Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] NODEX  (Read 1399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 04:02:05 PM by NODEXTEAM

TOKEN SALE IS NOW OVER!!

NODEX
A new kind of crypto investment.
https://nodex.site/

Our aim is to the create the Network Support Fund(NSF), a new kind of investment that actively works to ensure its own success. Capital is crowdfunded through an ICO for the NSF token. That capital is then used to build masternodes for the fund. Rewards from these nodes are used to deflate the NSF token as well as to pay dividends to the holders of the NSF token. No fancy 4D blockchains, no AI, no groundbreaking tech at all really, just a steady deflationary investment offering tied to masternode holdings and income. An NSF can operate with hardly any overhead cost and is available to anyone, regardless of geography, income, or accreditation. Eventually these funds will be offered in terms of one through five years where at the end of the term, the fund is liquidated and its value is distributed to NSF token holders proportionate to their holdings.

Our first offering does not have a term limit, but is rather a community driven proof of concept for the Network Support Fund model. Holders of the initial NODEX Token will be entitled to an airdrop from all future public offerings of NSFs made by Nodex. The NODEX Token will deflate and pay out a divided tied to rewards just like any NSF, but will not have an expiration date unless Nodex has to cease operations. In this event the fund will be dissolved and investors will be paid the full value of the fund proportionate to their holdings. Holders of the NODEX token will also be empowered to vote on how the fund allocates capital in the future as well as tuning the rewards structure of the fund itself. This initial offering is a community driven experimental proof of concept, and we cannot guarantee any return on investment.

Having said that, we really dig this idea, and we are confident that this model can work at any size regardless of scale. This is why we will not be hyping this ICO, but rather we will make ourselves available constantly for questions, comments, and concerns regarding this project. We ask that everyone review the model and make their own judgements. The whitepaper for the NODEX Token can be found on our website.

To be certain you are purchasing the correct token, be sure to enter our asset identifier number into the exchange.
IDENTIFIER:  FKymGW3D2gA2cyk9dpa1SfGWqueq4bMRNcPYE5c1jDYR

We are currently looking to pay pre-ico bounties for Chinese, Korean, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Indian translations. We hope .1 ETH is reasonable. Please pm us regarding these bounties.

Please feel free to drop by any of our communities for more information.
Telegram:   https://t.me/joinchat/Hnzi-xAo4ElRw7gzlA5THQ
Reddit:  https://www.reddit.com/r/NODEX/
Discord:  https://discord.gg/S8NVMQg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birdie_ale

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

Italian translation reserved
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?
alicee
Copper Member

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:09:26 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 11:08:33 AM by alicee

reserved Chinese translation
done
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3079821
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:31 AM

Any bounty for fb and Twitter?

We will be announcing more bounties soon.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Waves and BTC pairing, you mean with a single ICO purchase we get two tokens? How will the value be measured?

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Waves and BTC pairing, you mean with a single ICO purchase we get two tokens? How will the value be measured?

The NODEX Token will be listed on the Waves Decentralized Exchange in WAVES and BTC pairings, meaning you can use WAVES or Bitcoin to buy into the ICO.
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

NODEXTEAM
Does your site work fine? I just have an empty white page in the firefox, could you check.
Mimmo999

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

reserved Arabic translation
romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

It seems that the ICO program will be awaited by many investors. How do you market this project? while there is no Airdrop or bounty campaign here? Do you have another way to attract investors to participate in this project?
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

It seems that the ICO program will be awaited by many investors. How do you market this project? while there is no Airdrop or bounty campaign here? Do you have another way to attract investors to participate in this project?

We do not want to see this project hyped. We are happy to start small and grow organically. You are correct that we do not have any airdrops planned at this time, but we currently have several bounties available for translations, and will be announcing more bounty initiatives as we get closer to the ICO date. I would recommend joining either our telegram or discord communities as updates are posted there first.
plinko

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

This looks like a very interesting project, I'll definitely be watching more closely, and joining your telegram group so I can hear the latest updates.  I'll also be watching out for more bounty opportunities.  Thanks team, your efforts will hopefully pay off!
amazeone

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

Reserve German translation
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

reserved Chinese translation
done
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3079821

Thank you so much for providing us with a Chinese translation. Please send us an address to which we can send your payment.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

He looked at the white paper. I do not understand what is the point of the project? Why should investors buy exactly your tokens? What is innovation? What is revolutionary?

NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:57:40 PM

He looked at the white paper. I do not understand what is the point of the project? Why should investors buy exactly your tokens? What is innovation? What is revolutionary?

The point of the project is to create a new type of investment that A) supports networks, and B) provides investors with regular passive income for holding. Investors should buy the tokens because they are interested in the project and want to participate.
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Russian translation is ready Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3094935.msg31951335#msg31951335

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
lukikato

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

The goal of this project is to create a Network Support Fund (NSF), a new type of investment that is actively working to ensure its own success.
wow a good goal. hopefully you can achieve your goals and I will wait for this project until ico starts. and soon ico starts just wait a few days.
AliKooks

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

What are your predictions about ICO?
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

What are your predictions about ICO?

Somewhere between a lot and a little. We honestly have no idea how the ICO is going to go, but we are prepared for every possible outcome.
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

it looks like a very interesting project, i'll be watching more closely, and joining your telegram group so that can hear the latest updates.  i'll also watching out for more bounty opportunities.thanks guys and hope will update us more info about it,good luck to the team behind this project  Smiley
Mimmo999

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Reserve indiana  Roll Eyes translation
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

I will tell all my friends. I waiting for bounty and airdrop and Waitting for more information about the project
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

tell me please when will the sale of the tokens? dates already known? and is the bounty campaign planned? if yes, then when?

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:16 PM

The sale will begin at 0:00 GMT March 15th (just under 30 hours from now) and will end at the same time on April 15. We currently have bounties available for translations.
JaC0b

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

Reserve Portuguese Translation!
manpower13

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

needs more marketing
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

cool so another token from waves platform, i can't believe it took so long for waves community to act and did some ICO to add an asset in the platform.

needs more marketing

they said they don't want to hype the project so lets wait til what they will come up but hope masternodes will work for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
erdanis

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

Hi I would like to do Spanish translation. If it is still available.
ILUzbek

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

It is very strange that here silence. does not answer the questions. this is alarming and do not want to follow the project.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:54:39 PM by NODEXTEAM

It is very strange that here silence. does not answer the questions. this is alarming and do not want to follow the project.

Your last questions regarding the date of sale and bounty campaign were answered in 15 minutes. If you're looking for quicker responses to questions, perhaps join our telegram or discord. You'll get a response pretty much instantly in there.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:20:03 AM

I wonder when the coins that go into waves platform will begin to make a profit from the start? The platform itself that it did not receive wide popularity, perhaps this year will fly into space waves coin.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:09:58 AM

I wonder when the coins that go into waves platform will begin to make a profit from the start? The platform itself that it did not receive wide popularity, perhaps this year will fly into space waves coin.

The WAVES Platform is fantastic. We absolutely plan to hit the ground running.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

what is Network Support Fund(NSF) and where is this bussiness located. can you describe about that. thank you.

NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

In an NSF, an ICO occurs for the fund. Proceeds from the ICO are used to build masternodes for various cryptocurrencies. Rewards from these nodes are used to deflate the NSF's token in addition to paying out a dividend to token holders. We have a vision of providing these funds in yearly terms where at the end of the term the fund is liquidated and distributed to holders of the particular NSF token proportionate to their holdings. Our first offering (NODEX) will not have a term limit, rather it will entitle holders to a post-ico airdrop from all future NSFs. We will be using this fund to refine our model and grow trust within the community for future offerings. This is the only way we can incentivize people participating in this proof of concept, and we are thankful for those who have already chosen to do so by participating in our ICO. We are confident that this model can work at any scale. At this time, we can provide significantly better value for investors if we remain anonymous so we have elected to do so. This decision was not made lightly, but we feel it is the correct move.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

Is it a good decision to use the waves platform for the ICO? There were many plans for waves, but something is moving very slowly.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:31:45 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:14:05 AM by NODEXTEAM

We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to use the waves platform.
nstk6686

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

I waiting for bounty and airdrop and Waitting for more information about the project
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

looks like a very interesting project, I'll definitely be watching more closely, and joining your telegram group so I can hear the latest updates.  I'll also be watching out for more bounty opportunities.  Thanks team
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Your name reminds me of Idex. Did you choose it for purpose Grin
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

We chose the name based on our vision. An index of nodes.
bitcoinpete

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

How much money have you already collected?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

We've raised almost 1 BTC, which is enough to start building nodes and implementing the model. While we considered going ahead and building some nodes immediately, we are going to wait until the completion of the sale. There are still about 20 days left in the sale for anyone who would like to participate, but we are happy to have raised this much and look forward to growing organically.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

What is the minimal pay to invest?

We listed at about $0.10 per token. With the recent downturn of the market, they are now about $0.06 each. We aren't going to relist at a higher price. If anything this allows people to acquire larger stakes than they otherwise would have been able to purchase, which we view as a good thing.

So really to answer your questions, about six cents.
Rosa bella

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

A good exchange coming finally a lot of innovative efforts of team. Good work team. Keep it up.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

the project looks interesting. Where can I find information about the bounty campaign, will there be a signature campaign ?? Is there a separate thread?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:48 PM

What concerns me here is the payment of dividend. This means that the token will be considered to be a security, which places a lot of red tape around it. How are you planning to all the regulatory requirements in order to get onto the big exchanges?
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:19 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:32:08 AM by NODEXTEAM

This project is small enough to be exempt from securities regulations
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:31:36 PM

Good afternoon. What will happens to the tokens that werent sold on the ICO (in case there’re any)?

Any coins unsold at the end of the sale will be burned.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

I agree with you, the name of this project reminds me of idex. but I'm sure this is different from idex system. I'm sure this project is better than idex. good luck with this project.
yselacreyo3

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

I would like to book the translation into Spanish
Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1355655
Bitcointalk name: yselacreyo3
Language:Spanish
Type of Translation Content: ANN; Bounty; website; WP.
Eth address: 0xA0e8395E9B028631171283ef85AeFA59a5715E3e
previous work:
These are my last works:
ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3227103.msg33569861#msg33569861
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3155293.msg32620330#msg32620330
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3125832.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132617.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3131815.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198981.msg33187144#msg33187144

Bountys:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3204423.msg33262119#msg33262119
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3197997.msg33176807#msg33176807
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3164481.msg32716490#msg32716490

Whitepaper

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415150550372319232/425008296248999946/folm_Documento_tecnico_en_Spanish_2_1.pdf
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PLmmIla10JUtkjiWILsJ-cTOzr3jLRpK31L4PzkiIxE/edit?usp=sharing

yselacreyo3

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

The translation into Spanish is ready:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3229468.msg33611462#msg33611462
0xA0e8395E9B028631171283ef85AeFA59a5715E3e

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

bump

your OP tells us that the team will make themselves available to answer questions but you aren't answering the questions above. instead of just bumping, try to at least check those questions.

its subjected to SEC seeing you are going to distribute dividends too. does it need KYC too?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ngoc_n60

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

I hope the development is also good and , I'm sure this will be a project with good profit Smiley
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:40 AM

Holders of the initial NODEX Token will be entitled to an airdrop from all future public offerings of NSFs made by Nodex. The NODEX Token will deflate and pay out a divided tied to rewards just like any NSF, but will not have an expiration date unless Nodex has to cease operations.
I like "buy back and burn token to increase token value" program more than airdrop. But it is good idea anyway.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:47:44 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:50:38 PM by NODEXTEAM

bump

your OP tells us that the team will make themselves available to answer questions but you aren't answering the questions above. instead of just bumping, try to at least check those questions.

its subjected to SEC seeing you are going to distribute dividends too. does it need KYC too?

We've answered every question that has been asked, unless the answer to that questions is already found elsewhere in the thread. ie: the folks asking about bounties when they are listed in the op. As for securities regulation, we qualify for a 504D exemption so long as we don't break an arbitrary fundraising threshold. We aren't in any danger of hitting those numbers.

To further address your point about "bumping", we are bumping our own thread rather than pay an army of commenters to astro-turf the tread. You can see plenty of examples of this kind of activity in many other ANN threads. We want to start small and grow organically, so yes, if we want exposure we have to bump.

As we have said in previous replies in this thread, we will answer all questions here, but if you need an answer in the next 15 minutes, please utilize our telegram or discord channels.

Dev can you  clarify who is on your team and the roles they have, or is it only you?

At this time we are remaining anonymous, but that will change. There are currently only two members of the team.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

NODEX is a Waves token.

Howdy, your project looks good. Art your token is etc-20?

Thanks for the interest! NODEX is a Waves token.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:40:26 PM

All the same, to hide the team in my opinion is not the right decision. How do we know what your team's achievements are?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:23:10 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 05:05:57 AM by NODEXTEAM

All the same, to hide the team in my opinion is not the right decision. How do we know what your team's achievements are?

You don't. This is a small project. If people are uncomfortable with an anonymous team we don't want them to participate in our offering. We understand we need to grow a base of trust within the community, and will use this project to do just that. People willing to participate in this first offering will be rewarded with each future offering. But again, please do not invest in anything that makes you uncomfortable, if an anonymous team is one of those things, then this is not the ICO for you.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Do you have a bounty program?
because it was a very simple introduction. It must be very interesting.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

Do you have a bounty program?
because it was a very simple introduction. It must be very interesting.

We were offering bounties for translations, but we have gotten all of the translations we need. There will be more opportunities in the future, but none that we are ready to announce at this time.
bensfromaplon

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Hey! The project looks great. I read the project documents and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Developers.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Hey! The project looks great. I read the project documents and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Developers.

Thanks man, we've already raised enough to implement the model, but there's still plenty of room for anyone who wants to participate. Feel free to join our telegram or discord as that is where most updates will be posted after the completion of the ico.
Vinxent

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

Great project with a great team and supporters. Let’s make this grow up
warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

it is very interesting to see the sale of coins offered, many bonuses will be given and also unsold coins will be burned, very fortunate if you have this coin
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:12 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 02:39:21 AM by NODEXTEAM

..., very fortunate if you have this coin

Agreed
ivan376

Activity: 742

stabilascan.org

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:08 PM

Aren't you tired of making ICO? Again??? Just to fool and scam people.

NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Aren't you tired of making ICO? Again??? Just to fool and scam people.

I wasn't aware of that. Which other ICOs are we behind? It should be painfully obvious that this is our first project. We've already made several mistakes and learned several lessons along the way. For instance, we did not see the value of having an airdrop to grow our community, we started marketing too late, etc.... Having said that, we have indeed learned a lot from this process and are 100% committed to this project and its success.

It would stand to reason that if we were behind several ICO scams, we would have it down to a science by now. Regardless, I personally would discourage you from participating in this ICO. We don't want people buying things they don't believe in. Watch what happens over the next few weeks and decide if we are scammers or not. We have raised enough capital to implement our model, and look forward to growing this project and community.
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

Good evening everyone! We have received multiple messages from people expressing confusion regarding the endpoint of the sale. After reviewing the information provided in the website and whitepaper, we see the source of the confusion and understand why people may have believed they had another day to invest. Because of this we will be extending the sale by 24 hours. There will be no further extensions. We're ready to get to work.
NODEXTEAM (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Hello everyone! We would like to thank those of you who participated in our ICO. The sale went very well, and we have raised enough capital to implement our model. In total, 351,048.8 NODEX Tokens were sold during the ICO. Tokens were offered in Bitcoin and Waves pairings. We raised 3123.40186798 Waves and 1.9771807 Btc during the ICO. Over the next week we will be purchasing and building nodes for the project. We will make the community aware of each currency as soon as we have finished acquiring the necessary coins to build a node for it.

At this time, the NODEX Token can only be traded on the Waves Decentralized Exchange. We look forward to listing on other exchanges, but due to the high cost of listing on the more popular exchanges we're going to have to start smaller.

As always we ask that you join either our telegram or discord for more frequent updates and faster response to any questions.

Nodex Discord:   https://discord.gg/S8NVMQg
Nodex Telegram:https://t.me/joinchat/Hnzi-xAo4ElRw7gzlA5THQ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: