Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Agrees with Me?  (Read 2938 times)
yahata142

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

I think this is not what happening during the latest ultimate dip and after the dip that when Bitcoin is falling down it creates a domino epic to all altcoin in which it drags most of the Altcoins price to fall down too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DertyPig823

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Yeah, that's actually not a secret, most of the people that living in cryptoworld for at least 2-3 years already noticed that pattern
jankole14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

We always look for regularities. Our brain is so arranged. Next time your template won't work.
Many thought that they have solved the market mechanism.
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:45:03 AM

I agree with you yes from the first chart is always so because all the coin relies on bitcoin if the ride altcoin is also the same good step that we are for now ya invest a long time and wait for the right time to sell or buy
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

No it always does not happens the same that if bitcoin rises and then all the altcoins go down...i have seen that other altcoins rise as well with the rise of bitcoin...like ethereum and litecoin they rise with the rise of bitcoin so i dont agree with this
many potential price movements begin to grow and fall. all understand, when the movement of bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of altcoin. most altcoins follow bitcoin price growth and I think only a small amount of altcoin can survive when bitcoin prices go down. which I know bitcoin prices as the core of price growth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?

That's what everybody notice and that usually happen and as bitcoin as the dominant one altcoin always follow its movement. Once the bitcoin is dump as well as almost of the altcoins are dump. And once the bitcoin pumps hard, people are selling their alts and switch to bitcoin that's why alts are dumping.

This is always the trend.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

which I see is like that. and I think that's how it works. how to keep the market stable. I think bitcoin also has a continuity between other altcoins. but that's just my perception
Yeah that's true. People will invest first in bitcoin and once they have get a good profits they will trade it with altcoins in hopes that they will get the biggest break once the altcoins do the pumps. And after the pumps they will return back to bitcoin will bigger investment. This is a cycle of small scale investors.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

Just always remember that in every price raise or moon there will always be a dip. And how far the dip will go will depend on how quickly the moon occurred. The reson for that is people are quickly selling their tokens for profits that is why it the price will quickly plummet down. That is how pump and dump groups control the market.

For bitcoin many altcoins are dependent to it since it is one of the most used cryptocurrency to buy other crypto and is also used to exchange crypto to fiat. So if bitcoin price is down it is only natural that the price of most altcoin will be affected .
fransupran

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

That's true, because all altcoin is affected by bitcoin. So if bitcoin changes in price then other coin prices will also be so affected.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

Yes, I've also noticed that when bitcoin goes up, people choose to sell altcoin and convert it to BTC.
This is an interesting phenomenon, although I don't know why.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

I don't think it is as simple as that otherwise the herd mentality would mean everyone was making money. Also if Bitcoin is dropping then usually the alts will follow down so this doesn't correlate that people would sell BTC and then buy alts. If you are watching ETH now you will see that it is often moving independently from BTC. I think your theory may be right some of the time but not all the time.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
vivuta106

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

Once a new high is made the market tend to reverse momentarily and the reason is that investors will be harvesting at that time and that will force the price down.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

So I started noticing a pattern.
Everytime the market goes to the moon, the down trend lasts for a several weeks. Meaning, only when Bitcoin it's going to be at it's highest, the altcoins are going to be at the lowest point.
Then, the money from Bitcoin will start going to the Altcoins, making them going up even more.

Have you noticed the same thing?

Actually, the price of ethcoins is tether to bitcoins and that is the reason why ethereum is increasing when bitcoins is dumping, its all about supply and demand in the market.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

OP it does look like you are onto something with your analysis at this point. With every increase in price in bitcoin and other coins, which only lasts a week at best, the dip that follows has always lasted several weeks with little to no recover. This is a new trend though and I would not be surprised to see this trend change in the next month because that is what always happens with bitcoins and cryptos.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

In your model, it looks like altcoins artificially supported by Bitcoin. I think that the alts are still too attached to Bitcoin. And I hope soon it will end.
lanafilonova

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

No, I noticed that the market is moving synchronously, or everything is growing, or everything is falling, two options.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

I noticed that there is no single scenario of market development, it is always not what we expect.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

I agree that all major cryptocurrencies are always moving in the same direction. Only recently issued tokens do everything on their own.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

yes, I agree with you, when the market to the moon, then the market will not last long, and will fall back to a low point.

but I do not agree if bitcoin rises, then altcoin will go down, because my analysis, when bitcoin rises, then another altcoin will also rise. and only little altcoin that dump.

when the market falls, then people will buy bitcoin and also altcoin. the money will be divided to buy bitcoin and altcoin.

bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:02:03 AM

Yes, I have also noticed this. When bitcoin increases then many altcoins come at low position. Then people start buying it. People who cover in high the money of bitcoin and buy altcoin at cheap rate. They get profit from both sides. it happens very often. Most of the time when bitcoin falls down, altcoin also falls down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: