Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's my best crypto strategy in this spot?  (Read 48 times)
Slot Machine (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

I currently hodl $5500.00USD worth of XRP(bought at .89 and 1.11) as well as $6000.00USD of BTC (bought at 11,899) and $1000.00USD of LTC. (bought at 299.00)

I also have 5k burning a hole in my pocket  to spend on any other coin(s).  

Looking for opinions on possible best strategy for a hodler like me, to make the absolute most money in the long run with the coins I already own, mixed with the 5k I have to spend on any other coin(s)  

Should I sit on all the coins I already have and just take the extra 5k and put it into something like TRX and/or ADA or some other coin?  Should I sell all my BTC back when it hits 12k and buy another coin(s)? Other?   Lots of ways to go but not sure what to do to maximize my investment in the long run.  Any advice would be appreciated.  
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Look man you are the one who has to make decisions. Be sure that if we knew which coin could give us all the best profit that coin will have the highest price already. If you invest into some altcoin you could look at higher returns. Between TRX and ADA I will chose ADA.

Always investigate further if somebody give you their opinion here on forum.
maereglapo

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:05:54 PM

You are clearly not doing your research,XRP was never a good investment a centralized coin which has the banking structure? backuped by the central bank? can you connec the dots? BANKERS! we should i avoid this coin because it is purely manipulated by these bankers and they are making billions of dollars using this coin,it could destroy our community when they dominated our market.
Slot Machine (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:08:00 PM

Thanks!  I already have a long term battle plan.  Really curious to know what others opinions are.  That's all they are.  Opinions.  Not going to blindly follow anyone but frankly I'm fascinated to know what others in the community would do in my spot.
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

I currently hodl $5500.00USD worth of XRP(bought at .89 and 1.11) as well as $6000.00USD of BTC (bought at 11,899) and $1000.00USD of LTC. (bought at 299.00)

I also have 5k burning a hole in my pocket  to spend on any other coin(s).  

Looking for opinions on possible best strategy for a hodler like me, to make the absolute most money in the long run with the coins I already own, mixed with the 5k I have to spend on any other coin(s)  

Should I sit on all the coins I already have and just take the extra 5k and put it into something like TRX and/or ADA or some other coin?  Should I sell all my BTC back when it hits 12k and buy another coin(s)? Other?   Lots of ways to go but not sure what to do to maximize my investment in the long run.  Any advice would be appreciated.  
I think you need to take risks and invest money that you have and small but perspective coins. Exmple: COSS, Telcoin, BlockV

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Dump XRP and you will be fine,it was never a good investment as the founders who has the most of its supply is manipulating its price,there wont be much difference or price improvement with that coin because these people are slowly dumping their supply and making millions of dollars out from nowhere.Centralized coin from the banks shouldnt be supported by the community,and XRP shouldnt be called as a cryptocurreny as it oppose the decentralization which cryptocurrencies are created for.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:00 PM

Dump XRP and you will be fine,it was never a good investment as the founders who has the most of its supply is manipulating its price,there wont be much difference or price improvement with that coin because these people are slowly dumping their supply and making millions of dollars out from nowhere.Centralized coin from the banks shouldnt be supported by the community,and XRP shouldnt be called as a cryptocurreny as it oppose the decentralization which cryptocurrencies are created for.
In this moment I think you should hold the bitcoin and wait for the market to have a dump in the end of the year to buy those extremely cheap altcoin. Do not trade too much at this time because it is not yet clear what the market will look like in the next few months.

Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

In this moment I think you should hold the bitcoin and wait for the market to have a dump in the end of the year to buy those extremely cheap altcoin. Do not trade too much at this time because it is not yet clear what the market will look like in the next few months.

In my opinion, you may continue with LTC and BTC as these coins is much stable than XRP. However, if you are planning to shift on TRX and Cardano, this is also the good time to buy these coins at a much cheaper price where these two coins had a better market performance than XRP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: