Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery  (Read 1936 times)
EccLipSe

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

this project has a clear objective and the idea on this project will be easy to be accepted by everyone, the project will be useful in the future, I also see the sale of coins have quite a few targets, hopefully the target is achieved and product launch
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community
vikhrovn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

What do you mean by "non-profit"? Will you deliver for free? Shocked
What countries do you plan to work in?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:25:13 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:40:35 AM

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:05 AM

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?

Yes exactly. I buy coins projects. In this case, tokens. I'm sure that the price for them will grow and I can make money on it
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find
Dakoc4n

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:55:37 AM

Does Uber inspired you to make this platform Huh
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?
Seidr

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

I do not even know how to help you, I do not have the information given. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you on the forum
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: