact you if needed Wink
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:35:46 PM

thanks, i will study and contact you if needed Wink
You are welcome )
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:44 PM

Still don't get it. Are you going to develop your own blockchain and will be moving payments onto that blockchain or you're just another Dopp on Ethereum network
Hi! We are going to develop our own blockchain because providing a technology of addresses obfuscation will be impossible on Ethrereum network. After Sonder Mainnet Launch token-swap will happen and SNR-tokens will be converted into Sonder coins.
It's so cool that this SONDER project will develop its own Blockchain. It would be great if this project could be developed until the future. Because I believe this SONDER project will provide many conveniences and of course promising to its users. Hopefully, many investors are interested in SONDER project.

Peichte

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Still don't get it. Are you going to develop your own blockchain and will be moving payments onto that blockchain or you're just another Dopp on Ethereum network
Hi! We are going to develop our own blockchain because providing a technology of addresses obfuscation will be impossible on Ethrereum network. After Sonder Mainnet Launch token-swap will happen and SNR-tokens will be converted into Sonder coins.
It's so cool that this SONDER project will develop its own Blockchain. It would be great if this project could be developed until the future. Because I believe this SONDER project will provide many conveniences and of course promising to its users. Hopefully, many investors are interested in SONDER project.
what do you think about their team?
Qunnni

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

the possibilities of this ICO are impressive,
simplicity and security, then what is needed in these technologies!!! Cool
Dieniz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Certainly, projects that have their own block are very promising. What exactly does this project offer?
russBOY

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

project perpse. but I've already seen similar projects. how do you differ from others? and will you have any more advisors? because so far I only see 3 on your site.
Zaynear

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

there so many ICOs, so hard to choose best one Angry
Qunnni

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Certainly, projects that have their own block are very promising. What exactly does this project offer?

System of payments with cryptocurerncies with zero fees and fast speed
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

project perpse. but I've already seen similar projects. how do you differ from others? and will you have any more advisors? because so far I only see 3 on your site.
We are providing new standards of security, including obfuscation of addresses and hiding account balances status.Besides, we are focusing not at anonymity, but on security of payments, because Sonder - is not just a token, but the System of secure, fast and cheap payments, created to make purchases with cryptocurrency as easy as with fiat money. After Sonder Mainnet is launched, SNR-token will be converted into Sonder coin and, due to consensus among masternodes and PoS-algorithm, transactions costs will be reduced to a minimum. So, while Sonder Platform will be the easy-access payment system, that will allow people to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life, Sonder coin will become an efficient payment means with high speed of transactions and zero fees as well. If you are interested in comparison of Sonder to another cryptocurrencies, you are free to look at this spreadsheet:

benvladen

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:01 PM

I have studied this project, but unfortunately found it very unreliable investment. In according to the roadmap they were supposed to have working prototypes already as long as partnerships since Q4 of last year. No trace of both found. When I asked (very politely) this question in the Telegram chat I was banned immediately. I know everybody whants to have Lambo, but at least do something for that, guys. I urge everybody to make a research before investing in the projects like this.
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

I have studied this project, but unfortunately found it very unreliable investment. In according to the roadmap they were supposed to have working prototypes already as long as partnerships since Q4 of last year. No trace of both found. When I asked (very politely) this question in the Telegram chat I was banned immediately. I know everybody whants to have Lambo, but at least do something for that, guys. I urge everybody to make a research before investing in the projects like this.

Hello, mister/missis. Sorry, but if you wanted to make a bad image for us, you should put a little more efforts for this Roll Eyes 
1. Your Newbie account with 0 Activity says just one thing - you are hidding your real name. Such posts from newly-created accounts are scum in 99,5%.
2. Ok, lets imagine you are not scummer, but real crypto-enthusiast.  If you read our roadmap more attentively, you should notice, that our company was officially established just in Q3 2017. Dont you think, it would be too fantastic, if we released any Aplha-versions or set any partnerships after 1-2 month of work?  Grin  Sure, its pointed in Sonder Roadmap, that Development of Wallet Alpha and Negotiations were started in Q4 2017, but any releases (excepting listings to exchanges) are planned not earlier than for Q3 2018.
3. For the last three weeks we had banned in our Telegram Group  just two or three scummers, which named themselves as Sonder Admins and dropped messages to people, offering to send them money. One time we had deleted message from user by mistake, but as soon as he said about it, we apologized for that immediately. But we never had banned people for their questions/comments. If you have any proofs of reversal, please, show them, we are interested to see it Wink
Jonas_SONDER (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

And one more thing. We just started our Private Sale yesterday, but even for that short period of time we got three messages from people, who were contacted by scummers with suggestions to participate in Sonder Token Sale.
Please, note, that any issues regarding Private Sale are discussed ONLY via our official  e-mail (@sonder.vision domain), pointed at website -  SONDER WEBSITE
Peichte

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:16:56 PM

Nah, its common thing in crypto, once any project gets attention of community, scummers fly to its telegram as flies for honey  Grin
Jondae

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:28 AM

Team looks impressing. These guys obviously know, how to set partnerships and manage large projects. The main issue is their intentions - to develop blockchain or just raise money and get lost  Huh
Frortil

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:26:43 AM

I read about the technologies that will be used in Sonder, I liked the fact that there will be fast transactions without fees, plus with such a team you can not worry about security, it inspires!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: