Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the Right time to get in!  (Read 23749 times)
gamaman990

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Agree. It seems the waves of bad news have come to an end. If you have been sidelined, now is a good time to get in.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:32 AM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
Yes, if you are not yet into crypto I would highly recommend to build first tranches and buy more and more if the total crypto marketcap will struggle.

Don't trust any exchange!
Eddyc

Activity: 1015
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

In relation to the theme, now is the time to enter or even make high investments, not by the optimism or dream of great upsurges in the future, but by the opportunity to adapt and win big gains and discover promising gems for a greater gain. Another factor that we can analyze is the period of the previous year and compare with the current, and see how much was exponential.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

If you are going to trade or invest, yes this is right time to get in since most of the coins including Bitcoin price is so cheap. Just buy some coins as per your investment and wait for some time to get that grow then sell it. The current trend is very good for buying and as you said you have bought some crypto when price were high which was a good time to sell.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

For all the newbies on crypto like me out there, this is the best time to get in in the crypto world. Why? Because the prices of coins now are so cheap. Last year on last week of December Bitcoin price went on its ATH which was like $20k+/BTC and almost all coins also went on their ATH before crashing. Bitcoin is still struggling to get back up to $20k+ level so invest now and hold your coins. Just buy coins that have high potential and has good technology and you won't regret it.  Grin

Too bad I entered in crypto world when it was at it's peak in 1st week of January I think. So don't be like me buy coins now while the coins are still cheap.
well you still have your chance since bitcoin price and ofcourse those altcoins that following the the top coins are still cheaper compare to what you have mentioned the price last december so invest now and dont hesitate,
stingraydiver

Activity: 117
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

There are many strategies that can help investors at this point.  First buy BTC, ETH, etc. while the prices are low.  Many speculate that the market will rise in the third and fourth quarter of this year.  Second, use the discounted cryptocurrency to buy into worthwhile ICO's.  This can help you gain an additional return on your crypto purchase.

My caveat however is to do alot of research.  Dig deep into the cryptocurrency and ICO's you are contributing to.  For more solid strategy on investing, take a look at one of my other posts titled "My Advice on Investing in Crypto".  It will help you in the long run.  Good luck!
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

Yup, this is a buying time period as it appears we are at the floor or close enough to it.
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

I think we are a good time to invest. Ethereum is $380, bitcoin is under $7000. How much lower prices can we see? Investing is a bit risky but you can make a lot of money in a short time Smiley

Yes you are right and not only Ethereum almost of altcoins are on sale now and perfect time to entry. If you did not get the perfect position before on the your favorite alts this the perfect time or else you're gonna regret it for the rest of you life.
licemer11

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

It could be a really good time to get in. I think that the market will move to growth in the near future
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

If you are giving advice about buying coins that have a high potential and has good technology why not cite some examples of coins that have these traits so that newbies can have an idea about it and they will learn key points on how to distinguish one from the group of coins out there in the market.

In my case, coins that are really used in their use-case are coins that have potential to increase folds when bitcoin recovers from this slump.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

yes this is the right time to get in now the market is very low now we are getting new opportunity to get into the market for new investors
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

yes this is the right time to get in now the market is very low now we are getting new opportunity to get into the market for new investors
This maybe the Good time to enter but new money isn't flowing to the market like in December. If that really happens then we will see another cryptocurrency boom this year which would be more than the previous one and might lasts for more time.

Blah blah
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

It is always wise to buy dips but at the moment market is deceptive, we are still not sure what is the ultimate bottom, i personally think that btc should get bulls back from around $6k level.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

Yes, I think this is the right time for you to invest in the crypto market, because the current market is fluctuating, which lowers the altcoin value. I believe that the market will grow and return to the near future, the value of the altcoin will be high value, it will bring great profits for you.
JJriver

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

A month ago, too, thought so, and now as it is scared invested in a constant regress, then you need to catch the bottom of the coin otherwise you can absolutely nothing with such an investment will remain.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
riaruhs09

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Yes, you're right that buying better had to be at the beginning of the year, but now is not the worst part. The main thing is to choose the right coins for the portfolio so that later you do not bother.
in that case that sometimes makes us missteps to choose, many new coin offers a lot of profit but the result is zero and losses earned, so we better choose coin that has been trusted and have good technology and able to survive in the market.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

Some new people have the intention to buy when the price is so cheap as it is today, and some new people are afraid to invest due worrying the prices will continue to decline. They definitely have differences opinion and it can also be influenced by the surrounding environment, well the statement is indeed encouraging many people to be more optimistic and close to crypto, hopefully., this can really convince many people, that investing in crypto., still can be gain profits.

Broku17

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

If you are looking for short term gains you would want something like Proof of weak hands
https://p3d-bot.github.io/buy.html?masternode=0x323966384eabd67e3aa61f32aab6630b78e0ce65

Or using profit trailer to day trade
https://profittrailer.com/pt/Diesel?gclid=Cj0KCQjwtZzWBRD2ARIsAIPenY1lrB3forHl76d6GEV9WPg6zSj1Ev5zzwyBwuw2FDSE0x_9cdSVZKQaAoDdEALw_wcB

If you are willing to wait till market recovers Deep Onion has huge potential and even if it just returns to all time high you are looking at 10x
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

I believe it truly is, prices are never gonna be like this in a few months from now.
Though it may look depressing and agonizing just looking at all those red figures
decreasing unpredictably, but dips are a temporary form of opportunity that might
prove to be a profitable one in the future. If you wanna invest whether your new
or not in this market, now is an opportune moment to get into bitcoins and altcoins.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Some new people have the intention to buy when the price is so cheap as it is today, and some new people are afraid to invest due worrying the prices will continue to decline. They definitely have differences opinion and it can also be influenced by the surrounding environment, well the statement is indeed encouraging many people to be more optimistic and close to crypto, hopefully., this can really convince many people, that investing in crypto., still can be gain profits.
Those intention to buy at cheap is good while others doubted to buy may regret.  For me it is the right time to buy and we still have the chance to invest in bitcoin because when we hold a big opportunity to earned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: