Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

Been here since 5 months ago but haven't noticed that pattern yet. Maybe i am just too busy with the bounty i have participated and hodling bitcoin. Well, whatever that pattern says, i just hope that it will follow last year's pattern where bitcoin skyrocketed to 20,000$.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?
No, I do not think so. Increased bitcoin all altcoins will also increase. bitcoin is like a king and when the king gets a lot of money, the country will also become more prosperous.
I think you have had trouble understanding the laws of bitcoin and altcoins. Look carefully and make the right comments. Your posts will help more members in the forum.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

I suppose that indeed there is a market capitalization and people who can invest money to bitcoin and then sell to invest in alts. But there are still new investors who judge the market by btc rate.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

i agree with you,i noticed that too when bitcoin skyrockets up the altcoin go down why is that?maybe altcoins depends on bitcoins price  maybe thats how the market works.
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:28:51 PM

Yes, I agree but bitcoin is the leading coin, so anything that affect bitcoin positively or negatively will directly affects all other coins. Though each coin do have it's own feud that combined with its volatility but Bitcoin still have the most final prediction.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

I think generally that is the nature of online trading be it futures, cryptocurrency and forex. Once a new high is made the market tend to reverse momentarily and the reason is that investors will be harvesting at that time and that will force the price down. Then just because the price down they will be others that will be buying to sell off when the price will make another new high.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

I agree with you mate, when bitcoin are in its highest, altcoins are in its lowest. They are both opposite. Investors are just really not loyal to the coin they want. When some of it has high volume, investors are there, expect it. And when that coin will be dump, they find another new one to invest in
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

So this is a standard scheme on this market and this trend is very easy to trace, also I noticed that when the market is at peak and then falls, then many coins do not return to their previous price

Last two month Bitcoin is going up or down only together with the majority of altcoins. I do not remember a day when BTC jumped high, and alts fell down, and vice versa. It has become some organized scheme even.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

I noticed that the market capitalization is almost not growing and those investments in Bitcoin are usually transferred to altcoins.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

I noticed that the market is developing according to its own rules. After each growth there is a fall. This is common behavior. There can be no eternal growth and an eternal fall. You must learn to profit from this, in order not to be nervous and be able to act properly on time.
Triyavam

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I strongly agree that Altcoin is influenced by Bitcoin,
I say mostly because some do not move inversely to the motion of bitcoin,
Another negative factor is the non-acceptance of crypto as an official means of exchange in various countries,
hopefully bitcoin will soon skyrocket then only our alt ownership will grow also afterwards.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Otherwise, and cannot be, all crypto traded to bitkoinu and if bad bitkoinu, and not good altcoins. In the same way and in the real world) If your national currency tied to another, it followed and moves
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

this happens not always the time . look at the coin market cap website
if you see the charts at the right side there is almost identical chart showing how movement of bitcoin and other cryptos. I experienced like you said that scenario I think back when ETH is just at 400 usd and struggling to break through while bitcoin is staying at the top
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

there is a logic behind it. have you heard of arbitrage? every time BTC goes up fast the USDT based traders will get profit for selling altcoins to BTC thus the sat value of certain coin drops. an example is eth/BTC pair, the USD value of eth/BTC goes up if BTC goes up compare it to usdt/eth pair thus bots/traders abuse this by selling eth to BTC then sell to USD later or buy eth via USDT pair then sell it to BTC, it will stop if the price stabilize. it happens so fast that you will not notice it.

And people will buy coins on cheap price if the BTC stabilize the reason its going up again.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:05 AM

yah. i think that is true. if the price of bitcoin increase many altcoin will increase to. if we see on market if bitcoin and ethereum going green. every coin in market turn to green to. maybe not all.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:34:16 AM

I noticed also the same thing. The pattern is as you explain. When the altcoin price falls, the price of Bitcoin will rise. So when someone wants to buy altcoin, then they sell the bitcoin that the price is high. A very sensible pattern.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:16 AM

Market is very volative and cyclic. We can only hope and predict some things, that would not always be just like that...
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

Yes, i agree, but this is only a rare situation most of the time altcoins follow what identical chart movement of bitcoin referring to the supply chain which also all cryptos are affceted with what happened if the head of cryoto currency turns struggling because of different issues making it drop the value in a certain point.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:16 AM

To some extent, this is true. However, one must caution to randomly give out advice like this. There are many cases where this trend does not apply. Simply look at Ethereum; it's growth has it's own pace probably because it's technology addresses something different from bitcoin.

Ideally, once we move towards a more mature market, this correlation between bitcoin and altcoins should lessen and eventually coins will be independent of each other and value will be based on actual worth of the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

i think im agreed too but i just wanna said, we can just predict 100% the market we can just predict 50% - 75% the market will be going. sobe carefull about market and dont really believe about market. i think just that i can say
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: