Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

OMG. I’m in love with the idea. I would like to be a part of this system. Who knows when will be launch of the application?
Launch of beta version of delivery app will be in 3rd Q this year.
Ow. It is not so far as thought. I hope it would meet my expectations. Besides, I’m a big fan of food.Smiley
I’m convinced in it. Platform is a great way to develop business, or you simply order food if you are its big fan   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brushan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Hi there! Can someone tell me about the UFT tokens?

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.
It looks great. I hope the project will popular. They have grate plans. Food delivery needs to be upgrade as all other industries and it is good that it will be connected with cryptocurrencies.
Yes, devs want to make cryptocurrencies for daily use. Customer will be able to pay for his favorite dish with cryptocurrencies.
It is so fascinating. I still can’t understand one thing. How exactly will be occurred the order process?
The user needs to be logged-in. He will fill in his zip code; choose the restaurant near his location and chose dishes. Then the final price with all transaction fees will be displayed. Also user can choose the select the payment method.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

These tokens are based on Ethereum standard. Namely, erc20, but UFT tokens will be able to upgrade till erc 223. It can give users ability for safe transactions and compatibility with the system.
It looks great. I hope the project will popular. They have grate plans. Food delivery needs to be upgrade as all other industries and it is good that it will be connected with cryptocurrencies.
Yes, devs want to make cryptocurrencies for daily use. Customer will be able to pay for his favorite dish with cryptocurrencies.
It is so fascinating. I still can’t understand one thing. How exactly will be occurred the order process?
The user needs to be logged-in. He will fill in his zip code; choose the restaurant near his location and chose dishes. Then the final price with all transaction fees will be displayed. Also user can choose the select the payment method.
What do mean? Huh I thought only way for payment is the UTFtoken transactions?
Brushan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Many users are still not quite acquainted with cryprocurrencies. Developers want to make this platform simple for everyone, so there are used fiat currencies. But, the system is still based on UTF token
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

Many users are still not quite acquainted with cryprocurrencies. Developers want to make this platform simple for everyone, so there are used fiat currencies. But, the system is still based on UTF token
I’m glad to hear. It is a good solution with this problem. I hope they will help in mass adaptation in using cryptocurrencies.
Brushan

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

I’m glad to hear. It is a good solution with this problem. I hope they will help in mass adaptation in using cryptocurrencies.
I think it won’t take long. Everywhere it is possible to use different currencies, so the market is growing. Platforms like this will help to provide many innovations.
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

If ufoodo is successful in raising funds, it is important to know where the promotion area will be, and you will need more discounts in the early stage to better attract ordinary customers.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

I decided to ask, how long have you been involved in such projects? And why? What purpose do you follow when you are interested in the project?
And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

And why are you interested? Why do you need to know why and how people came to this sphere? What is your interest?

skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:18 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

I understand you, let me tell you everything about myself, and you tell me about yourself. I am also interested in these facts.

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

Yes, of course, let's say this is a very good idea, I believe. If community members know more about each other, it will only be good overall

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

In general, I'm interested in participating in projects, because this is a new field of activity in society, I have a lot of acquaintances who began to deal with this field.

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

So you decided to study projects and crypto sphere to start actively communicating with people and have common themes for communication?

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:11:22 PM

This is certainly also, but also I am doing this to develop, rather than sit and study infinitely only one sphere.

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

How is it different from other projects?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

I understood you, this is a very good position to develop in different directions, I am happy for you, if everyone thought so, we would now live in a different world

I completely agree with you, but unfortunately, or fortunately, the world is so arranged that someone tries to develop and does something, while others do not
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

I still don't understand why you need to carry out your idea on the blockchain. However, I didn't study all the documentation.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

The question to the person who wrote that you are studying the sphere to develop, that is, do you want to say that you are only doing this for this? And that's all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: